NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

someone is going to have egg on their face on june 9th

+2
Andy
The Devil, You Know
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

someone is going to have egg on their face on june 9th Empty someone is going to have egg on their face on june 9th

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 30, 2017 11:49 pm

A new poll for the times from yougov is predicting a hung parliament with the tories 16 seats short, whilst another poll for ICM suggests a 100 seat majority.

someone is going to have egg on their face on june 9th DBGsgPIXkAACkrQ

https://www.icmunlimited.com/polls/

only one of them can be close
which one do you think is more on the money
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

someone is going to have egg on their face on june 9th Empty Re: someone is going to have egg on their face on june 9th

Post by Andy Wed May 31, 2017 8:02 am

Spamming again Dìckhead. Is what you do when your tory masters are in trouble.
Tory lead reduced ftom 20% to 4% in 4 weeks.
Are you bringing your extended family over to try to pull a few more Conservative votes?
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

someone is going to have egg on their face on june 9th Empty Re: someone is going to have egg on their face on june 9th

Post by 'Wolfie Wed May 31, 2017 8:11 am

Cool

IF the Tories get around 44 -->> 47% of the vote, as predicted, they will have a minority government...

If everyone else wants to vote against them in your parliament, then your PM Theresa May will pretty well have a dead duck gov't..

If they had any brains, they would be dumping their millionaire and corporatist tax cuts, that failed "Economic Rationalist"/"trickle down" philosophy left over from the Thatcher years, and those faux 'austerity'/"balanced budget" policies now, and admit how useless they are !

However, no reasonable person has ever accused those conservatives of possessing any brains, have they..       Arrow
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 31, 2017 9:22 am

Angry Andy wrote:Spamming again Dìckhead. Is what you do when your tory masters are in trouble.
Tory lead reduced ftom 20% to 4% in 4 weeks.
Are you bringing your extended family over to try to pull a few more Conservative votes?
I understand you think anyone who does not follow the cults agenda is spamming but I asked a serious question about two polls that show entirely different outcomes. Perhaps you could try and wrap your tiny mind around that.
so I presume you are siding with yougov on this rather than the majority of other polls which show a largish majority for the tories.
It is hard to tell as you have "spammed" the forum ( your logic) with a post that bears no relation to the topic.

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 31, 2017 9:29 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Cool

IF the Tories get around 44 -->> 47% of the vote, as predicted, they will have a minority government...

If everyone else wants to vote against them in your parliament, then your PM Theresa May will pretty well have a dead duck gov't..

If they had any brains, they would be dumping their millionaire and corporatist tax cuts, that failed "Economic Rationalist"/"trickle down" philosophy left over from the Thatcher years, and those faux 'austerity'/"balanced budget" policies now, and admit how useless they are !

However, no reasonable person has ever accused those conservatives of possessing any brains, have they..       Arrow
any system that has more than 2 parties pretty much ensures that there would be a government with less than 50% of the vote.
Even in australia the government is a minority government according to your logic.
However we have a FPTP system and a set number of seats that ensure that we mostly get governments that can actually govern.

to be a majority you need 326 seats. the tories will most likely exceed that number by a good amount in just over a week.

The tories have not collapsed, they are a couple of points down on the %age they started on. they started at 45/6% and are now on 44/5 %
That is a pretty good level to be on for any party wanting to form a government.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 31, 2017 5:02 pm

someone is going to have egg on their face on june 9th DBKOa1qXkAE-iPh

ElectionForecast.co.uk projection shows "sea to shining sea" Conservative blue across all parts of Britain. North, east, west & south!

not sure we should be worried about yougov
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed May 31, 2017 11:04 pm

a little more perspective

Con majorities...
Electoral Calculus 98
Fisher et al. combined 100
Nigel Marriott 109
ComRes 100+
Ashcroft Model 142
Yougov Model - hung

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:00 pm

well Mea culpa it seems that ICM and myself are eggy faced and you gov were vindicated, although they were 8 seats out.

