NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ukip donor takes out bizarre anti-gay advert

2 posters

Go down

Ukip donor takes out bizarre anti-gay advert Empty Ukip donor takes out bizarre anti-gay advert

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:12 pm

Ukip donor takes out bizarre anti-gay advert 3393_4796  pig scum.

Nigel Farage's attempts to distance Ukip from the extreme views of its members fell apart this morning after a major party donor took out an extraordinary newspaper advert describing homosexuality as an "abomination".

Demetri Marchessini, who donated £10,000 to Ukip last year, paid the Telegraph for a bizarre "open letter" to columnist Libby Purves complaining about a recent article she had written in the Times.

In a long and rambling text, Marchessini complains about Purves' description of Russian president Vladimir Putin's policies on homosexuality as bigoted.

"There are at least 12 places in the bible that describe homosexuality as an 'abomination'," he wrote.

"What Miss Purves and many others cannot grasp is the fact that when our government made homosexuality legal, it did not make it moral.

"Governments can decide on laws, but only God decides on morality. How can anybody, let alone Miss Purvis (sic), tell people what they should think about homosexuality?"

The letter contains a lengthy complaint about Purves' use of the word "homophobic" which he claims is "a phoney word" which "cannot be found in any dictionary".

The word has been included in the Oxford English Dictionary for at least two decades.

The donor described the word as a combination of Latin and Greek roots, adding: "Anyone who uses it is uneducated."

In fact, both 'homo' and 'phobia' have Greek roots.

This is not the first time Marchessini has caused trouble for Ukip. Last year he hit the headlines after claiming that unwed mothers "should be given a good smack" and claiming that date rape allegations "cannot be taken seriously".

"As there is no violent act, it is difficult to know whether any rape took place," he wrote.

"The woman’s allegation of rape means nothing. Women have been making such allegations since the beginning of time."

He also published a book titled "Women in Trousers: A Rear View" in which he claimed that women wearing trousers were committing "hostile behaviour - they are deliberately dressing in a way that is opposite to what men would like".

A spokesperson for Ukip said they condemned Marchessini's opinions on trousers.

Politics.co.uk

http://www.hopenothate.org.uk/ukip/article/3393/ukip-donor-takes-out-bizarre-anti-gay-advert

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Far Right scumbags.

Back to top Go down

Ukip donor takes out bizarre anti-gay advert Empty Re: Ukip donor takes out bizarre anti-gay advert

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:17 pm

So an individual donates money

then people dig out a book written years before he donated (and in the meantime he had donated to other parties)

and then a year after the donation when he makes another independent statement that is UKIPs fault?

Back to top Go down

Ukip donor takes out bizarre anti-gay advert Empty Re: Ukip donor takes out bizarre anti-gay advert

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:18 pm

...I wonder if they will be expelling this donor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:20 pm

sphinx wrote:So an individual donates money

then people dig out a book written years before he donated (and in the meantime he had donated to other parties)

and then a year after the donation when he makes another independent statement that is UKIPs fault?

Just another example of UKIP supporters etc....Being homophobic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:20 pm

Catman wrote:...I wonder if they will be expelling this donor?

They will have a problem - donors are not necessarily members. You cant expel someone not a member.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:21 pm

Catman wrote:

What about Tory supporters?

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:22 pm

Catman wrote:

Your just another example of a gay being a lazy dole junky and fraudster.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:22 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

UKIP are a smaller party and have more than 'their fair share' of bigoted imbeciles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:23 pm

Oh and just because I have a massive wooden spoon in my hand tonight

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Homophobic-politician-narrowly-avoids-prison/story-11313639-detail/story.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:24 pm

Catman wrote:
sphinx wrote:

UKIP are a smaller party and have more than 'their fair share' of bigoted imbeciles.

Want to provide evidence of that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:26 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

I have provided evidence, and Hope Not Hate (purple rain blog) keeps bringing the evidence to our attentions, which i will continue to post on here.  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:27 pm

See the Huff Post story I put on the other thread. Grass roots UKIP supports want the BNP to be able to join.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:27 pm

I don't think you know , but I have now got assistance in my campaign for the elections. we will be sending out letters at random all over England , informing people of the LABOUR 25 plus the others who have joined the ranks of this Paedophile group and of other interesting things the Labour would not like. it is basically a chain letter to be passed on to ten people when you have read it.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:31 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

I don't think you know , but I have now got assistance in my campaign for the elections. we will be sending out letters at random all over England , informing people of the LABOUR 25 plus the others who have joined the ranks of this Paedophile group and of other interesting things the Labour would not like. it is basically a chain letter to be passed on to ten people when you have read it.

A chain letter.  lol! lol! lol! ....You put them in the bin.

Once again, and the evidence has been posted in the politics section, the BNP has plenty of paedophiles, which you ignore.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:33 pm

Catman wrote:
sphinx wrote:

I have provided evidence, and Hope Not Hate (purple rain blog) keeps bringing the evidence to our attentions, which i will continue to post on here.  Smile 

No you have provide speculation and allegation - now go and find me an independent survey that demonstrates we have more bigoted imbeciles than the other parties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:35 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

No you have provide speculation and allegation - now go and find me an independent survey that demonstrates we have more bigoted imbeciles than the other parties.

You are joking of course? https://fruitcakewatch.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:36 pm

Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

A chain letter.  lol! lol! lol! ....You put them in the bin.

