NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CORPSES of 55 CHILDREN Found BURIED Behind Government “REFORM” SCHOOL

4 posters

Go down

CORPSES of 55 CHILDREN Found BURIED Behind Government “REFORM” SCHOOL  Empty CORPSES of 55 CHILDREN Found BURIED Behind Government “REFORM” SCHOOL

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:00 pm

FOX News–Researchers excavating unmarked graves at a notorious reform school in the Florida Panhandle said Tuesday that they have retrieved the remains of 55 bodies, nearly double the number originally believed to be buried there over many decades.

The exhumations mark a milestone in a painstaking effort to unravel the longtime mystery of what happened to scores of children who were sent to the former Arthur G. Dozier School for Boys in Marianna, Fla., and died.

The institution for wayward youth, which the state opened in 1900 and closed in 2011, faced allegations throughout its history of brutal beatings, rapes and forced labor. Relatives of boys who died there, as well as former students who survived, have long believed some kids perished in suspicious circumstances.

http://www.fox17.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/remains-55-bodies-found-at-reform-school-19255.shtml

Back to top Go down

CORPSES of 55 CHILDREN Found BURIED Behind Government “REFORM” SCHOOL  Empty Re: CORPSES of 55 CHILDREN Found BURIED Behind Government “REFORM” SCHOOL

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:06 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_School_for_Boys#History

horrendous

Back to top Go down

CORPSES of 55 CHILDREN Found BURIED Behind Government “REFORM” SCHOOL  Empty Re: CORPSES of 55 CHILDREN Found BURIED Behind Government “REFORM” SCHOOL

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:55 pm

That is worse than the Jersey school!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:01 pm

Not surprising really when you do the math, antisocial personality disorders are all around but most people cannot see the wood for the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:29 pm

Tess. wrote:FOX News–Researchers excavating unmarked graves at a notorious reform school in the Florida Panhandle said Tuesday that they have retrieved the remains of 55 bodies, nearly double the number originally believed to be buried there over many decades.

The exhumations mark a milestone in a painstaking effort to unravel the longtime mystery of what happened to scores of children who were sent to the former Arthur G. Dozier School for Boys in Marianna, Fla., and died.

The institution for wayward youth, which the state opened in 1900 and closed in 2011, faced allegations throughout its history of brutal beatings, rapes and forced labor. Relatives of boys who died there, as well as former students who survived, have long believed some kids perished in suspicious circumstances.

http://www.fox17.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/remains-55-bodies-found-at-reform-school-19255.shtml

THats terrible.
It didnt close until 2011  Shocked 

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:20 pm

ben. will say "the British are worse,while franticly digging for some reports on the horrible brits. ben seems to take great delight in running us down.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:34 pm

People tend to do that to someone who has achieved so much more than they have in their glory time, even after considering the mistakes they made.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:51 pm

Nope, Ben is doing exactly the same thing you do to Asians, and amazingly, you don't like it. Fancy that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:39 pm

Sassy wrote:Nope, Ben is doing exactly the same thing you do to Asians, and amazingly, you don't like it.   Fancy that.

I don't think so. I don't say anyone is any worse criminally than anyone else just different outlooks, methods, and how and who is targeted. The Indian sub continent for instance - civilization wise - once had an incredible civilization, one by the looks of things we can only dream of, it probably had its problems and its unjust solutions especially in hind sight, yet it has over the years been corrupted in its laws and religious texts, the same with others, the British had an Empire which had its problems and unjust solutions but even taking in to consideration the time and space, it wasn't as bad overall as some, we have the situation these days where people in some countries who remember the Empire prefer it to what they have today.
I am not a supporter of Empire by any means but if the Brits hadn't been there someone else would have and it may well have been worse. The USA talk a lot about the wrongness of Empire and prefer to talk about a 'Sphere of Influence' which amounts to the same thing and lets not forget the Phillipines actually taken over by force, Hawaii not by force exactly but not every Hawaiian is exactly enamoured of being a state of the USA. On the whole I'm very glad that the USA was there to take up the reins when the British Empire/Sphere of Influence ended. One day hopefully, we'll all grow up and be able to govern ourselves responsibly and co operate with each other while retaining the best of our own and different culture and customs and not have a one party global state that so many lefties desire.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:08 am

We have done some terrible things, and its no good saying someone would have done it if we hadn't. So has America. I have not truck with either stand. But that isn't what Ben was talking about. I should imagine he was heartly sick of the threads about Pakistanis being the source of all child abuse, I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong. So he turned it round. And all of a sudden people were up in arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:08 am

No, what gives you that idea. A psychopath is the same no matter what colour skin or religion....some of my friends from hospital are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:16 am

Tess. wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida_School_for_Boys#History

horrendous

Perhaps because the boys at the school were troubled, no one gave a damn. Similar to years gone by when authorities would institutionalize those who were "different".
Where, if any, were the families of these children and why didn't they see anything was wrong?

Appalling....may those poor boys rest in peace.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:07 am

Sassy wrote:Nope, Ben is doing exactly the same thing you do to Asians, and amazingly, you don't like it.   Fancy that.

Well At least some people see the irony.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  but I think Vintage gets it
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:10 am

@vintage
Humans cant govern responsibility the entirety of human history proves it.
 Neutral  Neutral  Neutral  Neutral  Neutral  Neutral 
VOTE 1 SKNET
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:07 pm

Sassy wrote:We have done some terrible things, and its no good saying someone would have done it if we hadn't.   So has America.   I have not truck with either stand.   But that isn't what Ben was talking about.   I should imagine he was heartly sick of the threads about Pakistanis being the source of all child abuse, I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong.   So he turned it round.   And all of a sudden people were up in arms.

The threads are not about Pakistanis being the source of child abuse at least not the ones I've see. Completely the wrong end of the stick. Most of us understand its a sickness that prevades all societies its just that different circumstances and backgrounds are factors that should be looked at in order to combat what happens. People in general are basically nasty and totally unprincipled given the right set of circumstances - if they think they can get away with it and its in their interest and for their gain, just look around the world and see people in any kind of authority abusing their positions, there are a few more advanced souls who try to lead the rest of us out of the gloom or at least to try and stop the worst excesses and thank goodness for that.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:19 pm

Sassy wrote:We have done some terrible things, and its no good saying someone would have done it if we hadn't.   So has America.   I have not truck with either stand.   But that isn't what Ben was talking about.   I should imagine he was heartly sick of the threads about Pakistanis being the source of all child abuse, I'm sure he'll correct me if I'm wrong.   So he turned it round.   And all of a sudden people were up in arms.

Actually Vintage was very much spot on with her replies, the first one was an excellent post.
The reality is many European nations were abusing nations with their ownership of nations.
Thus the point if Britain had not been there or more to the point actually lost conflicts they would not have English influence today in many places, is very much correct to say. Many other nations were also in many of the nations, it was about who gained control of them and if we had not others would have

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down