NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VIDEO:Two Older Kids attack young smaller kid!

5 posters

Go down

VIDEO:Two Older Kids attack young smaller kid! Empty VIDEO:Two Older Kids attack young smaller kid!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:39 pm

I changed the title as there is no way to confirm whether they are Muslims.
What they are, is gutless wankers ganging up on a smaller kid and the twat laughing taking the video says it all.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

VIDEO:Two Older Kids attack young smaller kid! Empty Re: VIDEO:Two Older Kids attack young smaller kid!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:50 pm

This was posted up today.

Published on Jul 3, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxre-VZBo58

I took Muslim out of the title, as that could not be confirmed.

So how am I inciting hatred?

Paranoia again it seems

Back to top Go down

VIDEO:Two Older Kids attack young smaller kid! Empty Re: VIDEO:Two Older Kids attack young smaller kid!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:59 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:This was posted up today.

Published on Jul 3, 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxre-VZBo58

I took Muslim out of the title, as that could not be confirmed.

So how am I inciting hatred?

Paranoia again it seems

This is how dumb your level of due diligence is:

https://youtu.be/U1GeLKAXG6Q

Published: 22 June 2015

So you're either a liar or plain stupid. You choose.

And if it's a news story, where is the news report? Or is any YouTube video now news?

How does that make me a liar if I was unaware of this had happened previously?

You need to sort your anger management out sunshine or change your ideology, as it hardly makes you peaceful or nice does it?.

Again was the video clip published today, from the link I gave?

Yes

Did I remove Muslim and English from the thread title?

Yes

Are you having a hissy fit?

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:26 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

How does that make me a liar if I was unaware of this had happened previously?

You need to sort your anger management out sunshine or change your ideology, as it hardly makes you peaceful or nice does it?.

Again was the video clip published today, from the link I gave?

Yes

Did I remove Muslim and English from the thread title?

Yes

Are you having a hissy fit?

Yes

I gave you 2 options. Of which you've selected "stupid".

Fine by me.

Still not a news story. Not "new", d'uh!

And you have not linked a news story.

Admin should move this thread to the Social section.

Its not down to you decide on options, when I gave you a genuine third reality

If you are upset, which you clearly are, then complain to admin. I have broken no rules. Many threads are started without news articles and just videos. I am happy for admin to move it, but this was a crime and a cowardly attack. Seems you are more interested in shutting down any debate on this, why is that?

I mean I could have posted also these stories, but no doubt you would get angry at yet again Muslim terrorists being in the news. Seems to me you want to shut down any discussion on problems and even worse lie, claiming I was trying to incite hatred, which as seen was complete bollocks

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/03/teen-jailed-life-plotting-bomb-elton-john-concert/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/03/three-musketeers-terror-suspects-claimed-wereonly-interested/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:59 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:Don't worry. I'm not reporting anyone.

Just pointed out some facts that indicate you're obessesed with Islam right now. 5/8 of your last threads does not lie.

Perhaps you may want to think about the smelly pitfalls of such an obsession.

So like I say, you want to downplay real problems if they are connected to Islam

Is it my fault if Islam is in the news for the wrong reasons?

You might to start looking at your religion if that is the case

You then back a poor based argument based on one day of threads I start, hence the desperation of your claim

So its not me obsessed Zack, just those within your religion intent on violence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:24 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So like I say, you want to downplay real problems if they are connected to Islam

You then back a poor based argument based on one day of threads I start, hence the desperation of your claim

Well done mate.

You've finally admitted this thread is about Islam.

Admitting you have a problem is a good start.

Did I admit?

The thread had diverse based on your emotional outbursts

Like I say its not my fault there is many problems with religion.

Islam seems to have the motherload share of those problems

What gets me is how you want to divert away from problems found in religion.

Which is again Ostrich Parasitic syndrome

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:24 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Well done mate.

I told you he's obsessed with Muslims Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:26 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Well done mate.

So talking about an ideology is being obsessed with its believers?

How does that work?

Another fine example of Ostrich Parasitic syndrome

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:29 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

How does that work?

Lol Have you just learned about the above syndrome

You seem to be using this on every thread and on everyone who has a different opinion to you.

Face it you have morphed into Smelly. Eddie doesn't need to bother bringing him back here.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:30 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

You seem to be using this on every thread and on everyone who has a different opinion to you.

Face it you have morphed into Smelly. Eddie doesn't need to bother bringing him back here.

Lol! You got there before me.

Hehe
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:32 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

How does that work?

Have you learnt a new term and trying to be smart?

Both   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:05 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

How does that work?

Ah smelly again which is odd as he has called for Muslims to be ethnically cleansed/murdered and you have called for Hitler to have finished the Job of killing the Jews.

Tell me again how you think I am like smelly, when you have more hate in common with him?

Watch the video, you may learn something

Enjoy

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:31 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Ah smelly again which is odd as he has called for Muslims to be ethnically cleansed/murdered and you have called for Hitler to have finished the Job of killing the Jews.

Tell me again how you think I am like smelly, when you have more hate in common with him?

Enjoy

Didn't take you for a liar as well?

You are becoming like Smelly day by day and let's look at what you have just said
Claiming I wanted Hitler to finish the job in killing the Jews!

Context is everything and that's something he always manipulated to his liking as you are now doing to make your point

How low can you fucking go fgs!

