NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Couple dubbed the Richard and Judy of local radio jailed for sexually assaulting young boys.

2 posters

Go down

Couple dubbed the Richard and Judy of local radio jailed for sexually assaulting young boys. Empty Couple dubbed the Richard and Judy of local radio jailed for sexually assaulting young boys.

Post by Syl Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Has anyone been following this story?

What a disgusting pair of sexual deviants they are. They sparked up their sex life by encouraging young teens to join in with their al fresco exhibitionist romps, alternatively he stood on the side lines videoing whilst she sexually abused young lads and encouraged them to perform with her....pathetic.

Couple dubbed the Richard and Judy of local radio jailed for sexually assaulting young boys. Tony-Wadsworth-and-Julie-Mayer

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/victim-bbc-radio-presenters-says-10596985

"A dad sexually abused by BBC radio presenters Tony and Julie Wadsworth as a boy has said: "They groomed and abused me like the paedos they are"
The couple encouraged a string of school-age boys to take part in their sordid sex games in Warwickshire Woods in the mid 90s.
While publicly they were well-regarded as the 'Richard and Judy' of local radio, behind closed doors they were hiding a secret lust for underage sex.
When their past finally caught up with them, they denied indecently assaulting six boys, the youngest of whom was just 11-years-old at the time.
They were convicted at Warwick Crown Court by a jury yesterday and locked up for five years."
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Couple dubbed the Richard and Judy of local radio jailed for sexually assaulting young boys. Empty Re: Couple dubbed the Richard and Judy of local radio jailed for sexually assaulting young boys.

Post by magica Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:25 pm

I hadn't seen this Syl.

Disgusting pervy paedophiles, having sex with boys.

5 years is no way long enough. They should've got twice that much. Twisted Evil
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Couple dubbed the Richard and Judy of local radio jailed for sexually assaulting young boys. Empty Re: Couple dubbed the Richard and Judy of local radio jailed for sexually assaulting young boys.

Post by Syl Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:02 pm

magica wrote:I hadn't seen this Syl.

Disgusting pervy paedophiles, having sex with boys.

5 years is no way long enough. They should've  got twice that much. Twisted Evil

If it was girls as young as 11 year olds they were enticing into their perverted games I believe the sentence would have been longer Mags.

It makes me sick the way the sexual abuse of underage boys is considered to be less of an evil.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:16 pm

I totally agree Syl. There shouldn't be differing sentences because of their gender. Sexual abuse damages boys as well as girls.

I'm angry the sentence doesn't reflect this.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:30 pm

Ive been reading about this case all week. Her defence was she felt flattered when one boy saw her as sexually attractive.....she was in the habit of performing with her seedy OH in woods in view of young boys...this apparently 'empowered her as a woman'. Rolling Eyes
She falsely claimed she allowed one young boy to join in, but when others turned up to have a gawp she drew the line and saw sense.....oddly enough this took her seven years.

The two of them are sexual predators.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:47 pm

What is it about the BBC that attracts paedos and perverts to operate within?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/bbc-paedophile-couple-hid-abuse-10600409

"BBC paedophiles Tony and Julie Wadsworth hid their shameful secrets to run children’s awards.

They organised Tony and Julie’s Children of Merit honours in 2001 for kids who had “shown great courage or exceptional kindness”.
Also helping conceal their earlier abuse of young boys has been Tony, 69, playing charity gigs nationwide in a Beatles tribute band since 2011.
Our exclusive photo shows the disgraced DJ in a wig and ’60s garb strumming guitar in Leicester tribute act The UpBeatles.
Wife Julie, 60, dances below him, the audience little realising the couple’s sordid past as abusers of boys as young as 12."

Couple dubbed the Richard and Judy of local radio jailed for sexually assaulting young boys. PROD-961342-15L
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:16 pm

The BBC had a paedophile ring, which still many haven't been named. Who knows could still be going on.

I don't trust anything about the Beeb, not even the news.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:22 pm

They were and probably still are a haven for paedophiles Mags....this couple have now been named, shamed and punished, wonder how many more are still working there, and getting involved with kids under the 'respectable' banner of being connected with the BBC.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:36 pm

Exactly Syl. Hundreds no doubt and we pay for a licence to watch this paedo loving station. Evil or Very Mad
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:17 pm

magica wrote:Exactly Syl. Hundreds no doubt and we pay for a licence to watch this paedo loving station. Evil or Very Mad

I'm surprised other people have not been reading about this couple over the last couple of weeks, they have been in the papers almost daily...the papers that are not in awe of the BBC anyway.

It was said that Tony Wadsworth could not believe his luck when he married Julie. She presented herself as a bit of a glamour figure, boasting and showing off her 'Baywatch boobs' after she had her boob job.
She used herself to entice young lads in the woods to join in with their sex antics, this went on for years. After that they became involved more with children, all under the banner of a popular radio couple who did lots for childrens charities.

As the trial progressed  they looked nothing like the minor celebrities they had worked hard to become, but exactly like the seedy perverted couple they really are.

Couple dubbed the Richard and Judy of local radio jailed for sexually assaulting young boys. 414892BA00000578-4588448-image-a-137_1497017723116

Couple dubbed the Richard and Judy of local radio jailed for sexually assaulting young boys. 414892CF00000578-4588448-image-m-136_1497017715744
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:15 pm

Yes they have no attraction about them at all.

I hadn't read about this having been abroad and not read the papers.

You know what, I reckon we should all refuse to pay the bloody tv licence. Were only enabling the paedo, lying BBC
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:22 pm

magica wrote:Yes they have no attraction about them at all.

I hadn't read about this having been abroad and not read the papers.

You know what, I reckon we should all refuse to pay the bloody tv licence.  Were only enabling the paedo, lying BBC

There are ways round it, not sure how though.

I would be the one who got done if I ever tried to fiddle anything....when we moved a detector van (I'm going back in time) pulled up and asked me if I was Mrs So and so.... this was the name of the previous tenant, I said No, we had just moved in, which we had.
Cocky man didnt believe me and said 'Right, lets have a look at your licence then luv' Rolling Eyes

Luckily I had one. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:24 pm

Lol I never had one for years, when the detector van came down our street, we all ran in and turned our teles off Razz
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down