NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Theresa May: I'll tear up human rights laws so we can deport terrorists

+6
HoratioTarr
nicko
Fred Moletrousers
Syl
eddie
The Devil, You Know
10 posters

Go down

Theresa May: I'll tear up human rights laws so we can deport terrorists Empty Theresa May: I'll tear up human rights laws so we can deport terrorists

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:40 pm

She said: "When I stood on the steps of Downing Street after the London attack I said enough is enough and things have got to change.

"We need to take on the ideology that unites and motivates the perpetrators of these attacks."

Above and beyond that, she said: “We should do even more to restrict the freedom and the movements of terrorist suspects when we have enough evidence to know they present a threat, but not enough evidence to prosecute them in full in court.

"And if human rights laws get in the way of doing these things, we will change those laws to make sure we can do them.

"If I am elected as Prime Minister on Thursday, I can tell you that this vital work begins on Friday."

Mrs May had already announced plans for longer prison sentences for terrorists and a clamp down on internet firms that enable access to extremist material, but she now wants to go further.

She will extend the powers of police and the courts to restrict the movements of terrorist suspects using Terrorism Prevention and Investigation Measures (Tpims).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/theresa-may-will-not-let-human-rights-act-stop-bringing-new/

Back to top Go down

Theresa May: I'll tear up human rights laws so we can deport terrorists Empty Re: Theresa May: I'll tear up human rights laws so we can deport terrorists

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:21 pm

what's not to like
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Theresa May: I'll tear up human rights laws so we can deport terrorists Empty Re: Theresa May: I'll tear up human rights laws so we can deport terrorists

Post by eddie Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:02 pm

Yeah but will she stick to it? Million dollar question.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:40 pm

Brilliant statement, not so brilliant is the one that the Cons dish out that drastically reducing the police force has had no effect where terrorism is concerned.

Swings and roundabouts....I don't believe a word either party spout anymore.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:46 pm

Syl wrote:Brilliant statement, not so brilliant is the one that the Cons dish out that drastically reducing the police force has had no effect where terrorism is concerned.

I have never believed election "pledges" and never will. If a politician wished me "good morning" I'd check that the sun was up before responding.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:02 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Syl wrote:Brilliant statement, not so brilliant is the one that the Cons dish out that drastically reducing the police force has had no effect where terrorism is concerned.

I have never believed election "pledges" and never will. If a politician wished me "good morning" I'd check that the sun was up before responding.

We have a lot of proof that election promises are just a load of hot air.
May obviously called a surprise election because she is seeming to support brexit and it was in her favour to go to the polls early....events over the last few weeks has changed peoples immediate priorities...so .both parties are concentrating on telling people what they believe they want to hear about keeping safe...waffle waffle..

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:45 pm

+1
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:46 pm

Syl wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

May obviously called a surprise election because she is seeming to support brexit and it was in her favour to go to the polls early....events over the last few weeks has changed peoples immediate priorities...so .both parties are concentrating on telling people what they believe they want to hear about keeping safe...waffle waffle..

To be fair, Syl, May faced a lot of criticism from the Left about not having been elected (probably in revenge for Right wing criticism of Gordon Brown for being in a similar situation when he took over from Blair) and once she called the election the very same people were criticising her for be opportunistic.

Damned if you do; damned if you don't.

It could also be argued that in calling an election she was overtly seeking a mandate to proceed with Brexit. The LibDems in particular had been making much of the fact that she was previously presumed to be a Remainer, though not a very vociferous one, and perhaps she felt that she had to establish her credentials as a now committed leaver.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 pm

eddie wrote:Yeah but will she stick to it? Million dollar question.
well that rather depends on whether she will get the votes. corbyn and co have already come out and said they will vote against it. So no surprises there.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:00 pm

labour cut manchesters armed police by 10% in 2009 and lobbied osbourn to make 10% cuts to the police in 2015.

20000 coppers sounds a lot, when averaged across all the stations in the country it is about 4 per shift.
Most of the losses have been made up by civilian staff doing the paperwork many of those coppers spent their day doing.
the actual security budget was increased by 30%

In a world where we can afford it it does not make sense to cut police numbers. but terrorism aside, violent crime numbers have been apparently falling since they were cut. If only there hadn't been a reason to cut them after 2010
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:01 pm

Syl wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

the tories will have a comfortable win tomorrow
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:23 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Syl wrote:

Yes I believe they will, thanks to Corbyn.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:27 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Syl wrote:

To be fair, Syl, May faced a lot of criticism from the Left about not having been elected (probably in revenge for Right wing criticism of Gordon Brown for being in a similar situation when he took over from Blair) and once she called the election the very same people were criticising her for be opportunistic.

It could also be argued that in calling an election she was overtly seeking a mandate to proceed with Brexit. The LibDems in particular had been making much of the fact that she was previously presumed to be a Remainer, though not a very vociferous one, and perhaps she felt that she had to establish her credentials as a now committed leaver.

I have never voted Conservative, but there have been times since she stood up to the plate when everyone else seemed to run the other way that I quite admired her.
But then we see what she stands for, and I come back to my senses.

