NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uber driver jailed after sexually assaulting passenger

+3
eddie
Ben Reilly
Tommy Monk
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Uber driver jailed after sexually assaulting passenger Empty Uber driver jailed after sexually assaulting passenger

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:40 pm

Samson Haile, 32, was found guilty for sexually assaulting his 26-year-old passenger before she managed to escape

An Uber driver who sexually assaulted a young woman in his cab has been jailed for eight months.
Samson Haile, 32, engaged his 26-year-old passenger in a sexual conversation as soon as she climbed into the car.
He then stated he wanted to have sex with the woman, who told him she wanted to escape the vehicle.
He continued to drive and began to touch her, before she managed to escape and report the incident to police.
Jurors at Isleworth Crown Court were told later that night he picked up a female off-duty police officer, and he also spoke to her in a sexual way and invited her to have sex.

Uber driver jailed after sexually assaulting passenger PAY-Samson-Haile-who-has-been-sentenced-to-8-months

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uber-driver-jailed-after-sexually-6769946

Back out probably in less than 4 months and back driving about as an 'uber' predator cab...

Seems to be a lot of sexual assaults carried out by these uber scum drivers... just Google 'uber sex assault'...

And another highly skilled, hard working and well needed immigrant I suppose...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Uber driver jailed after sexually assaulting passenger Empty Re: Uber driver jailed after sexually assaulting passenger

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Oh do fuck off Tommy, we had the cab drver in Ipswich who murdered six girls, he wasn't an immigrant.  His skin colour has no damn reference at all.

Back to top Go down

Uber driver jailed after sexually assaulting passenger Empty Re: Uber driver jailed after sexually assaulting passenger

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:50 pm

I didn't say anything about his skin colour... it Is a story about the dangers of getting into unlicensed 'uber' cabs and the huge numbers of sexual assaults that the drivers are carrying out!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:49 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
I didn't say anything about his skin colour... it Is a story about the dangers of getting into unlicensed 'uber' cabs and the huge numbers of sexual assaults that the drivers are carrying out!

I found a site which recorded 17 sexual assaults between Uber and Lyft, all time, across the globe. It appears from some searches I did that they're no worse about sexual assaults than traditional cab drivers are.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:54 pm

Ben there are many many stories of these Uber drivers in London, stealing from people's accounts, asking sexual favours and touting from the sides of roads and nightclubs

They're mostly immigrants and most of them are scumbags.

There are a few stories (true ones I can't say where from due to prying eyes) whereby the drivers have taken their children to work as they cannot speak English.

Sometimes people, it's not being racist to say a group of people are shit and are mostly immigrants (some illegal I might add)

I know this stuff inside out I deal with it daily.

They spit at taxi drivers and they spit at white women - yes they do! In London.
Ask any black taxi driver - or any person from London who regularly use cabs.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:00 pm

eddie wrote:Ben there are many many stories of these Uber drivers in London, stealing from people's accounts, asking sexual favours and touting from the sides of roads and nightclubs

They're mostly immigrants and most of them are scumbags.

There are a few stories (true ones I can't say where from due to prying eyes) whereby the drivers have taken their children to work as they cannot speak English.

Sometimes people, it's not being racist to say a group of people are shit and are mostly immigrants (some illegal I might add)

I know this stuff inside out I deal with it daily.

They spit at taxi drivers and they spit at white women - yes they do! In London.
Ask any black taxi driver - or any person from London who regularly use cabs.

How can an Uber driver steal from someone's account? I didn't think Uber gave drivers access to people's bank accounts ...

I'm just saying, how does the conduct of Uber drivers compare to traditional cab drivers?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3019047/Black-cab-driver-sexually-assaulted-women-passengers-fell-asleep-taxi-nights-jailed-10-years.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Worboys

http://www.dorset.police.uk/default.aspx?page=1921

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/real_life/6100097/Taxi-driver-sexually-assaulted-student-in-back-seat-of-his-cab.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:09 pm

Okay some people have an account set up with uber - whereby they pay by credit card yes?

They've been known to do either or both of these things:

They type in the wrong amount say 600.00 instead of the fare of 60:00
The customer will,just click yes and those their number in without noticing the extra zero

They pick up teenage school kids (my friends son has recently been found out to be doing this and has told the police!) and the kids use someone's account to get about everywhere - the driver knows this isn't the kids account but they get paid anyway so they just do it

If you're on Twitter then you'll see scores upon scores of the general public telling their story....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:13 pm

eddie wrote:Okay some people have an account set up with uber - whereby they pay by credit card yes?

