NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mum Vlogger Defends Her Decision To Breastfeed Her Baby While Having Sex, In ‘This Morning’ Interview

+4
nicko
Syl
eddie
Victorismyhero
8 posters

Go down

Mum Vlogger Defends Her Decision To Breastfeed Her Baby While Having Sex, In ‘This Morning’ Interview Empty Mum Vlogger Defends Her Decision To Breastfeed Her Baby While Having Sex, In ‘This Morning’ Interview

Post by Guest Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:57 am

A mum breastfed on live TV while defending her decision to vlog about feeding her baby while having sex.

Tasha Maile joined Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield on ‘This Morning’ via video link from Salt Lake City, Utah, US. She cradled and breastfed her three-month-old son Love throughout the interview.

The parenting vlogger had been invited to discuss the controversy surrounding one of her videos from 2015, in which she answers a question that she has been asked “time and time again”: Whether it is ok to have sex while feeding a baby.

“The baby was sleeping while breastfeeding so he was very attached to me,” Maile explained. “I think that yeah, if your baby’s sleeping and - being an adult about the conversation - I think we all like sex, there’s no secret about it.

“I think it’s totally fine if the baby is sleeping.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/mum-defends-breastfeeding-while-having-sex_uk_596369abe4b0d5b458ebc276?utm_hp_ref=uk

WTF

Back to top Go down

Mum Vlogger Defends Her Decision To Breastfeed Her Baby While Having Sex, In ‘This Morning’ Interview Empty Re: Mum Vlogger Defends Her Decision To Breastfeed Her Baby While Having Sex, In ‘This Morning’ Interview

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:15 am

Mum Vlogger Defends Her Decision To Breastfeed Her Baby While Having Sex, In ‘This Morning’ Interview 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Mum Vlogger Defends Her Decision To Breastfeed Her Baby While Having Sex, In ‘This Morning’ Interview Empty Re: Mum Vlogger Defends Her Decision To Breastfeed Her Baby While Having Sex, In ‘This Morning’ Interview

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:16 am

just dont squash the kid
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:44 pm

I have to question what type of person can get horny when there's a child in the bed. I don't even have any photographs of my children, (or of anyone, anywhere in my house actually), in my bedroom.

Sorry but am adult's bedroom is for sleeping and sex.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:21 pm

She gets her 5 minutes of fame and shows her breasts to the world at the same time....double whammy. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:28 pm

+1
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:46 pm

Stupid woman Mad
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:51 pm

Who cares.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:07 pm

eddie wrote:I have to question what type of person can get horny when there's a child in the bed.   I don't even have any photographs of my children, (or of anyone, anywhere in my house actually), in my bedroom.

Sorry but am adult's bedroom is for sleeping and sex.

Yeah, it's not the baby that's the issue. It's the ardor. Very weird.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:04 pm

You keep your add-on outtakes this conversation Quill
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:11 pm

Here's your outtakes, vic...

Mum Vlogger Defends Her Decision To Breastfeed Her Baby While Having Sex, In ‘This Morning’ Interview Kate-upton-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-issue-outtakes-02132013-06-820x615

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:14 pm

So.......When does she take em out?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:47 pm

Suspect

How does anyone even know that she's truthful ???

She might be making up any controversial stories to gain her 'fifteen minutes'..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:15 pm

Lord Foul wrote:You keep your add-on outtakes this conversation Quill

bloody auto correct on me tablet phone....

that SHOULD have read

"you keep your ardon outta this conversation"

gettit

ardour...ardon....

oh never mind.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down