Of course the tories still won with an increase of their vote by a million yet still fewer seats.

Of course listening to Lady Nugee, corbyn and a host of leftists over the last few days you could be mistaken for believing that Jeremy corbyn was PM today. the sad fact there of course is even should his IRA mates swear the oath of allegiance and payback all that support he offered them over the years he would still fall short of a majority with coalition of chaos.

the faux outrage being thrown at the tories for haveing an agreement with the DUP is rather delicious considering both Gordon Brownin 2010 and Ed Miliband in 2015 tried to get their support, and tony blair during his time enjoyed their support, it is only due to corbyn being leader that the DUP are not supporting labour and god forbid the coalition of chaos might even be in power.

remember those hilliary emails
heres an interesting one

someone is going to have egg on their face on june 9th DCBn-AeXoAEfMMJ

someone is going to have egg on their face on june 9th DCBn-ZJXoAApb1g

It rather shows what hypocrites labour are, and in particular what a massive tool alistaire campbell is after his attacks on the DUP over the last few days.

At least we have now got a clear mandate for leaving the EU and single market with 82% of voters supporting parties that are pro brexit and barely double figures supporting the parties that are pro EU.
Or perhaps some of you missed MaoDonnels performance on peston on sunday

Last edited by The Devil, You Know on Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:51 pm

Meanwhile May is still PM !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:52 pm

nicko wrote:Meanwhile May is still PM !
Not according to Corbyn and his supporters, he was assured he won by agent abacus
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:48 pm

someone is going to have egg on their face on june 9th DCIcVX0WAAIU2YC
naughty boy. probably not alone either
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:57 pm

The Devil, You Know wrote:
nicko wrote:
Meanwhile May is still PM !

Not according to Corbyn and his supporters, he was assured he won  by agent abacus

someone is going to have egg on their face on june 9th 3489511464

You losers really do live in a world of your own...

St. Theresa's days are numbered..

The "Night of the Long Knives" is coming !

P.S.
Is the search party still out, looking for the remnants of Tommy, nicko and Stormee's beloved UKIP goon squad ? Squashed like the 'roaches that they are..

'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:05 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Not according to Corbyn and his supporters, he was assured he won  by agent abacus

someone is going to have egg on their face on june 9th 3489511464

You losers really do live in a world of your own...

St. Theresa's days are numbered..

The "Night of the Long Knives" is coming  !

P.S.
 Is the search party still out, looking for the remnants of Tommy, nicko and Stormee's beloved  UKIP goon squad ?   Squashed like the 'roaches that they are..

her days as prime minister may be numbered, as are all prime ministers, but she is prime minister now, and if she resigns another tory will be prime minister in her place. The only way the labour party could force a new election is by a vote of no confidence or by getting parliament to agree to dissolving parliament by a 2/3s majority, which is rather more mp's than they can currently muster.
the thing you have failed to notice, much like corbyn and his acolytes is they lost by a big margin, 64 seats for a single seat majority is a big number you know. the fact he did less badly than expected still means he lost and lost badly.
The only way labour could become a majority gov is by the IRA and the DUP adding their support to the existing coalition of chaos. You know what the DUP's response to that is dont you.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:25 pm

head, do you approve of her decision to invite the DUP into a coalition?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:45 pm

eddie wrote:head, do you approve of her decision to invite the DUP into a coalition?
I would prefer not to have them,but they are a party that have been involved in the peace process, the leader is very pro union, her father died in front of her after being shot in the head by the IRA and she herself had her school bus blown up by the IRA.
the faux outrage from labour is hypocrisy of the highest order as brown and miliban both tried to gain their support in 2010 and 2015 and the DUP gave their support to blair during his time in power.
They are not the same as sinnfein/IRA no matter how many in the left wing media try to say they are.,
Do I agree with their stance on gay rights or abortion, no I don't, but as far as I know neither are going to be issues in the agreement they are going to make. The SDLP which is labours sister party in NI also have exactly the same policy on abortion as the DUP.
Sinn fein/IRA also share the same policy except where the foetus may have abnormalities in which case they do not object to abortion. That policy changed at the end of 2016 from outright ban on all abortions.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-foyle-west-37785714
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:23 pm

eddie wrote:head, do you approve of her decision to invite the DUP into a coalition?

