NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two brothers kept their mother and sister as slaves by beating them with belts and forcing them to wash in a single bucket of water in an 'unimaginable' campaign of abuse

4 posters

Go down

Two brothers kept their mother and sister as slaves by beating them with belts and forcing them to wash in a single bucket of water in an 'unimaginable' campaign of abuse   Empty Two brothers kept their mother and sister as slaves by beating them with belts and forcing them to wash in a single bucket of water in an 'unimaginable' campaign of abuse

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:36 pm

Two brothers who kept their mother and sister as slaves and forced them to wash in a small bucket of water have been put behind bars for more than two years. Faisal Hussein, 25, and Arbaaz Ahmed, 19, told their family members they were not allowed to turn on the taps at the property in Bradford, West Yorkshire. During the 'appalling and disgraceful' 18-month period of abuse, the two women were given £1 a month to spend on essential sanitary products. A judge at Bradford Crown Court said the violent assault on their 30-year-old sister was 'almost unimaginable to any decent human being.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4595990/Two-brothers-kept-mother-sister-slaves.html#ixzz4jpISbjiL

Only 32 months as a sentence?

Back to top Go down

Two brothers kept their mother and sister as slaves by beating them with belts and forcing them to wash in a single bucket of water in an 'unimaginable' campaign of abuse   Empty Re: Two brothers kept their mother and sister as slaves by beating them with belts and forcing them to wash in a single bucket of water in an 'unimaginable' campaign of abuse

Post by magica Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:07 pm

Only just 2 yrs and 8 months, disgraceful. Should've been much longer, what are these judges on ffs.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Two brothers kept their mother and sister as slaves by beating them with belts and forcing them to wash in a single bucket of water in an 'unimaginable' campaign of abuse   Empty Re: Two brothers kept their mother and sister as slaves by beating them with belts and forcing them to wash in a single bucket of water in an 'unimaginable' campaign of abuse

Post by nicko Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:33 am

I have said before most Judges in England are not "fit for purpose".
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:59 am

nicko wrote:I have said before most Judges in England are not "fit for purpose".

In the main I agree with you, Nicko, and some of them have handed out paltry sentences for serious crimes, often of violence, that have left the accused smirking with satisfaction while still in the dock and his supporters celebrating that he had "got away with it.

(Obligatory note: In the interests of avoiding an accusation of "sexist abuse", by "he" I obviously mean "she" where appropriate. Doh!)

To be fair, though, they are all subject to the statutory Judges' and sentencing rules currently in force and these are frequently nothing like as severe as injured and offended parties would like them to be.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:13 pm

Also interesting to note: one of the strongest factors against longer sentences is cost.

Yes, while fiscal conservatives are screaming about cutting programs that benefit the little people, they include prisons and the criminal justice system...right along with schools, hospitals, NHS, fire stations and infrastructure.

The laissez-faire creed is indiscriminate, and doesn't pause to consider need or relevance, nor your favorites or mine.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:47 pm

Original Quill wrote:Also interesting to note: one of the strongest factors against longer sentences is cost.

Yes, while fiscal conservatives are screaming about cutting programs that benefit the little people, they include prisons and the criminal justice system...right along with schools, hospitals, NHS, fire stations and infrastructure.

The laissez-faire creed is indiscriminate, and doesn't pause to consider need or relevance, nor your favorites or mine.

I don't disagree with you Quill, and like most people, I suspect, I would dearly love to see all those essential services properly funded even if it meant me paying more in tax.

(Being whisked by emergency ambulance to A&E and treated for suspected heart attacks twice in six months concentrates the mind wonderfully!)

But I am afraid that most public services operate under the principles of a sort of perverted Parkinson's Law in which "financial needs expand so as to take up the amount of money that can be extracted from taxpayers" and that "asking the very rich to pay a little bit more" was never, in a million years, going to fund Labour's ambitious programme.

Ps. I should not expect a response from you, by the way. I have been accused, tried and found guilty by a "kangaroo" ( Twisted Evil ) court of making "rabid" attacks on you personally...along with a lot of other stuff that becomes even more bizarre every time I read it!

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:23 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Also interesting to note: one of the strongest factors against longer sentences is cost.

I don't disagree with you Quill, and like most people, I suspect, I would dearly love to see all those essential services properly funded even if it meant me paying more in tax.