They've been known to do either or both of these things:

They type in the wrong amount say 600.00 instead of the fare of 60:00
The customer will,just click yes and those their number in without noticing the extra zero

They pick up teenage school kids (my friends son has recently been found out to be doing this and has told the police!) and the kids use someone's account to get about everywhere - the driver knows this isn't the kids account but they get paid anyway so they just do it

If you're on Twitter then you'll see scores upon scores of the general public telling their story....

People should check the amount they're paying before they click anything.

How is a kid using someone else's account? The person shouldn't have given them access to their account.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:20 pm

Well,yes of course people should check, but a lot of these people are out for the evening and a lot of them are drunk!

As to the accounts being used by boys (and so far it's mostly boys so I've heard), I have no idea only that some boys can hack accounts and some of the boys have a parent who has an account.... Though not anymore as the parents now realise the company cannot be trusted.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:22 pm

eddie wrote:Well,yes of course people should check, but a lot of these people are out for the evening and a lot of them are drunk!

As to the accounts being used by boys (and so far it's mostly boys so I've heard), I have no idea only that some boys can hack accounts and some of the boys have a parent who has an account.... Though not anymore as the parents now realise the company cannot be trusted.

Oh well, if they're drunk, that's their own fault.

If boys are hacking accounts, they're breaking the law and should be arrested for that. They're also stealing money from someone else's account. It sounds as if the parents need to realise it's their own kids who can't be trusted really.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:26 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Well,yes of course people should check, but a lot of these people are out for the evening and a lot of them are drunk!

Oh well, if they're drunk, that's their own fault.

If boys are hacking accounts, they're breaking the law and should be arrested for that. They're also stealing money from someone else's account. It sounds as if the parents need to realise it's their own kids who can't be trusted really.

I agree on both points rags (my friends son is in big trouble but he was "among" the lawbreakers not the 'actual' lawbreaker)
My only point is this: many of the uber drivers are breaking the law and many of them are recently arrived and some don't even live in London!

Perhaps a bigger point to make, to be fair to the uber drivers, is that uber the company are using them as slaves: long hours for little money.
And you cannot get through to the company by phone to complain - ever.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:58 pm

All this uber app thing has done is given a false legitimacy to all those dodgy late night illegal ones... normally immigrants, immigration status highly questionable, as was the rest of their status to drive legally, license, insurance etc, plus sorry state of The vehicles...

It is shocking really that when legitimate operators have to pass so many checks and requirements to be given permission to work, but then these chancers are given the all clear with little to no authority controls in place...

More madness!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:00 pm

The only people who can influence the use of Uber is the general public. As long as people want to use them, there's nothing anyone can do.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:13 pm

Not at all rags... local authorities and govt have control over private hire vehicle regulations.

Those who are trying to operate as a 'for hire' vehicle to the public must ALL be subject to the same rules, checks, requirements.

Using some stupid app on a smartphone should not be reason to evade or avoid the proper regulations, requirements, controls etc.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Not at all rags... local authorities and govt have control over private hire vehicle regulations.

Those who are trying to operate as a 'for hire' vehicle to the public must ALL be subject to the same rules, checks, requirements.

Using some stupid app on a smartphone should not be reason to evade or avoid the proper regulations, requirements, controls etc.

I thought the legal challenge failed Tommy. Has there been a development?

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:30 pm

The legal challenge didn't fail unfortunately.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:07 pm

The High Court ruled that the app was legal.

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2015/oct/16/uber-wins-high-court-case-taxi-app-tfl
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:39 pm

Yes rags... I did read that a court recently ruled in favour of this app being used by wannabe 'private hire' drivers to the public in central London on a 'hail/stop and pick up' type basis...

But only because it was deemed that although London taxis/black cabs are allowed to drive around and able to be flagged down/hailed etc, and only they are allowed to be able to run the meter system that they use... the court was saying that the uber app allowed public to register their requirement for a cab through the app, then this was relayed to a uber driver in the vicinity to pick up, therefore technically then being a pre booked or pre ordered cab, and not one that was being directly flagged down by waving or shouting in a black taxi 'hailing'type way...

They also said that although the app was used to track the journey of The public passenger, and be instrumental in calculating the cost of The fare etc... it wasn't the same as the meter system that only black taxis are authorised to use either!

But... the point I'm making is that regardless of these highly questionable technical distinctions found by this one court judgement... surely the drivers should still have to conform to And abide by all the other regulations that all other cabs and private hire cars have to do!?

Checks on proper vehicle Insurance, public liability insurance, checks on vehicle condition/maintenance/age etc, on driver, driving license, immigration status, criminal history/status etc...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:43 pm

Tommy, this exactly what the recent black taxi demos have been about.

