NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to kill a career: TV reporter is fired after she was caught on video calling a cop a 'f***ing piece of s**t' in a vicious tirade when she was kicked out of a comedy club

+3
veya_victaous
eddie
Original Quill
7 posters

Go down

How to kill a career: TV reporter is fired after she was caught on video calling a cop a 'f***ing piece of s**t' in a vicious tirade when she was kicked out of a comedy club  Empty How to kill a career: TV reporter is fired after she was caught on video calling a cop a 'f***ing piece of s**t' in a vicious tirade when she was kicked out of a comedy club

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:41 am

[*]Colleen Campbell, 28, was filmed unleashing the tirade outside Philadelphia's Helium Comedy Club on Sunday night

[*]The reporter bragged in the video she worked at a news station but she was fired from PHL17 soon after the footage emerged

[*]Campbell had been kicked out of the club for whispering loudly during the show

[*]She was filmed yelling expletives at the police officer for five minutes

[*]Campbell, who went to Temple University, was eventually arrested after she appeared to spit in a man's face

[*]She was charged with resisting arrest, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4577974/TV-reporter-Colleen-Campbell-fired-vicious-tirade.html#ixzz4kKjvtosJ 

Colleen Campbell: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/colleen-campbell-philly-tv-reporter-cops/

[*]

Back to top Go down

How to kill a career: TV reporter is fired after she was caught on video calling a cop a 'f***ing piece of s**t' in a vicious tirade when she was kicked out of a comedy club  Empty Re: How to kill a career: TV reporter is fired after she was caught on video calling a cop a 'f***ing piece of s**t' in a vicious tirade when she was kicked out of a comedy club

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:21 pm

She suggested she may have been “unknowingly drugged” at some point before her tirade.

Is there any drug that would provoke that kind of outburst?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

How to kill a career: TV reporter is fired after she was caught on video calling a cop a 'f***ing piece of s**t' in a vicious tirade when she was kicked out of a comedy club  Empty Re: How to kill a career: TV reporter is fired after she was caught on video calling a cop a 'f***ing piece of s**t' in a vicious tirade when she was kicked out of a comedy club

Post by eddie Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:She suggested she may have been “unknowingly drugged” at some point before her tirade.

The same one Trump uses? Laughing
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:33 pm

Amen! Razz You may be right. Cocaine provokes manic behavior. What is it that Trump fancies himself...high energy?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:35 am

Original Quill wrote:She suggested she may have been “unknowingly drugged” at some point before her tirade.

meth does that
people claim to 'feel like god/king of the world' when high on it.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:48 pm

Maybe she is just a nasty foul mouthed woman who felt like venting. How to kill a career: TV reporter is fired after she was caught on video calling a cop a 'f***ing piece of s**t' in a vicious tirade when she was kicked out of a comedy club  2190311264
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:12 pm

Syl wrote:Maybe she is just a nasty foul mouthed woman who felt like venting. How to kill a career: TV reporter is fired after she was caught on video calling a cop a 'f***ing piece of s**t' in a vicious tirade when she was kicked out of a comedy club  2190311264

Yes, but what gave her that energy to keep going, on and on and on? Opinions and attitudes are one thing, but to keep going like that is abnormal. I've only seen that lately in one person...Donald Trump.

I do believe that veya has it right...I've seen meth addicts go berserk like that. But she didn't seem to have the meth physical strength when she was cuffed. Get a close-up on her and see if she has meth-mouth.*

* The teeth and gums of meth addicts tend to deteriorate and blacken, giving addicts a distinctly ugly, dirty-looking mouth.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Maybe she is just a nasty foul mouthed woman who felt like venting. How to kill a career: TV reporter is fired after she was caught on video calling a cop a 'f***ing piece of s**t' in a vicious tirade when she was kicked out of a comedy club  2190311264

Yes, but what gave her that energy to keep going, on and on and on?  Opinions and attitudes are one thing, but to keep going like that is abnormal.  I've only seen that lately in one person...Donald Trump.