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:34 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Enjoy

You are becoming like Smelly day by day and let's look at what you have just said

Context is everything and that's something he always manipulated to his liking as you are now doing to make your point

I am not lying, as you did say this to some Israeli's celebrating an air strike

I am nothing like smelly, but this is what regressives do when they cannot answer points, they deflect onto trying to deligitimize the posters as you are doing.

So again I stand and will be critical of bad ideas, of which plenty happens in Muslim majority countries.

So you may want to tell them about context, as they clearly have not got your email

There is nothing wrong with being critical of bad ideas, and the Abrahamic religions are full of them

So the fact you are try and make me equivalent to smelly, shows you are quite the nasty person

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:40 pm

Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I am not lying, as you did say this to some Israeli's celebrating an air strike

I am nothing like smelly, but this is what regressives do when they cannot answer points, they deflect onto trying to deligitimize the posters as you are doing.

So again I stand and will be critical of bad ideas, of which plenty happens in Muslim majority countries.

So you may want to tell them about context, as they clearly have not got your email

There is nothing wrong with being critical of bad ideas, and the Abrahamic religions are full of them

So the fact you are try and make me equivalent to smelly, shows you are quite the nasty person

There you go again lying and manipulating your post.

How were the Israelis celebrating butchering the Palestinian babies?

Go on tell me what they were doing?

They were getting off at the excitement of butchering children and babies and you think sick bastards like that don't deserve condemnation

Well as I said before I don't care what you think but in future don't you dare lie about me.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:47 pm

1) Show me the lie? I never did lie

2) So you are saying Israeli celebrating an air strike makes it acceptable to then say "Hitler should have finished the job".?
Is that what you are saying? 
Imagine if someone said when Palestinians were celebrating 9/11 of which they were, that someone said "Israel should nuke Gaza".
What would your reaction be?
I would be appalled as the next person.
The fact these Israel's celebrating may not even been descendants of survivors to the holocaust, they could have been from Jews ethnically cleansed from Arab nations or from the very lands in Israel. Does not mean you can state what you did. You condemn those that celebrated, not call for the extermination of Jews in Europe

3) How were they getting off at babies being killed, when Israel killed also many Hamas operatives with air strikes. Do you know that the airstrike they celebrated killed babies? Were hamas using them as human shields as they often do?

What you said was lower than low and yet smelly has said as appalling such things

For you to equate me with smelly shows its more to do with the fact you do not like me being critical of your religion and that you think that gives you then a right to be hateful

This shows again the problem with religions
That nobody can question bad ideas, without the true hateful nature of some its followers being nasty, as you are doing now

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:00 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Thorin wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

How does that work?

Excuse me? I don't need to bother bringing him back here? Smelly bandit was bragging that NF "couldn't handle him" so I said come back if you want to, and see if we can.

I can show you the actual post if you like? You phrased that like I'd popped over to flap and asked him to come back.

For the record I don't care if he comes back - I've never wanted anyone banned for life - and I mean anyone, left or right or down the middle - and I've been quite vocal about that.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:05 pm

Here it is:

VIDEO:Two Older Kids attack young smaller kid! Img_7112

Not that I need to explain myself.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:40 pm

eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Excuse me? I don't need to bother bringing him back here? Smelly bandit was bragging that NF "couldn't handle him" so I said come back if you want to, and see if we can.

I can show you the actual post if you like? You phrased that like I'd popped over to flap and asked him to come back.

For the record I don't care if he comes back - I've never wanted anyone banned for life - and I mean anyone, left or right or down the middle - and I've been quite vocal about that.

I didn't mean it in a bad way at all.  It wouldn't bother me if he came here!

I have never asked for anyone to be banned in all my forum life either and I have taken enough shit from some.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:19 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

I have never asked for anyone to be banned in all my forum life either and I have taken enough shit from some.

Yeah you have and you've always stood your ground with dignity.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:50 pm

I got banned by Ben last year... the reason was... 'Trump got elected as President'...!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:20 am

eddie wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Yeah you have and you've always stood your ground with dignity.

Thank you x
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:34 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Thorin wrote:

How does that work?

Razz

"Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome"

Another of those new alt.right generated pseudo-scientific terms with no real meaning, currently being used by several fraudulent extreme_right_whinge "professors" and "academics" on YouTube videos pushing various anti-liberal, pro-Zionist, anti-worker, "free speech" arguments...

Simply gives the old Dodger yet another meaningless label to throw at his more left wing and centrist detractors and critics on here, when he doesn't like their alternative points of view; or worse still when they demonstate just how empty some of his more crusading efforts really are..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:01 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

Razz

"Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome"

Another of those new alt.right generated pseudo-scientific terms with no real meaning, currently being used by several fraudulent extreme_right_whinge "professors" and "academics" on YouTube videos pushing various anti-liberal, pro-Zionist, anti-worker, "free speech" arguments...

Simply gives the old Dodger yet another meaningless label to throw at his more left wing and centrist detractors and critics on here, when he doesn't like their alternative points of view; or worse still when they demonstate just how empty some of his more crusading efforts really are..

Its nothing to do with Alt right.
Another lie from the regressive left
This is by an esteem Psychologist, who has coined the term, Gad Saad.
So as usual you turn this onto me, when and as seen lie, when there is so much truth to this term, as to why you make up the load of bullshit that you did, you being one of the worst that suffers from this virus

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gad_Saad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down