I, too, would prefer not to see the DUP in coalition, though I do not think that formal coalition is contemplated; rather an arrangement that would mean the DUP members committing to support the Government on major legislative issues where defeat would automatically trigger a vote of no confidence.

I see four major problems where DUP participation is concerned however: The possible effect on Brexit regarding both NI  trade, economic and border issues; the impact on the Good Friday agreement; the acceptance of some of the DUPs' stances on individual rights and the possible alienation of Scottish MPs under the leadership of someone who is clearly now being tipped as a possible future Tory leader.

On the other hand, the Tories and DUP are to one important extent natural bedfellows, even if they do occupy separate beds, in that the are both unionist and committed to the vital aim of preserving the status and integrity of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - the Democratic Unionist Party and the Conservative and Unionist Party.

All I can say is that I'm damn glad that I'm in no way involved in the unravelling of this Gordian Knot - my blood pressure wouldn't stand it.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:26 pm

Thanks for the replies. I too read that labour was involved in talks with them but I wasn't sure whether to believe it. I don't think though, that were Labour in the same position that the Tories found themselves in, we would be having this discussion about the DUP.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:36 pm

eddie wrote:Thanks for the replies. I too read that labour was involved in talks with them but I wasn't sure whether to believe it. I don't think though, that were Labour in the same position that the Tories found themselves in, we would be having this discussion about the DUP.
I have posted one of hilliarys emails that talks about it and says who was in teh room.

Even with the IRA's support without the DUP labour could not command a majority. There has been talk today that the IRA are coming to take up their seats for the 1st time ever. although to do that they would have to swear allegiance to the queen, chortle.

The DUP are not the same as the IRA in any way, shape or form.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:03 pm

eddie wrote:Thanks for the replies. I too read that labour was involved in talks with them but I wasn't sure whether to believe it. I don't think though, that were Labour in the same position that the Tories found themselves in, we would be having this discussion about the DUP.

Gordon Brown certainly approached them when he was trying to keep his government in office...and to be honest, Eddie, Corbyn would do exactly the same thing if he thought it would result in him getting the keys to No 10.

And do you know what? I would find it hard to blame him because as my old dad - a committed Labour supporter and activist in the People's Republic of Barnsley always said: "Politics is a f*cking dirty business."

Note: Just to offer the usual suspects something to start screeching like goosed monks  (and  now, I suspect,  the tiresome woman will no doubt accuse me of homophobia): I have a hell of a lot of respect for Barnsley's MP Dan Jarvis,  and if Corbyn has any sense under that Breton fisherman's cap he will give him an important role on the Labour front bench...because Jarvis will one day lead the Labour party. So there.)
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:00 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Gordon Brown certainly approached them when he was trying to keep his government in office...and to be honest, Eddie, Corbyn would do exactly the same thing if he thought it would result in him getting the keys to No 10.

And do you know what? I would find it hard to blame him because as my old dad - a committed Labour supporter and activist in the People's Republic of Barnsley always said: "Politics is a f*cking dirty business."

Note: Just to offer the usual suspects something to start screeching like goosed monks  (and  now, I suspect,  the tiresome woman will no doubt accuse me of homophobia): I have a hell of a lot of respect for Barnsley's MP Dan Jarvis,  and if Corbyn has any sense under that Breton fisherman's cap he will give him an important role on the Labour front bench...because Jarvis will one day lead the Labour party. So there.)
brown tried to do a deal with them, miliband tried to do a deal with them, and I beleive even corbyn tried to do a deal with them, it is the only way he could form a government, but they rejected him for his years of support for the IRA.

the DUP's statement "we could never do a deal with labour whilst corbyn is leader" speaks volumes.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:07 pm

head lying again.   Corbyn never approached the DUP and he turned down the SNP and said he would not ask Sinn Fein to take their seats because he believed the Good Friday Agreement was for too important to risk.   May doesn't give a fig about that and when Ireland has troubles again she will deny it has anything to do with her.