I do believe that veya has it right...I've seen meth addicts go berserk like that.  But she didn't seem to have the meth physical strength when she was cuffed.  Get a close-up on her and see if she has meth-mouth.*

* The teeth and gums of meth addicts tend to deteriorate and blacken, giving addicts a distinctly ugly, dirty-looking mouth.

Some young people, especially when they have had a drink or drugs, can go on and on....I don't think the timescale is unusual for an inebriated idiot to carry on a rant.

I don't know what-meth mouth is Quill...thankfully.
The pics of her shown elsewhere show an attractive looking woman anyway.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:20 pm

She wasn't on meth.
She was drunk.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:28 pm

eddie wrote:She wasn't on meth.
She was drunk.

I only question that it was simply alcohol, because she went on, and on, and on. Alcohol is a downer, and the alcoholic rage is generally is short-lived. Ultimately, they pass out.

Meth and cocaine are uppers, characterized by prolonged rages.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:30 pm

The video was less than 6 minutes long, though it probably felt longer for the police who had to put up with her abuse. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:53 am

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:She wasn't on meth.
She was drunk.

I only question that it was simply alcohol, because she went on, and on, and on.  Alcohol is a downer, and the alcoholic rage is generally is short-lived.  Ultimately, they pass out.

Meth and cocaine are uppers, characterized by prolonged rages.

yep and meth variants are currently all the rage
could have easily had a few pipes in the bathroom Neutral
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:02 am

drunken

LSD  and  Ecstacy could also give some whacky effects if mixed with alcohol  --  imagine if she popped an eccy or a tab earlier in the night..

Then again,  being a relatively small female, maybe she would only have to down a couple of shots of bourbon or whiskey in between other drinks, to really push her over the edge  ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:44 pm

Many people have commented that the cop was wet wuss for allowing the woman be so abusive to him.  

I am convinced he was simply giving her as long a rope as possible with which to hang herself, before taking action. Always works. Clever, clever man. Cool

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:59 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:drunken

LSD  and  Ecstacy could also give some whacky effects if mixed with alcohol  --  imagine if she popped an eccy or a tab earlier in the night..

Then again,  being a relatively small female, maybe she would only have to down a couple of shots of bourbon or whiskey in between other drinks, to really push her over the edge  ?

Ecstasy even if mixed with drink never causes anger!! Ecstasy does exactly what it promises. You will be bloody hard-pushed to find anyone on an E acting like that.

LSD I don't think so but having never taken it, I can't comment.

She looked drunk to me and drunk people can often go on and on like that. She's was unsteady on her feet and aggressive.

Drunk.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:06 pm

In a now-deleted Facebook post, Campbell says that she only had one drink and that she may have been drugged. According to Philadelphia Magazine, Campbell wrote:

I had one drink… and since have been fired from my job. I have never acted like this and asked to go to the hospital last night to find out if anything was slipped into my drink.

Campbell later told Philadelphia Magazine that she had a margarita and two shots prior to going to Helium and had two drinks there, not one.

Campbell then said in her Philadelphia Magazine interview that no tests had been done to see if she had been drugged:

No. The police told me that it would slow the process. But at the police station, they had trouble taking my blood pressure. It was so high. I was worked up…

The nurse [at the police station] said if I send you to the hospital it will really delay everything. I just wanted to get out of there. I was really worried about my job. She gave me something similar to a Benadryl. Then later I woke up and had a panic attack. I never thought to get any test done.

One of the servers at the Helium club, Alexander Jusino, told the New York Post, “I’ve never seen anyone like that before and I’ve been watching people get kicked out of comedy clubs for five years.” Jusino added that he thought Campbell could have been on “some other level.”

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/colleen-campbell-philly-tv-reporter-cops/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:07 pm

My sentiments exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:21 pm

Jules wrote:Many people have commented that the cop was wet wuss for allowing the woman be so abusive to him.  

I am convinced he was simply giving her as long a rope as possible with which to hang herself, before taking action. Always works. Clever, clever man. Cool

I can't really criticize the cop. The cop is a black man, and black males are taught to keep a low profile in any confrontation situation.

