NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Touch your pinky to your thumb. Here’s what it means if your tendon raises up

+3
magica
Victorismyhero
eddie
7 posters

Go down

Touch your pinky to your thumb. Here’s what it means if your tendon raises up Empty Touch your pinky to your thumb. Here’s what it means if your tendon raises up

Post by eddie Fri May 19, 2017 4:17 pm

If you’re lucky enough to have a Natural History museum in your area, then you have the ability to see many fossils and remains of animals that are meant to portray various evolutionary advances over their time spent on earth, including humans.

If this is not this case, don’t worry, you’re not out of luck at all! In fact, you just may have the most fascinating living specimen riddled with antiques of its evolutionary past with you at this very moment, your physical body!

Your body is riddled with natural relics!

Think about all the things on our body that we actually don’t need anymore! For example, body hair. With clothes even the “goose bumps” that appear on our skin are minor irritations; as opposed to our ancestors who needed body hair for warmth in conjunction with goose bumps to increase the surface area on their skin in order to retain heat!

From remnants of a third eyelid, to the useless wisdom teeth in our mouth that we no longer need in order to eat-there are numerous antiques that our human body has hung onto! However, that is until recently when it has come to be known that a particular tendon that was useful to our ancestors who swung from tree to tree is not found in some people.

Touch your pinky to your thumb. Here’s what it means if your tendon raises up Img_6810

The “tendon of the hour” so to speak is the palmaris longus! It is located in your forearm and, if you have it, is easily discernable by placing your palm face up, bending your wrist, and then closing your fingers! You will see it rear itself at the base of your wrist!

Touch your pinky to your thumb. Here’s what it means if your tendon raises up Img_6811

So who doesn’t have the tendon? Well evolution takes time!

Of course, 10-15% of people today no longer have this particular tendon, and are none the worse for wear! If you are of the 10-15% you are on your way to evolution, and if you are still with tendon, well then you have learned a little about your ancestral past without having to purchase that ticket to a Natural History Museum!

Perhaps this just might be the perfect Segway in conversation to an invitation towards an education outing or perhaps it’s a great way to get children interested in Natural History! Do you have the tendon? Do your friends? What an opportunity to find out!

http://shareably.net/proof-of-evolution/?utm_source=earth&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=health

I have one. Do you?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Touch your pinky to your thumb. Here’s what it means if your tendon raises up Empty Re: Touch your pinky to your thumb. Here’s what it means if your tendon raises up

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 4:19 pm

Nope, dont have one.

Back to top Go down

Touch your pinky to your thumb. Here’s what it means if your tendon raises up Empty Re: Touch your pinky to your thumb. Here’s what it means if your tendon raises up

Post by Victorismyhero Fri May 19, 2017 4:22 pm

I di have one...but then again I've never made a secret of the fact I'm 100% primitive
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri May 19, 2017 4:24 pm

besides HAVING that tendon is the "normal state"
NOT having it makes you a .......mutant.... Touch your pinky to your thumb. Here’s what it means if your tendon raises up 474684931

Touch your pinky to your thumb. Here’s what it means if your tendon raises up 3489511464 Touch your pinky to your thumb. Here’s what it means if your tendon raises up 3489511464
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I di have one...but then again I've never made a secret of the fact I'm 100% primitive

Interesting, as i wonder if ethnicity plays a part here.

Whether this stems from my Maltese/Sicillian or Irish side.

Be interesting to see if Brits all have this or not????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 4:26 pm

Lord Foul wrote:besides HAVING that tendon is the "normal state"
NOT having it makes you a .......mutant.... Touch your pinky to your thumb. Here’s what it means if your tendon raises up 474684931

Touch your pinky to your thumb. Here’s what it means if your tendon raises up 3489511464 Touch your pinky to your thumb. Here’s what it means if your tendon raises up 3489511464

lol!

Was previously the normal state you mean.... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri May 19, 2017 4:28 pm

nah...still is, you mutants are only 15%

WAR I say........
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri May 19, 2017 4:29 pm

now where did I put that thigh bone...(shades of 2001 a space odessy)
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 4:32 pm

Lord Foul wrote:nah...still is, you mutants are only 15%

WAR I say........

Its now normal that you have or you do not have this

Are you going to attack me with your Palmaris longus???? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri May 19, 2017 4:38 pm

I got one in both wrists lol
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 19, 2017 4:41 pm

I have it and I have never swung from a tree in my life. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 19, 2017 5:08 pm

They often use this ligament in surgeries now. It's actually not needed.
I can't look at mine too long....makes me a bit queasy.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 19, 2017 6:33 pm

I don't have one, but it's not clear what that means.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 6:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I don't have one, but it's not clear what that means.

We are an evolutionary advancement Rags   Cool

Actually i know some people who are born without wisdom teeth. I sadly had them, so its not just this but other things where humans are now not born with.

It does not mean much to be honest anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat May 20, 2017 5:14 am

It just means that the 15% are surviving now when the wouldn't have with the past requirements for survival
Evolution is not always improvement
after all the pug is evolved from the wolf

the 15% are the genetically domesticated, ready to be slaves, having lost what is required to survive in he wild
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 20, 2017 5:57 am

I have the tendon, I always thought it was a vein though Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 20, 2017 6:35 am

Ben Reilly wrote:I have the tendon, I always thought it was a vein though Smile

lol, its a useless tendon, just like now as I stated many people are born without wisdom teeth

I think this more than anything eloquently shows evolution in motion

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 20, 2017 2:26 pm

veya_victaous wrote:It just means that the 15% are surviving now when the wouldn't have with the past requirements for survival
Evolution is not always improvement
after all the pug is evolved from the wolf

the 15% are the genetically domesticated, ready to be slaves, having lost what is required to survive in he wild

Yeah right on! I'm a wild girl swinging across rivers by that tree rope stuff and climbing the trees to save these ligement-less people from certain death. Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down