Once again, and the evidence has been posted in the politics section, the BNP has plenty of paedophiles, which you ignore.  Rolling Eyes 

I wonder how many of them have relationships with RENT BOYS. they do have a QUEER division.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:39 pm

Sassy wrote:
sphinx wrote:

You are joking of course?   https://fruitcakewatch.wordpress.com/

Yes sassy very pretty - but the actual request was for an independent survey - you might find you have better luck at getting it right if you look up the definition of independent survey before posting the first thing you think of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:41 pm

Er - is everything on it the truth or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:45 pm

Sassy wrote:Er - is everything on it the truth or not?

Even if it was pure truth it would not prove or demonstrate that more bigoted idiots are in UKIP than any other party it would just demonstrate we have some bigoted idiots.

Are you claiming that none of the other parties have so much as a single bigoted idiot?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:03 pm

sphinx wrote:
Sassy wrote:Er - is everything on it the truth or not?

Even if it was pure truth it would not prove or demonstrate that more bigoted idiots are in UKIP than any other party it would just demonstrate we have some bigoted idiots.  

Are you claiming that none of the other parties have so much as a single bigoted idiot?

You have far more than most considering that you are a very small party.  Rolling Eyes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:06 pm

Catman wrote:
sphinx wrote:

You have far more than most considering that you are a very small party.  Rolling Eyes 

We have been here before

Where is your proper empirical evidence that that is the case?

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:08 pm

Catman wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Do you have OFFICIAL stats , NO , it's all in your diseased mind.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:12 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Catman wrote:

The fact that you refuse to accept facts, is due to your Nazi mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:14 pm

Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

If you actually produced some facts we might accept them.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:15 pm

Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

I've yet to see ANY facts from you Phyllis.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:15 pm

sphinx wrote:
Catman wrote:

As i've already said, i have posted examples in the politics section, there is one example on here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:17 pm

I've yet to see a human response from you KAKA-SHIT, very kinky your avatar, few belts on a naked man with a Hitler face, obviously what turns you on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:29 pm

Sassy wrote:I've yet to see a human response from you KAKA-SHIT, very kinky your avatar, few belts on a naked man with a Hitler face, obviously what turns you on.

Be careful Sass.

This might be one of the few threads to get put into the baby fight section.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:30 pm

Sassy wrote:I've yet to see a human response from you KAKA-SHIT, very kinky your avatar, few belts on a naked man with a Hitler face, obviously what turns you on.

I used it in the spirit of reconciliation ,as I knew Phyllis was into that sort of thing.

I'm all heart you know.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:35 pm

Catman wrote:
sphinx wrote:

As i've already said, i have posted examples in the politics section, there is one example on here.

Yes phil - examples do not demonstrate a higher proportion of bigoted idiots in UKIP though.

To show we have more you need a survey that has actually measured the proportion of bigoted idiots in each party.

Examples are not factual evidence of numbers or proportion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:37 pm

Of course, it would have to be per capita, as UKIP is such a small party.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:40 pm

Sassy wrote:Of course, it would have to be per capita, as UKIP is such a small party.

Yes Sassy where have I said otherwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:44 pm

In which case, the other parties would need so many nutters they would be in the paper every day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:46 pm

Sassy wrote:In which case, the other parties would need so many nutters they would be in the paper every day.

Evidence please.

You may want to note that the Councillor in the news was a Tory Councillor for many years and said exactly the same sort of rubbish as is reported now only it did not make the papers - suggesting that the Tory Party at least has nutters that the press are not reporting because they are not interested in and of course to be fair any survey would have to take account of the unreported nutters as well as the reported ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:51 pm

sphinx wrote:
Sassy wrote:In which case, the other parties would need so many nutters they would be in the paper every day.

Evidence please.

You may want to note that the Councillor in the news was a Tory Councillor for many years and said exactly the same sort of rubbish as is reported now only it did not make the papers - suggesting that the Tory Party at least has nutters that the press are not reporting because they are not interested in and of course to be fair any survey would have to take account of the unreported nutters as well as the reported ones.

The list was of UKIP nutters. Per capita UKIP is very small, so you would need lots and lots of nutters in the other parties to have as many per capita as you do in UKIP. Now papers love publishing stories about nutty politicans, so you would have to have lots of stories to equal the UKIP amount. Granted, they might not publish every one, but they wouldn't be missing out on all those stories if they existed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:55 pm

Sassy wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Evidence please.

The list was of UKIP nutters.   Per capita UKIP is very small, so you would need lots and lots of nutters in the other parties to have as many per capita as you do in UKIP.   Now papers love publishing stories about nutty politicans, so you would have to have lots of stories to equal the UKIP amount.   Granted, they might not publish every one, but they wouldn't be missing out on all those stories if they existed.  

Evidence?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:58 pm

Cat fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:00 am

Warren Moon wrote:Cat fight.

Uh your signature has a miss spelling - you have and under puppy instead of an underpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:01 am

Lets see how many Labour councillors ect we can dig up the dirt on before an Election.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:03 am

sphinx wrote:

Uh your signature has a miss spelling - you have and under puppy instead of an underpuppy

Damn....that winalot has made my eyes go funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:11 am

I thought you were the ONLY ONE IN THE BNP.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:06 am

I am BNP and watching helplessly as this great nation is ripped apart by greedy, corrupt human beings from all parties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down