Yes, he has the authority of the law on his side, but you'd be amazed how fast that can disappear in a confrontation with a white person...especially a Caucasian female. This is America, after all, and unless a black man has assurances that higher authority will stand up for him...well, disappointment is the rule:

Henry Hampton wrote:If you're black in America, race is a factor in your life. Start with that assumption. –Henry Hampton

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:38 pm

eddie wrote:She looked drunk to me and drunk people can often go on and on like that. She's was unsteady on her feet and aggressive.

Drunk.

Nah...just rewatched it. Other than when she's being cuffed, she's steady with good balance...and mouthy. That's not depressants (alcohol)...drunk is usually losing motor control, tripping, slurring and passing out.

Rather, she's going up, she's steady on her feet, loud and full of vigor. That's stimulants (meth or cocaine). What was it Trump called it when he was debating on cocaine: High energy!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:41 pm

I'd say cocaine more than likely then, mixed with alcohol - you can literally drink all night and then some on that stuff - as meth would possibly make her speech more slurred.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:51 pm

eddie wrote:I'd say cocaine more than likely then, mixed with alcohol - you can literally drink all night and then some on that stuff - as meth would possibly make her speech more slurred.

I think that's the answer.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:55 pm

There seems to be a few experts on illicit drugs on here. Neutral
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:There seems to be a few experts on illicit drugs on here. Neutral

I've prosecuted enough of them. As with Mormons and me, you get to know the other side and their culture pretty well. Sometimes it professional, sometimes it's just curiosity.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:18 pm

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:drunken

Ecstasy even if mixed with drink never causes anger!! Ecstasy does exactly what it promises.  You will be bloody hard-pushed to find anyone on an E acting like that.

LSD I don't think so but having never taken it, I can't comment.

She looked drunk to me and drunk people can often go on and on like that. She's was unsteady on her feet and aggressive.

Drunk.

What a Face

Pure Ecstacy is an amphetamine...

Eccies tested down here after police confiscation over the years have been found to be contaminated with all kinds of crap  (e.g. other drugs, Ajax, cornflour, sugars..) --  pure ecstacy is a rarity downunder --  not really surprising, as both the precursors for ecstacy production in Oz (usually by a couple of outlaw bikie gangs..), and "liquid ecstacy" itself,  tend to come down from S.E. Asia these days.  Not good to start with.. (Holland used to be a common source, previously).

As for LSD, tabs with a spot of liquid LSD on them are still a cheap thrill for some people --  while never used it myself,  my thoughts on that go back to witnessing, and hearing about, some users' behaviour back in the late '70s and 1980s --  it makes some users think they are superhuman.

In Australia cocaine is one of the most expensive illicit drugs --  it tends to be the drug of choice here for actors, rugby league hoons, models, some musicians, stockbrokers and bankers..

Cocaine is a dead-end road for its more chronic abusers --  irrepairable and irreversible damage to their brains, nasal passages and sinuses, mouth and gums, soft palate, throat --  pretty well suicidal for those who stick with it on a regular basis.

And, as for alcohol alone --  I had referred to young women drinking 'shots' in my second paragraph  above there --  some arrogant young women often 'come a cropper', after thinking they can throw back a bit of bourbon or scotch with no worries --  especially the lightweight ones..

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:39 pm; edited 4 times in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:27 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Jules wrote:Many people have commented that the cop was wet wuss for allowing the woman be so abusive to him.  

I can't really criticize the cop.  The cop is a black man, and black males are taught to keep a low profile in any confrontation situation.  

Yes, he has the authority of the law on his side, but you'd be amazed how fast that can disappear in a confrontation with a white person...especially a Caucasian female.  This is America, after all, and unless a black man has assurances that higher authority will stand up for him...well, disappointment is the rule:

Henry Hampton wrote:If you're black in America, race is a factor in your life. Start with that assumption.  –Henry Hampton

Very good point, actually, Quill !
Your post reminds me of an incident where the colour roles were reversed. - An african american guy was shot dead by police in his car, right next to his small daughter and his gf.
Many people on social media criticised the gf for acting too calm, given the circs.
A couple of very insightful women members on here remarked that if she had reacted in any way, (even in an understandable way) the cops would have used that as an excuse to shoot her too.
Well spotted, Quill.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down