I won't be voting tomorrow anyway, for the first time in decades.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:29 pm

Syl wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

I have never voted Conservative, but there have been times since she stood up to the plate when everyone else seemed to run the other way that I quite admired her.

better than voting for the terrorist appeasing corbyn party I suppose.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:12 am

Syl wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Theresa May: I'll tear up human rights laws so we can deport terrorists 15nkh4
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:08 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

I know all that, don't put a guilt trip on me. Theresa May: I'll tear up human rights laws so we can deport terrorists 2347854014

But how can a person vote when they find both parties/leaders/policies to be equally useless?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:11 pm

So vote from your heart and from what you do know and understand.
It's all any of us can do.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:34 pm

Syl wrote:

no dont give corbyn all the credit, the tories agent Abacus did her part and so did Maodonnel, and lets not forget momentums part in all this, without them telling so many labour supporters to "fuck off and vote tory" they probably wouldn't.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:37 pm

Syl wrote:

no dont give corbyn all the credit, the tories agent Abacus did her part and so did Maodonnel, and lets not forget momentums part in all this, without them telling so many labour supporters to "fuck off and vote tory" they probably wouldn't.
next month there will be a ceremony to honour the tory sleeper agent Jeremy Twistleton-Smythe-Corbyn who has been deep undercover infiltrating the labour party from the bottom up and making it unelectable for a generation.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:42 pm

Syl wrote:

next month there will be a ceremony to honour the tory sleeper agent Jeremy Twistleton-Smythe-Corbyn who has been deep undercover infiltrating the labour party from the bottom up and making it unelectable for a generation.

I don't quite understand your post. Is that a joke?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:08 pm

eddie wrote:So vote from your heart and from what you do know and understand.

No, I cant vote for something I don't believe in, and I have just had a row with OH because I sat outside whilst he went in to vote and I wouldn't.

Women died to give others the chance to vote...ie to choose...and I choose not to vote.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:57 pm

Syl wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

I know all that, don't put a guilt trip on me. Theresa May: I'll tear up human rights laws so we can deport terrorists 2347854014

But how can a person vote when they find both parties/leaders/policies  to be equally useless?

I know. I nearly didn't vote myself because I don't really trust any of them. We tweeted our dog outside the polling station and so far have something like 250 shares. lol!
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:01 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:So vote from your heart and from what you do know and understand.

No, I cant vote for something I don't believe in, and I have just had a row with OH because I sat outside whilst he went in to vote and I wouldn't.

Women died to give others the chance to vote...ie to choose...and I choose not to vote.

Hahahaha a one-woman protest.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:03 pm

I keep hearing about people posting pics with their dogs outside the polling stations, it must be a new craze.

http://www.independent.co.uk/News/uk/home-news/dog-election-2017-voters-pets-polling-stations-ballots-mps-twitter-pictures-photos-images-a7779016.html

Theresa May: I'll tear up human rights laws so we can deport terrorists Dogs-polling-stations
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:03 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

Hahahaha a one-woman protest.

Theresa May: I'll tear up human rights laws so we can deport terrorists 2385359624
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:15 am

Syl wrote:

You have gone oddly quiet post election, Devil?

Why is that? Your party won didn't they?

Btw did they sack that sleeper agent? Corbyn looks pretty electable to around 13 million voters it turned out. Not bad for someone who is supposed to be 'unelectable' right now Wink
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:48 am

Eilzel wrote:

Btw did they sack that sleeper agent? Corbyn looks pretty electable to around 13 million voters it turned out. Not bad for someone who is supposed to be 'unelectable' right now Wink
cheers

TWO DAYS now since DYKbrain has been seen around here  !?!

Probably been hiding under his bed since he watched his beloved St Theresa crash and burn..

And who really could blame him, being the spineless little maggot that he is ?

He predicted :  Tories cruising home with a 100 seat majority;
                              Labour wiped off the map;
                              UKIP gaining seats off labour.

And what did he see ???

Only the very opposite of his bold yet totally clueless predictions..

Not only is Deano a renown racist, xenophobic trolling piece of garbage --  but now he is clearly the stupidest dolt on NewsFix..

Not to mention a scheming scumbag who not only has been quoting a Thatcherism/Reagonomics & alt.right/neo-nazi "free market" icon is his signature for several months now,  but only this week was caught out deliberately linking to a virus-infested neo-nazi blogsite in one of his posts  !!!

Suspect
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:08 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

cheers

TWO DAYS now since DYKbrain has been seen around here  !?!

Probably been hiding under his bed since he watched his beloved St Theresa crash and burn..

And who really could blame him, being the spineless little maggot that he is ?

He predicted :  Tories cruising home with a 100 seat majority;
                              Labour wiped off the map;
                              UKIP gaining seats off labour.

And what did he see ???

Only the very opposite of his bold yet totally clueless predictions..

Not only is Deano a renown racist, xenophobic trolling piece of garbage --  but now he is clearly the stupidest dolt on NewsFix..

Not to mention a scheming scumbag who not only has been quoting a Thatcherism/Reagonomics & alt.right/neo-nazi "free market" icon is his signature for several months now,  but only this week was caught out deliberately linking to a virus-infested neo-nazi blogsite in one of his posts  !!!

Suspect

There was no need for that appalling rant. People have different views on here all the time, and they predict things differently - sometimes rightly and sometimes wrongly. That's no excuse for you to pretend you're better than anyone else - you're not, you're a nasty piece of work.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:34 pm

But no mention of his posting a link to a virus infected nazi website , Raggs?. Do you condone that? 
The mods dealt with that.
He has form.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:35 pm

Angry Andy wrote:But no mention of his posting a link to a virus infectednazi website?. The mods dealt with that.
He has form.

It clearly wasn't done on purpose.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:36 pm

But if a leftie had done the same with a far left website , it would have been deliberate, eh?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:But no mention of his posting a link to a virus infectednazi website?. The mods dealt with that.
He has form.

It clearly wasn't done on purpose.
CBollix. The virus showed up instantly. Ask Veya. 
He had obviously  been to that site before, so the virus would hsve pinged his computer as well. Ffs, even my phone pinged an alarm!
As I said, he trawls your Ip Address and domain, as has form for hacking/malware. Ask forumotion.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:43 pm

Angry Andy wrote:But if a leftie had done the same with a far left website , it would have been deliberate, eh?

I didn't say that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down