You explained it completely.

You know, I don't know why you get such bad press on here. Whenever you post, you always know exactly what you're talking about whether anyone agrees with you or not.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:04 am

eddie wrote:Tommy, this exactly what the recent black taxi demos have been about.

You explained it completely.

You know, I don't know why you get such bad press on here. Whenever you post, you always know exactly what you're talking about whether anyone agrees with you or not.

You must be talking about another Tommy, either that or you haven't read his posts on climate change. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:30 am

I don't always agree with him, but he rarely gets sidetracked from his point and he always backs up what he says.
If he's rude it's never bad or nasty, not that I've seen.

He's views in homophobia are shite and some of his views on "all" Muslims etc are stupid.

But he sticks to his point.

He's a good poster IMO
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:54 am

Everyone's entitled to an opinion. Satanists think the devil
Is a symbol of virtue- and why the hell shouldn't they? Razz
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:08 am

eddie wrote:I don't always agree with him, but he rarely gets sidetracked from his point and he always backs up what he says.

He's views in homophobia are shite and some of his views on "all" Muslims etc are stupid.

He's a good poster IMO

You are quite right, he rarely gets sidetracked from his very uninformed rubbish and doesn't realise what he is talking is complete crap lol   Not much point sticking to a point when it has no validity and is based on wrong information.  Honestly, read the climate change threads, he's laughable in his ignorance.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:10 am

Ah well I often talk crap'and you all put up with me geek
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:18 am

eddie wrote:I don't always agree with him, but he rarely gets sidetracked from his point and he always backs up what he says.

He's a good poster IMO

I am against homophobia... just as I am against special treatment for homosexuals where others rights/beliefs are overridden...

And I don't have any view on 'all Muslims'... just views on the behaviours that many of them believe, follow and exhibit...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:19 am

Yes Tommy, and you love all black people so much you have an avatar that you know they would find offensive.  Why not just be truthful.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:20 am

Good.
Then let's hope people remember you said that and realise that just because you have a view, doesn't mean you deserve a label.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:24 am

Yes Sassy... just like women are outraged by men dressing up in drag...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:34 am

Right. Tommy says he is against homophobia so he is not a homophobe.

'Sexual deviants, a couple of homosexuals, abnormal, unnatural, pro-poof propaganda, some homosexual'- not homophobic comments at all lol

It's not just the views but the way people express them that is defining Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:35 am

Tommy Monk wrote:Yes Sassy... just like women are outraged by men dressing up in drag...

No we're not, we thoroughly enjoy it.  Drag artists are great fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:41 am

So were the minstrels... And kids loved their golly's too!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:31 am

Eilzel wrote:Right. Tommy says he is against homophobia so he is not a homophobe.

'Sexual deviants, a couple of homosexuals, abnormal, unnatural, pro-poof propaganda, some homosexual'- not homophobic comments at all lol

It's not just the views but the way people express them that is defining Smile

Les... I don't have to agree with homosexuality to defend your freedom as an adult to do whatever you like with another consenting adult behind closed doors...

I would equally defend your right to be free from persecution and discrimination in employment and society in general for your chosen private sexual indulgences...

But it's not the same as the normal and natural way of things as nature intended...

And something so different simply cannot be considered as being the same...

I don't make the rules... and no matter how much you try to bend them... it's still not the same...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:30 am

But you object to my being allowed to marry, and do so using all the homophobic language I mentioned above.

You defend my right to have sex with my partner in my bedroom; and that is it. Beyond that, you are as homophobic as any other homophobe.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:37 am

Eilzel wrote:But you object to my being allowed to marry, and do so using all the homophobic language I mentioned above.

You defend my right to have sex with my partner in my bedroom; and that is it. Beyond that, you are as homophobic as any other homophobe.

Does it matter? This forum is filled with people who are intolerant of one thing or another, and have strong opinions about those things.

Tommy is a perfectly good poster and is too easily abused by others who just don't like his opinions.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:49 am

Eilzel wrote:But you object to my being allowed to marry, and do so using all the homophobic language I mentioned above.

I don't object to you marrying a nice girl at all les...

And you can have sex with your boyfriend in More places than just your bedroom you know... come on... be a bit more adventurous...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:11 am

I thought a homophobe was someone that hated gays and their whole ways?

Just because Tommy doesn't think they should marry, doesnt make him a homophobe!
I know a gay guy who thinks the same actually and he also is totally against gay adoption! I've argued with him on that very subject - is he a gay homophobe then?

Edit; Tommy your choice of language when discussing the issue leaves a lot to be desired at times though, but I put that down to hanging around allakaka for too long.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:23 am

eddie wrote:I thought a homophobe was someone that hated gays and their whole ways?

