NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The TPP, Obama can't have it both ways.

4 posters

Go down

The TPP,  Obama can't have it both ways. Empty The TPP, Obama can't have it both ways.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:07 am

GOP set to fast-track 'New World Order' pact

Republicans in the House are preparing to follow the lead of the White House and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to rubber-stamp the Trans-Pacific Partnership

Fast-track” authority would allow the Obama administration to ram the TPP through Congress with a simple majority vote. The rules would limit debate so that no amendments could be introduced to modify the language of the agreement the Obama administration has negotiated behind closed doors.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/gop-set-to-fast-track-new-world-order-pact/#4eFtiEvcgVALajQI.99

While Democrats scramble to block 'New World Order'

Groups in the Democratic Party base are organizing to oppose “fast track” authority for the Trans-Pacific Partnership, a sweeping free-trade agreement the Obama administration is ready to push through Congress.

A group of 564 political analysts from labor, environmental, family-farm and community organizations sent Obama a strongly worded letter to the White House arguing that pushing the Trans-Pacific Partnership, or TPP, undermines the president’s message on income inequality.

Arthur Stamoulis, the spokesman for Citizens Trade Campaign said.
“Either Obama is for reducing income eligibility, or he can push for fast-track legislation on the job-destroying TPP free-trade agreement.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/01/democrats-scramble-to-block-new-world-order/#FEzVFQUiFopqwRR3.99

Back to top Go down

The TPP,  Obama can't have it both ways. Empty Re: The TPP, Obama can't have it both ways.

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:24 am

Oh no, not Wing Nut Daily ...  :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: :-:cawg:-: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

The TPP,  Obama can't have it both ways. Empty Re: The TPP, Obama can't have it both ways.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:28 am

strangely WE dont want this either.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:32 am

I would take everything Corsi writes with the daily U.S. production of salt (we lead the world, btw). Corsi has never met a conspiracy so insane he couldn't fall in love with it ... he believes Hitler escaped Germany to live out the rest of his life in Argentina, for one.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:41 am

fuck I can believe it but there is a point to the article.

Obama (US delegation) has been really pushing us for the Trans-Pacific Partnership to include clauses that would allow American corporation to Sue the Australian people if We vote to change our laws and that affects their profitability.
It is really a push to enforce US economics onto other nations.
That’s Why China and a lot of South East Asia said 'Fuck off' rendering it pointless for Australia Economically, but our 'Prime Moron' Abbott is trying to get it through Parliament.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:50 am

I never realized it made a difference where the story comes from. Curious though, are you saying there isn't any letter??? Are you saying there isn't any Trans-Pacific Partnership?? Are you saying this is the first and only place you heard of this?
If you are at all honest you should know there is a letter because you told me you joined the Rainforest Action Network along with HB, and they sent emails pertaining to this months ago.

I hear and read people make fun of Fox, Huffington Post and just about any news source, it just depends on what side of the fence you stand on. Myself I don't stand on either. It is what it is.
Don't you think it is pathetic that people discard anything that does not coincide with one's thoughts or belief and it is simply brushed off as not being worthy and made fun of.

The article is there. Take it or leave it. Myself. I don't care where it comes from. I take it in, and keep my eyes open. If it turns out not to be true then I lost nothing, if it turns out to be true, I am not taken by surprise. Surely you have learned there is Truth to every rumor.

I personally believe most news is created and they say what you want to hear and by doing so they successfully keep the country divided. It is a circle of illusion and reality. You need to sift through it all to get to the truth.

I certainly have zero trust in this government. It is about them and only them and that is the way it has been for years. What we should find funny is the people who believe either side really cares about them.

Anyway I am not here to debate with your way of thinking, it is your right. As far as the article goes, you can believe it or you don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:01 am

Whoa, hang on -- perhaps I didn't express myself right. I know about the TPP; Veya's posted about it before. To be honest, I don't see that many e-mails from the Rainforest Alliance; haven't gotten one in weeks and checking my inbox, I don't see any on the topic of the TPP.

I was merely pointing out that the TPP is the latest thing to get sucked up into Corsi's "New World Order" disorder. I'm pretty sure that although it sounds like a horrible plan, it's not going to usher in a one-world government.

Yeah, the WND is a terrible source of information, they're always screwing up and the fact that they give space to conspiracy theorists should be enough to convince anyone not to pay attention to them.

Here's a far better source of info on what this would do and what's going on, and no need to resort to fearmongering over a secret cabal trying to take over the world to see it stinks:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/bf61f75a-88a1-11e3-bb5f-00144feab7de.html#axzz2rqKhKZvr
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:37 am

While I doubt it is NWO it is probably a conspiracy is give companies the same legal rights as people, all over the world (rather than just the USA)

It is one big scam Both sides are in on it  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  Not good for anyone but the Multinational Corporations  pale  pale  pale  pale  pale  pale
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Original Quill Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:37 pm

I still don't like the TPP. It's anti-labour. Just shipping jobs overseas. It's a flaw in Obama's program.

Perhaps that's the flaw in Obama, too. He, like Clinton, is a good liberal Dem, who likes to hang out with Wall Street.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down