Must have taken you all this time to wipe all that egg off your face head lol

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:23 am

eddie wrote:
head, do you approve of her decision to invite the DUP into a coalition?

I would prefer not to have them, but they are a party that have been involved in the peace process, the leader is very pro union, her father died in front of her after being shot in the head by the IRA and she herself had her school bus blown up by the IRA.
the faux outrage from labour is hypocrisy of the highest order as brown and miliban both tried to gain their support in 2010 and 2015 and the DUP gave their support to blair during his time in power.
They are not the same as sinnfein/IRA no matter how many in the left wing media try to say they are.,
Do I agree with their stance on gay rights or abortion, no I don't, but as far as I know neither are going to be issues in the agreement they are going to make. The SDLP which is labours sister party in NI also have exactly the same policy on abortion as the DUP.
Sinn fein/IRA also share the same policy except where the foetus may have abnormalities in which case they do not object to abortion. That policy changed at the end of 2016 from outright ban on all abortions.

Rolling Eyes

Total load of bullshit...

The DUP is the arse end of the Unionist terrorists...
Just as bad as the IRA, with the one difference being that they were always protected by Britain..

Ian Paisley was just as bad as the worst IRA murderers,  yet he was never punished for his crimes.
And now his son is one of the leading lights in the DUPes  !!!

Says it all,  really..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:14 am

All it says is you don't know what the fcuk your talking about, as usual.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:30 am

nicko wrote:All it says is you don't know what the fcuk your talking about,   as usual.

No, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, and my other half, who did two tours of NI agrees.

The Tories are forming a coalition with a party backed by terrorists

The UDA is a violent loyalist paramilitary group, which is still active today. Just weeks ago, it murdered a man in broad daylight in Northern Ireland – he was shot dead in a Sainsbury’s car park in front of horrified shoppers and his three-year-old son

Most striking about the Conservatives’ new stablemates is that after running a campaign based on fearmongering and whipping up false hysteria about Jeremy Corbyn and his alleged IRA sympathies, the Conservatives will enter government with the DUP, which is backed by the Ulster Defence Association (UDA).

The UDA is less known in England than the IRA, largely because they killed Northern Irish Catholics during the Troubles, which didn’t make the news as often as the killing of English people or security personnel. The UDA is a violent loyalist paramilitary group, which is still active today. Just weeks ago, it murdered a man in broad daylight in Northern Ireland. The man was shot dead in a Sainsbury’s car park in front of horrified shoppers and his three-year-old son.

The UDA backed the DUP in this election by issuing a statement in support of the party’s South Belfast candidate Emma Little Pengelly, “strongly urging” people to back her. The news drew sharp criticism from political opponents, including former Northern Ireland Justice Minister David Ford, who said: “Arlene Foster needs to make clear if her party accepts an endorsement by a group closely connected to the UDA. The electorate, particularly in South Belfast where this endorsement was given, deserve to know.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/dup-conservatives-northern-ireland-coalition-ulster-defence-association-paramilitaries-peace-process-a7782631.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:38 am

