NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British man tried to convince American parents to rape their own children on video

5 posters

Go down

British man tried to convince American parents to rape their own children on video Empty British man tried to convince American parents to rape their own children on video

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:32 pm

British man tried to convince American parents to rape their own children on video 15cfarticle-2548855-1B146BB000000578-577_306x435

A British man who tried to persuade parents to sexually abuse and rape their children online has been jailed for five years.

Mark Luscombe, 29, of Verwood, Dorset, was caught following an undercover operation by US and UK police officers.

In October last year, Luscombe, using the user name 'Badmomlover' on a website, contacted a man he believed to be the father of a nine-year-old girl.

Luscombe sent the man - actually an undercover officer in San Jose, California - 93 indecent images and videos in payment for him to rape the girl over a webcam.

The officer, from US Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (Ice) Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), contacted Dorset Police.

An undercover officer for Dorset Police then posed as a father and contacted Luscombe, who forwarded him two indecent images.

Luscombe believed he and the 'father' would later meet and together rape the man’s young daughters.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2548855/British-paedophile-jailed-trying-parents-rape-children-online-America-caught-US-undercover-officer.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

British man tried to convince American parents to rape their own children on video Empty Re: British man tried to convince American parents to rape their own children on video

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:37 pm

Amazing that the right wingers who are so "concerned" about British justice aren't flocking to this one. I wonder if we should blame Luscombe's British culture or his British nationality for this? Is every white British man a vicious pedophile like him? Dare we assume otherwise and thus risk our children becoming victims?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

British man tried to convince American parents to rape their own children on video Empty Re: British man tried to convince American parents to rape their own children on video

Post by Clarkson Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:41 pm

He is the lowest form of life pond scum etc etc. He will enjoy a omfortable stay in one of our prisons and the leftis will; already be trying to get his sentence reduced. Us right wingers would make his life hell in comparison.

You have your own though. What about the couple who were having children purely for the purpose of abusing them sexually. It was reported in your press about a week or two ago.

Nice try Ben it is us right wingers you criticise for our outspoken attitudes to this pond scum.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:43 pm

OK, let's discuss that. What aspects of British and American culture (what defects) do you think make this sort of thing happen in the U.K. and America among white citizens of these nations?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:45 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Amazing that the right wingers who are so "concerned" about British justice aren't flocking to this one. I wonder if we should blame Luscombe's British culture or his British nationality for this? Is every white British man a vicious pedophile like him? Dare we assume otherwise and thus risk our children becoming victims?
You think this one case means there are more British paedos in the US than Americans? Hardly.

"•On a given day in 1994 there were approximately 234,000 offenders convicted of rape or sexual assault under the care, custody or control of corrections agnecies: nearly 60% of these sex offenders are under conditional supervision in the community."

Stats:  
http://www.cpiu.us/statistics-2/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:47 pm

Tess. wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Amazing that the right wingers who are so "concerned" about British justice aren't flocking to this one. I wonder if we should blame Luscombe's British culture or his British nationality for this? Is every white British man a vicious pedophile like him? Dare we assume otherwise and thus risk our children becoming victims?
You think this one case means there are more British paedos in the US than Americans? Hardly.

"•On a given day in 1994 there were approximately 234,000 offenders convicted of rape or sexual assault under the care, custody or control of corrections agnecies: nearly 60% of these sex offenders are under conditional supervision in the community."

Stats:  
http://www.cpiu.us/statistics-2/

Well, the American population dwarfs that of the U.K., but what I'm interested in discussing here is what about Western Anglo culture makes that culture turn to pedophilia? What are the cultural flaws that lead white Westerners to become, as Clarkson so eloquently put it, "the lowest form of pond scum"?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:51 pm

British man tried to convince American parents to rape their own children on video Timothy_ford_mar13-horz

From left to right: Michael Eller, Timothy Ford, Thomas Owen -- BUSTED WHITE BRITISH PEDOPHILES.

http://www.balitapinoy.net/journal/936410/Philippine_child_abuse_ring_jailed_over_sex_webcam_image_streaming#.UuviCBBdXng
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:51 pm

One out of a population of 311 MILLION

lol! lol! lol!

BREAKING NEWS it is now 4 out of 311 MILLION.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:53 pm

There are plenty more, Alla. Why don't you want to address the problems in White Western culture that turn White Western men into vicious child predators? Are you covering for them?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:55 pm

Since when does the U.K. have a population of 311 million? When did your nation's population get five times bigger than every source I can find?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:06 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Since when does the U.K. have a population of 311 million? When did your nation's population get five times bigger than every source I can find?

You gave the impression that it was in America , but I now see that you are trawling the World to find articles on WHITE BRITISH PAEDOPHILES , so you can hardly whinge if others trawl the world news for NON-WHITE PAEDOPHILES.

lol! lol! lol!

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:11 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:Since when does the U.K. have a population of 311 million? When did your nation's population get five times bigger than every source I can find?

You gave the impression that it was in America , but I now see that you are trawling the World to find articles on WHITE BRITISH PAEDOPHILES , so you can hardly whinge if others trawl the world news for NON-WHITE PAEDOPHILES.

lol! lol! lol!

