NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Son Murdered for Taunting Diaper-Wearing Dad, Prosecutors Say

3 posters

Go down

Son Murdered for Taunting Diaper-Wearing Dad, Prosecutors Say Empty Son Murdered for Taunting Diaper-Wearing Dad, Prosecutors Say

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:24 pm

DENVER, Colorado — Before Dylan Redwine went missing in 2012, prosecutors say the 13-year-old boy found “compromising pictures” of his father.

Cory Redwine, Dylan’s older brother, said Monday that he has seen the photos. He told ABC affiliate KMGH they “show him wearing women’s clothes and makeup and a diaper and then eating his feces from the diaper. It was disgusting. We couldn’t believe it.”

Redwine’s mother, Elaine Hall added that she believes Dylan, 13, confronted Redwine about the photos and was murdered for it.
“He may have said something that just didn’t set well with Mark and Mark reacted in a very violent way… obviously. Dylan is no longer here,” Hall said on a February 2015 podcast.

Nearly five years passed from the time Dylan vanished until Redwine was charged with second-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death. Redwine was arrested Friday in Bellingham, Washington while working at his job as a long-haul trucker.
There was no new evidence, but there was a new effort to solve the case.

A team of investigators and prosecutors from around Colorado decided Redwine’s death could be solved by reconsidering old evidence from a fresh perspective. That experienced team made many trips to meet with law enforcement in Durango, near where Redwine lived, to uncover new angles.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/son-murdered-for-taunting-diaper-wearing-dad-prosecutors-say

Back to top Go down

Son Murdered for Taunting Diaper-Wearing Dad, Prosecutors Say Empty Re: Son Murdered for Taunting Diaper-Wearing Dad, Prosecutors Say

Post by eddie Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:29 pm

I read all of that and the only thing that stuck in my mind was the shit-eating. I can get my head round most sexual deviances but....shit-eating?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Son Murdered for Taunting Diaper-Wearing Dad, Prosecutors Say Empty Re: Son Murdered for Taunting Diaper-Wearing Dad, Prosecutors Say

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:24 am

eddie wrote:
I read all of that and the only thing that stuck in my mind was the shit-eating. I can get my head round most sexual deviances but....shit-eating?

Son Murdered for Taunting Diaper-Wearing Dad, Prosecutors Say 3633442240

"Copraphagia" -- eating their own turds can actually be a natural occurence in some lower forms of mammals (e.g. rats, possums, rabbits, wallabies..) when they are suffering certain mineral deficiencies...

The other obvious exponents are the faithful old Dung Beetles, native to parts of Africa; and introduced into many other places to help deal with cattle manure..

However, when it occurs in humans it would more certainly be a sign of a mental illness or defect -- just the smell alone, let alone the very thought, would surely deter 99.999% of the population ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:10 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

"Copraphagia" --  eating their own turds can actually be a natural occurence in some lower forms of mammals (e.g. rats, possums, rabbits, wallabies..) when they are suffering certain mineral deficiencies...

The other obvious exponents are the faithful old Dung Beetles, native to parts of Africa;  and introduced into many other places to help deal with cattle manure..

However,  when it occurs in humans it would more certainly be a sign of a mental illness or defect --  just the smell alone, let alone the very thought, would surely deter 99.999% of the population  ?

Well quite, Wolf! The smell of shit is hardly an aphrodisiac is it?? pale
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:50 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

"Copraphagia" --  eating their own turds can actually be a natural occurence in some lower forms of mammals (e.g. rats, possums, rabbits, wallabies..) when they are suffering certain mineral deficiencies...

The other obvious exponents are the faithful old Dung Beetles, native to parts of Africa;  and introduced into many other places to help deal with cattle manure..

However,  when it occurs in humans it would more certainly be a sign of a mental illness or defect --  just the smell alone, let alone the very thought, would surely deter 99.999% of the population  ?

Well quite, Wolf! The smell of shit is hardly an aphrodisiac is it?? pale

There are many cast off parts of the body (hair, fingernails, poop, pee, etc.), and not all of them are treated the same. We actually have a kind of reverence toward some lost parts, as evidenced by the fact that we ceremoniously bury bodies, and even amputated limbs. Other societies burn them, perhaps a more practical solution.

But on some things, Nature is ambivalent. I believe the foul smell of poop is an adaptive feature (in Darwinian terms) to dissuade the individual from pooping too close to the abode, or in bigger societies, the village. Not only does it keep the place clean, but it lessens the spread of disease.

This is seen in other animals, too, as many will bury their poop. I once had an Australian Shepherd who farted a lot, and whenever he did he would get up and move to another part of the room. And he'd look at you kinda sheepishly, as if to say: Y'all might wanna move too. What a Face

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:06 pm

Hahahahaha dog farts are as bad as teenage boy farts.
My son always comes in the kitchen as I'm serving dinner and farts. I have to ask him why he waits until he's near food, and me, to make such an obscene smell!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down