Labour have boarded the outrage bus over the Tories doing a deal with the “bigots and terrorist-sympathisers” in the DUP. They have some nerve…
In 2010 Labour tried to do a deal with the DUP. Gordon Brown wrote a letter to the DUP leader trying to buy his support. The then Northern Ireland Secretary Shawn Woodward worked on an “economic package” to secure DUP support. This morning Alastair Campbell said a deal with the DUP could undermine the peace process. On May 7, 2010, Campbell sat in a meeting where a Labour-DUP deal was proposed. Glorious hypocrisy from Bad Al…
Ed Miliband last night blasted the Tory-DUP deal as a “coalition of chaos”. Yvette Cooper this morning says it is “troubling“. Owen Jones says: “If Labour had ever done a deal with the DUP I would have been out there protesting it”. According to the DUP’s Ian Paisley Jr, Miliband’s Labour also tried to do a deal with the DUP in 2015:
someone is going to have egg on their face on june 9th Paisley
Don’t buy the rank hypocrisy of Labour’s faux outrage this morning…
H/T @wallaceme
UPDATE: Caroline Flint slaps down Yvette Cooper over her hypocrisy:
someone is going to have egg on their face on june 9th Flint
https://order-order.com/2017/06/11/labour-repeatedly-tried-to-do-deals-with-the-dup/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:54 pm

sassy wrote:head lying again.   Corbyn never approached the DUP and he turned down the SNP and said he would not ask Sinn Fein to take their seats because he believed the Good Friday Agreement was for too important to risk.   May doesn't give a fig about that and when Ireland has troubles again she will deny it has anything to do with her.

Must have taken you all this time to wipe all that egg off your face head lol
then how on earth could corbyn even contemplate forming a government. He lost gordon brown bad, perhaps not miliband bad but still a massive loss.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:55 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
I would prefer not to have them, but they are a party that have been involved in the peace process, the leader is very pro union, her father died in front of her after being shot in the head by the IRA and she herself had her school bus blown up by the IRA.

Rolling Eyes

Just as bad as the IRA, with the one difference being that they were always protected by Britain..

Ian Paisley was just as bad as the worst IRA murderers,  yet he was never punished for his crimes.

Says it all,  really..
Ian Paisley was shouty, not shooty, unlike martin mcguiness
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:56 pm

sassy wrote:
nicko wrote:All it says is you don't know what the fcuk your talking about,   as usual.

No, you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, and my other half, who did two tours of NI agrees.

The Tories are forming a coalition with a party backed by terrorists

The UDA is a violent loyalist paramilitary group, which is still active today. Just weeks ago, it murdered a man in broad daylight in Northern Ireland – he was shot dead in a Sainsbury’s car park in front of horrified shoppers and his three-year-old son

Most striking about the Conservatives’ new stablemates is that after running a campaign based on fearmongering and whipping up false hysteria about Jeremy Corbyn and his alleged IRA sympathies, the Conservatives will enter government with the DUP, which is backed by the Ulster Defence Association (UDA).

The UDA is less known in England than the IRA, largely because they killed Northern Irish Catholics during the Troubles, which didn’t make the news as often as the killing of English people or security personnel. The UDA is a violent loyalist paramilitary group, which is still active today. Just weeks ago, it murdered a man in broad daylight in Northern Ireland. The man was shot dead in a Sainsbury’s car park in front of horrified shoppers and his three-year-old son.

The UDA backed the DUP in this election by issuing a statement in support of the party’s South Belfast candidate Emma Little Pengelly, “strongly urging” people to back her. The news drew sharp criticism from political opponents, including former Northern Ireland Justice Minister David Ford, who said: “Arlene Foster needs to make clear if her party accepts an endorsement by a group closely connected to the UDA. The electorate, particularly in South Belfast where this endorsement was given, deserve to know.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/dup-conservatives-northern-ireland-coalition-ulster-defence-association-paramilitaries-peace-process-a7782631.html
It's the same party that labour have has support from once during the blair years and tried to failed to get support from at least twice and I suspect 3 times since 2010.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:43 pm

Sass, your husband did two Tours in NI? I did 3, my tours were on the "ground" being shot at quite often., and what regiment was your Husband in? A highly trained Clerk perhaps?

nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:32 pm

nicko wrote:Sass, your husband did two Tours in NI?   I did 3,  my tours were on the "ground"  being shot at quite often., and what regiment was your Husband in?    A highly trained Clerk perhaps?  