(Being whisked by emergency ambulance to A&E and treated for suspected heart attacks twice in six months concentrates the mind wonderfully!)

But I am afraid that most public services operate under the principles of a sort of perverted Parkinson's Law in which "financial needs expand so as to take up the amount of money that can be extracted from taxpayers" and that "asking the very rich to pay a little bit more" was never, in a million years, going to fund Labour's ambitious programme.

Yes, perhaps the Parkinson's path is the way it happens, but my concern is that it happens. Many a dictator has tried to rank essential services, placing the penal, law enforcement and military institutions at the top. Unfortunately, this results in what looks like, feels like, and smells like a police state. Egypt, for example, couldn't resist the temptation.

Fred M. wrote:Ps. I should not expect a response from you, by the way. I have been accused, tried and found guilty by a "kangaroo" ( Twisted Evil ) court of making "rabid" attacks on you personally...along with a lot of other stuff that becomes even more bizarre every time I read it!

Really? I haven't noticed anything like that. Perhaps on other sites, of which I am unfamiliar. In any case, it hasn't gotten back to me.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:46 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Yes, perhaps the Parkinson's path is the way it happens, but my concern is that it happens.  Many a dictator has tried to rank essential services, placing the penal, law enforcement and military institutions at the top.  Unfortunately, this results in what looks like, feels like, and smells like a police state.  Egypt, for example, couldn't resist the temptation.

Fred M. wrote:Ps. I should not expect a response from you, by the way. I have been accused, tried and found guilty by a "kangaroo" ( Twisted Evil ) court of making "rabid" attacks on you personally...along with a lot of other stuff that becomes even more bizarre every time I read it!

Really?  I haven't noticed anything like that.  Perhaps on other sites, of which I am unfamiliar.  In any case, it hasn't gotten back to me.

It referred specifically to this site and has not happened on any site, and on that you have my word.

The accusation came in a post by Wolfie, and included accusations of "rabid and racist" attacks on him and Veya as well as yourself and "repeated sexist attacks" on female members of the forum.

Oddly, those female members of the site upon which I had I had apparently launched "sexist attacks"  did not appear to have noticed them...although I must admit to  suggesting that Sassy was "squealing like a nun goosed behind the bicycle shed" over something or another! Had I said "squealing like a monk" I would no doubt have been accused of homophobia!

It's sad when posters cannot defend their cause or case other than by attempting to spread what are foul and disgusting lies about others.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:01 pm

Fred M. wrote:The accusation came in a post by Wolfie, and included accusations of "rabid and racist" attacks on him and Veya as well as yourself and "repeated sexist attacks" on female members of the forum.

Oddly, those female members of the site upon which I had I had apparently launched "sexist attacks"  did not appear to have noticed them...although I must admit to  suggesting that Sassy was "squealing like a nun goosed behind the bicycle shed" over something or another! Had I said "squealing like a monk" I would no doubt have been accused of homophobia!

Alas, I have not seen any post like that. I must say, right now it's your characterization that I don't recognize. Um...do you have a cite to which you can refer?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred M. wrote:The accusation came in a post by Wolfie, and included accusations of "rabid and racist" attacks on him and Veya as well as yourself and "repeated sexist attacks" on female members of the forum.

Alas, I have not seen any post like that.  I must say, right now it's your characterization that I don't recognize.  Um...do you have a cite to which you can refer?

Fred is definitely a sexist pig -- as shown by his regular attacks against sassy, and other women.. Which "other women"? Which "regular attacks"? May we also regard as being "sexist" your real regular attacks against female posters?

Fred is a racist -- as shown by his regular pathetic apologies over British colonial crimes.. Really? Which "colonial crimes" would those be? And when? And may we please see the offending posts.

Fred is a nationalist nutter -- clearly demonstrated in his rabid attacks against me, veya and Quill. Quill? I have nothing but respect for Quill so perhaps you will show us one of those "rabid attacks." You two have amply demonstrated your overt racism time and time again and deserve all you get - not for being Australians but simply for being vile.

Thorin, nicko and Victor may may well find that old fuckbrain Fred a charming old soul, but I can't imagine Moletrousers having too many supporters amongst the non-English members on here..You could always ask all these "non-English members"...I wouldn't have a clue where anyone other than you two come from.

General Election 2017 thread, June 10th.

Naturally, Wolfie has not had the guts to reply.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down