Just fighting a little fire with fire there, Alla! So tell me, what do you think is the flaw in white British men that makes them rape children? I think it's probably genetic and based on ethnicity.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:12 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:British man tried to convince American parents to rape their own children on video Timothy_ford_mar13-horz

From left to right: Michael Eller, Timothy Ford, Thomas Owen -- BUSTED WHITE BRITISH PEDOPHILES.

http://www.balitapinoy.net/journal/936410/Philippine_child_abuse_ring_jailed_over_sex_webcam_image_streaming#.UuviCBBdXng

Shades of Fatbob or what!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:There are plenty more, Alla. Why don't you want to address the problems in White Western culture that turn White Western men into vicious child predators? Are you covering for them?
It's no more of a problem in White Western culture than anywhere else in the world, it's just that White Western culture reports it and arrests the culprits, whereas in certain other cultures it's practically an everyday occurrence. It's only recently that it's being brought to light and reported in places like India and below:

Wife of the Ekiti State Governor, Mrs. Bisi Fayemi, has raised the alarm over the high rate of minors' rape in the state. She appealed to residents of the state to be vigilant due to the growing cases of minors' rape in the state. A policeman was arrested last week for raping a 12-year-old orphan. Fayemi said her intervention led to the arrest of the policeman. Also, a 37-year-old man is now with the police in the state for allegedly raping a four-year-old girl. She said, "This (rape cases) angers me and I am sure it must anger all of you who are fathers, mothers and others. There is a worrying increase in the cases of sexual exploitation, abuse and violence against girls in schools. The Ekiti Development Foundation will promote zero tolerance of all forms of abuse and exploitation of young girls."

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/jun/2/825.html

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:26 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Just fighting a little fire with fire there, Alla! So tell me, what do you think is the flaw in white British men that makes them rape children? I think it's probably genetic and based on ethnicity.

I'm sure I've seen a picture of you in ZOMBIETIME hall of shame '' Up your alley ''.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:29 pm

Could you try that again in standard English? And why are you ducking the subject of whether British white men have a genetic or cultural flaw that causes them to be pedophiles? Are you actually defending this?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:36 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Could you try that again in standard English? And why are you ducking the subject of whether British white men have a genetic or cultural flaw that causes them to be pedophiles? Are you actually defending this?

If you cannot understand that , you must really struggle with Didges phrases.

lol! lol! lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:46 pm

Besides, it's well established that harsher prisons only end up unleashing more hardened criminals on society once they get out.

Conservatives end up supporting the sentencing of criminals to "criminal universities" so that we're all in more danger once they graduate. But of course they only favor these tough punishments because they're ruled by their emotions, primarily fear and wrath -- that, and they think it makes us believe that they're tough :D
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:56 pm

of course, these "crime universities" only come about because the prison system ISNT harsh enough...by any means.

lock em up in single 4x6 boxes, with minimal anything else...no "free association" (then they couldnt learn "better" crime) and so on...leave em to sweat it out whether it be 6 months or 60 years...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:01 pm

grumpy old git wrote:of course, these "crime universities" only come about because the prison system ISNT harsh enough...by any means.

lock em up in single 4x6 boxes, with minimal anything else...no "free association" (then they couldnt learn "better" crime) and so on...leave em to sweat it out whether it be 6 months or 60 years...

Yes, then call yourself a civilized human being while you're at it!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:31 pm

perfectly civilised....

if I wasnt, I'd shoot em...

why should those who break civilisation expect to be treated as part of it...

what part of ...if you abrogate my human rights I will abrogate yours offends you so much?

whats more, in making that statement, I restrain myself far more than many of the offenders would, as for example, I would not abrogate their "right to life" whereas many offender wouldnt think twice about terminating the existence of an innocent person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:08 pm

The mark of a civilized person is not how you treat good people, but how you treat bad people. It's rejecting wrath and vengeance because those things don't belong in a civilization. It's an ideal to strive for, and nobody's perfect. Nobody doesn't feel anger, but I believe it's your own signature that warns, "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster." That's what civilization is at heart.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:04 pm

So we....wipe their bums, appologise for being such sore victims ...and do....what exactly??
reason with them...doesnt work

provide them with jobs and a good "new start"? ...doesnt work

they laugh and do it again..... ::dunno:: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:24 pm

What an evil act this criminal tried to perpetrate. Good on the judiciary for meting out a substantial custodial sentence.

Doubtless andy9 will be along shortly to share his disdain... andy9?

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkson Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:29 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:The mark of a civilized person is not how you treat good people, but how you treat bad people. It's rejecting wrath and vengeance because those things don't belong in a civilization. It's an ideal to strive for, and nobody's perfect. Nobody doesn't feel anger, but I believe it's your own signature that warns, "Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster." That's what civilization is at heart.

This from a racist?

This from a man who would rather the british lower and middle paid workers get crucified to prosecute a pernicious tax policy that has failed in France.

Don't make me laugh you are far more corrupt than many on the right. You state you have the monopoly on caring but you care more for the perpetrators of crime not the victims.

The two worst paedophiles in the UK were Hindley and Brady. The right wingers would have executed them. L:efty liberals like Lord Longford tried to have her released. That's the measure of you lefties.

Clarkson
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:42 am

WELL
I think this proves the point that there are dirty paedophiles in EVERY Nation Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation 

Look here is an Aussie Filthy Fuck
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Ferguson

See Even paradise has some of these disgusting maggots  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:25 am

No, the genius, Allakaka, would have us know that "Asia," that continent of over 4 billion people who are apparently all exactly the same, are just not as good as white people are. Just somehow not.

Also, people trying to survive on a pittance of government benefits are somehow far, FAR worse than people who go around spreading bigotry and hatred. Somehow.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down