You think you are the only one who was ever 'on the ground being shot at' because he disagrees with you.   How fucking dare you.   He was in The Black Watch for seven and a half years and then transferred to The Queens Own Highlanders.   Don't bloody dare think that everyone who served their country agrees with you.   They DON'T.

And I might add, he thinks the best thing that happened in NI was the Good Friday Agreement and he's damn furious that May is putting it at risk. He lost his best friend over there and is bloody glad that they started talking, so that more young men didn't have to die.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:19 pm

Sadly there are still a good number of people, here included,  who prefer war war rather than jaw jaw.
Is it a macho thing? Is holding a gun apenis extension?
It is always the same few who appear to welcome  a return to violence.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:37 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Says it all,  really..
Ian Paisley was shouty, not shooty, unlike martin mcguiness

Idea

As a leader of those Unionist terrorists, he still shares in the ultimate blame for their activities...

As with the various "spiritual leaders" of various Islamist jihadist groups, those leaders may stay well beheind the lines, but they still share responsibility in both planning attacks, and in inspiring and motivating their "foot soldiers" ..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:18 pm

sassy wrote:
nicko wrote:Sass, your husband did two Tours in NI?   I did 3,  my tours were on the "ground"  being shot at quite often., and what regiment was your Husband in?    A highly trained Clerk perhaps?  

You think you are the only one who was ever 'on the ground being shot at' because he disagrees with you.   How fucking dare you.   He was in The Black Watch for seven and a half years and then transferred to The Queens Own Highlanders.   Don't bloody dare think that everyone who served their country agrees with you.   They DON'T.

And I might add, he thinks the best thing that happened in NI was the Good Friday Agreement and he's damn furious that May is putting it at risk.   He lost his best friend over there and is bloody glad that they started talking, so that more young men didn't have to die.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Nicko, no apology?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:25 pm

Bumped for Nicko, unless he's not man enough to apologise.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:37 pm

Fuck you, How many Black Watch died in Ireland? The Para's lost a lot while being on the front line, I took a round in the groin from a scumbag IRA Sniper while snowflakes at home shouted ARMY OUT and paraded their placards in the Street, with Corbyn at the front. Ask your Husband witch regiment took the most casualties, it wasn't the Black Watch.

Saying that, ALL regiments were in danger, some more than others.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:38 pm

Nicko, I have seen you been called some of the worst things on here by some for doing your duty in the forces.
Now i cant believe sassy is demanding an apology, when she attacked you for being in Vietnam with some of the worst names and accusations made. She seems to have a short memory.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:46 pm

She's a brain washed Labour Troll, what can you expect?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:39 pm

I'M waiting for an apology from Sassy !!

nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:48 pm

nicko wrote:I'M waiting for an apology from Sassy  !!

You are an utter coward, do you know that? You didn't attack me, you tried to negate my OH's record, serviing in one of the best regiments in the country IN HIS OWN COUNTRY, trying to stop a civil war, and made out he was just a clerk and you don't have the guts to apologise when told the truth. So what if your regiment took more hits, my Dad flew Lancs in Bomber Command and they took more hits than Fighter Command, but he would never dream of trying to negate what Fighter Command did.

You have really gone down in my estimation. And latching on to the Dodgy One, you couldn't get any lower, talk about clutching at straws.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:53 pm

You have been waiting a very long time already and still no apology

You should not be surprised

I doubt the claim is the Black watch but more like the Black pudding

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:58 pm

Thorin wrote:

Go fuck yourself with a sharp instument, he's done more for this country that you will ever do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:02 pm

sassy wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Go fuck yourself with a sharp instument, he's done more for this country that you will ever do.  

The thing is sassy I dont believe a word that comes out of your mouth, which you have brought on only yourself with such a hateful nature you have towards people.

Just look above how you are.
Its not a crime to disbelieve people, of which you have made it a trade mark to do. By buying into countless conspiracy theories. I guess its okay when you do not believe someone.

The point is you made some very poor remarks about Nicko in his service in Vietnam, so it makes you an utter hypocrite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:06 pm

Thorin wrote:
sassy wrote:

The thing is sassy I dont believe a word that comes out of your mouth, which you have brought on only yourself with such a hateful nature you have towards people.