Just because Tommy doesn't think they should marry, doesnt make him a homophobe!
I know a gay guy who thinks the same actually and he also is totally against gay adoption! I've argued with him on that very subject - is he a gay homophobe then?

Edit; Tommy your choice of language when discussing the issue leaves a lot to be desired at times though, but I put that down to hanging around allakaka for too long.

It's an easy put down to try to silence a valid opinion/argument... but this totally fails when it is a homosexual who holds the opinion... just like the accusation of racism fails whenit is thrown at an ethnic who is against mass immigration...

But the question really is that why is it only ok for a homosexual to hold that view, and only ok for an ethnic to hold a view against mass immigration!?

It's just lazy SIXHIRB shout down tactics...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:43 am

Tommy I really hate labels, it's an easy way to dismiss someone and its also stupid.

For one thing; most people who are really racist or homophobic - they don't ever want to even deny it! They will readily admit it and wear the label like a badge.

The gay guy I mentioned above, is an older gentleman, so of a different generation - perhaps that's for something to do with it, I don't know?
But added to that, there's a gay guy my age, who is vehemently against adoption (not marriage).

So it's not about having a view and then being put into a box.

I wouldn't marry a Muslim - simply becaeue of the religious aspect - doesn't make me a Muslim-hater

(I wouldn't marry a Mormon or JW either!)
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:54 am

A tactic used by lefties to shout down and silence legitimate argument and opinion that they don't like.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:45 pm

eddie wrote:I thought a homophobe was someone that hated gays and their whole ways?

Yah see, your edit saved me the need to reply haha

If he only opposed gay marriage I would not see him as a homophobe Smile
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:58 pm

Is the homosexual opposed to adoption, a homophobe...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:01 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Is the homosexual opposed to adoption, a homophobe...?

No.

Listen tommy- if you only opposed adoption and marriage, but never used homophobic language, I might not consider you a homophobe.

If you used homophobic language, but supported equality measures like adoption and marriage, I probably wouldn't consider you a homophobe (just a bit ignorant with your words).

It is because you oppose equal marriage AND use homophobic terminology that I consider you a homophobe.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:18 pm

Is anyone else a bit tired of this word "homophobia"? Some people think that gay people shouldn't marry or adopt children. So fucking what? It's not as if they're in charge of the law is it?

How is it worse than someone saying that religion should be banished, or that they don't approve of religious faith?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:22 pm

You call any language against what you want, 'homophobic'...

Trying to impose your views onto others.

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:30 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I've laid out very clearly the language I think is homophobic.

^raggs, I don't care what words you are tired of. If those people COULD influence the law they WOULD.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:41 pm

You say 'homophobic'...I say grammatically correct...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:55 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

^raggs, I don't care what words you are tired of. If those people COULD influence the law they WOULD.

Well if you could ban religion, you'd do so, so you're no better are you?

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Samson Haile, 32, was found guilty for sexually assaulting his 26-year-old passenger before she managed to escape

An Uber driver who sexually assaulted a young woman in his cab has been jailed for eight months.
Samson Haile, 32, engaged his 26-year-old passenger in a sexual conversation as soon as she climbed into the car.
He then stated he wanted to have sex with the woman, who told him she wanted to escape the vehicle.
He continued to drive and began to touch her, before she managed to escape and report the incident to police.
Jurors at Isleworth Crown Court were told later that night he picked up a female off-duty police officer, and he also spoke to her in a sexual way and invited her to have sex.

Uber driver jailed after sexually assaulting passenger PAY-Samson-Haile-who-has-been-sentenced-to-8-months

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uber-driver-jailed-after-sexually-6769946

Back out probably in less than 4 months and back driving about as an 'uber' predator cab...

Seems to be a lot of sexual assaults carried out by these uber scum drivers... just Google 'uber sex assault'...

And another highly skilled, hard working and well needed immigrant I suppose...!?

All this uber app thing has done is given a false legitimacy to all those dodgy late night illegal ones... normally immigrants, immigration status highly questionable, as was the rest of their status to drive legally, license, insurance etc, plus sorry state of The vehicles...

It is shocking really that when legitimate operators have to pass so many checks and requirements to be given permission to work, but then these chancers are given the all clear with little to no authority controls in place...

More madness!!!

Thread reminder!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Well if you could ban religion, you'd do so, so you're no better are you?

I wouldn't ban it- that would be harsh. I think it can be educated out of society Smile

And I can give a good case as to how religion damages the world, I don't see anyone doing the same with regards to gay people or gay marriage Cool
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next