NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Muslim Terrorists Really Motivated By Islam?

+7
nicko
Raggamuffin
Eilzel
Original Quill
eddie
HoratioTarr
Fuzzy Zack
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Are Muslim Terrorists Really Motivated By Islam?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Muslim Terrorists Really Motivated By Islam?

Post by veya_victaous Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:25 am

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:http://www.newsfixboard.com/t20941-german-man-who-tied-a-noose-around-his-wife-s-neck-and-dragged-her-through-the-streets-tied-to-the-back-of-their-car-as-their-two-year-old-son-watched-is-jailed-for-14-years

Calling 1.4 billion people Most of them Barbarian
cause of one criminal
and thats just in the last few days

If you don't like me modding fuck off
I don't know why you joined and stayed if you don't like it go back to Flaps shit hole and stay there don't come back here pretty fucking simple
I was a mod before you joined Why should this forum change, why dont you just go away

I am going no where darling

Since when am i nicko and still does not excuse your vile views about his family.

You will be if your not careful
go join flap again so i can fuck you off from here without having to worry that i have cut you off from the only contact with humans you have loser
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Are Muslim Terrorists Really Motivated By Islam?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Are Muslim Terrorists Really Motivated By Islam?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:28 am

veya_victaous wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I am going no where darling

Since when am i nicko and still does not excuse your vile views about his family.

You will be if your not careful
go join flap again so i can fuck you off from here without having to worry that i have cut you off from the only contact with humans you have loser

Wow more threats

Grow up you child and get over being so hateful and bitter..

Life is to short to be so hateful of people as you are of me.

As what does it achieve?

Nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3