Its not a crime to disbelieve people, of which you have made it a trade mark to do. By buying into countless conspiracy theories. I guess its okay when you do not believe someone.

The point is you made some very poor remarks about Nicko in his service in Vietnam, so it makes you an utter hypocrite.

You actually think anyone gives a damn about what you say. Bleat away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:08 pm

sassy wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You actually think anyone gives a damn about what you say.   Bleat away.  

Not looking for an audience sassy as you often do. I am just telling you straight what I think.
Like I say for how you went off at Nicko before when he relayed stories of his combat service, you and others castigated him, which was appalling. Never once knowing what he had gone through. So you have no leg to stand on the moral high horse here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:11 pm

Thorin wrote:
sassy wrote:

You actually think anyone gives a damn about what you say.   Bleat away.  

Not looking for an audience sassy as you often do. I am just telling you straight what I think.
Like I say for how you went off at Nicko before when he relayed stories of his combat service, you and others castigated him, which was appalling. Never once knowing what he had gone through. So you have no leg to stand on the moral high horse here.

Oh I have legs to stand on, unlike you who crawls through the swamp. Nicko was in someone else's country, killing people when he didn't know who was right and who was wrong. And the Black Watch is a VERY senior regiment, if Nicko was in the army he'd know that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:13 pm

sassy wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Oh I have legs to stand on, unlike you who crawls through the swamp.   Nicko was in someone else's country, killing people when he didn't know who was right and who was wrong.   And the Black Watch is a VERY senior regiment, if Nicko was in the army he'd know that.

Nicko was defending people that were being attacked, murdered and raped. He was not there for the reasons to go into the conflict, as he was in the armed forces. But to protect and defend people and again you demean him, not having the first clue what you are talking about. Neither of us were there and yet he was.
Nicko can no longer walk, but he stands so much higher than you morally in every aspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:16 pm

Thorin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Oh I have legs to stand on, unlike you who crawls through the swamp.   Nicko was in someone else's country, killing people when he didn't know who was right and who was wrong.   And the Black Watch is a VERY senior regiment, if Nicko was in the army he'd know that.

Nicko was defending people that were being attacked, murdered and raped. He was not there for the reasons to go into the conflict but to protect and defend people and again you demean him, not having the first clue what you are talking about. Neither of us were there and yet he was.
Nicko can no longer walk, but he stands so much higher than you morally in every aspect

Bollocks was he, anyone who fought in Vietnam was doing the bidding of an establishment that had no business being there and had caused the problem in the first place. You really need to educate yourself about Vietnam. But then of course we'll get the waffle about how knowledgeable you are and how you know everything about everything, when really you have the least knowledge I have ever come across, but the biggest ego.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:21 pm

sassy wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Nicko was defending people that were being attacked, murdered and raped. He was not there for the reasons to go into the conflict but to protect and defend people and again you demean him, not having the first clue what you are talking about. Neither of us were there and yet he was.

Bollocks was he, anyone who fought in Vietnam was doing the bidding of an establishment that had no business being there and had caused the problem in the first place.   You really need to educate yourself about Vietnam.   But then of course we'll get the waffle about how knowledgeable you are and how you know everything about everything, when really you have the least knowledge I have ever come across, but the biggest ego.

See there you go again, having not the first clue or that it was the North Vietnamese that invaded the South, an aggression. Though its no surprise that you do. He was not there based on any ideology. At the time the very threat of communism was real to many in the west. Especially the spread that was happening through Asia. Though again he was with the Australian forces who had an exemplary record during the Vietnam war. So you are just further proving he has nothing to apologize when you even admit to here vilifying him and even worse lying as to why he was there. Sassy you will never have the knowledge of history that I have, even if you live a million life times.

You just proved you are a hypocrite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:25 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

And after that load of old cods, I'm going to talk to people who have a brain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next