NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is What 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' Sounds Like Without Any Instruments

3 posters

Go down

This Is What 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' Sounds Like Without Any Instruments  Empty This Is What 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' Sounds Like Without Any Instruments

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:19 am

The Beach Boys' vocal talent was incredible. This is what "Wouldn't It Be Nice" would sound like a cappella. It gave me serious chills.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6355/This-Is-What-Wouldn-t-It-Be-Nice-Sounds-Like-Without-Any-Instruments#IJb9eF8HddS3ZsXs.99

Back to top Go down

This Is What 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' Sounds Like Without Any Instruments  Empty Re: This Is What 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' Sounds Like Without Any Instruments

Post by Syl Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:32 pm

Brilliant, they hardly needed any instruments.

I always loved their music...reminds me greatly of my youth. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

This Is What 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' Sounds Like Without Any Instruments  Empty Re: This Is What 'Wouldn't It Be Nice' Sounds Like Without Any Instruments

Post by Cass Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:27 pm

Amazing. Just goes to show you how talented they were. Mind you an awful childhood. Saw the reconstituted band with Mike Love and Bruce Johnston about 7 years ago. It was time travel back to the 60s. Brilliant.

The B side God Only Knows I just had as mine and senior junior's mom and son dance at his wedding. I don't remember much if it as I was crying buckets.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:37 pm

Glad you liked it ladies, I thought it was excellent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:44 pm

Thank you for posting it.
I think the Beach boys have to be one of the all time great groups....when you think of the limited technology they had back then compared to today, yet the sounds they produced...magical.

Cass...God only knows stands out as one of their best....I have fabulous memories of that song too.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:10 pm

Thorin wrote:Glad you liked it ladies, I thought it was excellent.

Things like this show who really does have talent, and who relies on technology.

Thanks again for sharing.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:42 pm

Cass wrote:
Thorin wrote:Glad you liked it ladies, I thought it was excellent.

Things like this show who really does have talent, and who relies on technology.

Thanks again for sharing.

You are welcome me Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:39 am

Brian Wilson was the writer and arranger, and the heart of the group.  He not only wrote all of their songs, but the songs of Jan & Dean, including Surf City and Little 'Ol Lady From Pasadena.

Brian had a big falling out with his father about giving away hit material to J & D.

Last edited by Original Quill on Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:02 pm

Original Quill wrote:Brian Wilson was the writer and arranger, and the heart of the group.  He not only wrote all of their songs, but the songs of Jan & head, including Surf City and Little 'Ol Lady From Pasadena.

Brian had a big falling out with his father about giving away hit material to J & D.

The father was an abuser to his sons, both verbally and mentally. He never got to be the Star so he lived vicariously through them as their manager until he was fired.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down