NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atos boss accused of 'living in a parallel universe' after claiming hated benefits assessor is popular with public

3 posters

Go down

Atos boss accused of 'living in a parallel universe' after claiming hated benefits assessor is popular with public  Empty Atos boss accused of 'living in a parallel universe' after claiming hated benefits assessor is popular with public

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:22 pm

Atos boss accused of 'living in a parallel universe' after claiming hated benefits assessor is popular with public  Joe-Hemming-Senior-Vice-President-Public-Sector-Atos-3086366  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil pig wanker.

Cloud cuckoo land: Atos boss Joe Hemming
Daily Mirror Grabs

The boss of hated benefit assessor Atos was yesterday accused of “living in a parallel universe” after claiming the public was “satisfied” with the job his firm was doing.

Joe Hemming made the claim after being hauled before MPs to explain the firm’s botched handling of the Government’s “work capability assessments” which try to get people off benefits.

Angry MPs told Mr Hemming thousands of their constituents were still in desperate circumstances because incorrect assessments had stripped them of vital financial support.

Mr Hemming, appearing at the Commons Public Administration Committee, said: “Atos is proud of the work it does.

“We have a real passion for delivering services to the citizen in a way that continues to satisfy the way the citizen wants to be served.”

Labour MP Paul Flynn accused Mr Hemming of suffering from a “reality problem”.

He asked: “Do you live in some kind of bubble somewhere – some kind of parallel universe?”

Mr Flynn added he had been forced to listen to “vacuous nonsense”.

He was joined by Tory and Lib Dems in attacking the firm.

Lib Dem Greg Mulholland said Atos’s name was “severely damaged for good” over their handling of vulnerable claimants.

And Tory MP Robert Halfon said: “You don’t provide good service and there is no redress.”

He said the majority of his constituents thought the service from Atos was “appalling”.

Atos boss accused of 'living in a parallel universe' after claiming hated benefits assessor is popular with public  Sheila-Holt-3048442

Fit for work: Sheila Holt went into a coma

We revealed last week how 47-year-old Shelia Holt, who is bipolar, was sectioned after being taken off Income Support.

She was still being pursued by Atos to assess her fitness to work – despite being in a coma after a heart attack.

French IT giant Atos has been dogged by criticism since winning the coalition contract, worth hundreds of millions of pounds, to assess whether people with disabilities are really fit to work.

Charities in August described Atos as “farcical” after it told nearly a half of all people suffering from crippling life-long diseases like Parkinson’s they would get better.

In 2012, campaigners called for a boycott of the Paralympics because Atos was one of the main sponsors.

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/atos-boss-accused-living-parallel-3087574#ixzz2rpCSyGYi
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

...He should suffer the hang mans noose...There would be plenty of people willing to pull the lever, myself included.

Back to top Go down

Atos boss accused of 'living in a parallel universe' after claiming hated benefits assessor is popular with public  Empty Re: Atos boss accused of 'living in a parallel universe' after claiming hated benefits assessor is popular with public

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:29 pm

too quick phill...too quick

spit roast over a very low fire.....thats the way to go...might even tenderise his callous heart.

Back to top Go down

Atos boss accused of 'living in a parallel universe' after claiming hated benefits assessor is popular with public  Empty Re: Atos boss accused of 'living in a parallel universe' after claiming hated benefits assessor is popular with public

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:41 pm

grumpy old git wrote:too quick phill...too quick

spit roast over a very low fire.....thats the way to go...might even tenderise his callous heart.

I can really see things kicking off in this country big time, Boris has ordered water cannons for London, the police want them in place for this summer, according to London News today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Now, I like Victor's idea! The man's a total pillock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:16 pm

Sassy wrote:Now, I like Victor's idea!   The man's a total pillock.

Something inside me is wanting the quicker method, i'm normally completely against capital punishment. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:26 am

....Working on a draft statement for Doug's appeal.

'I have been moved from the support group, into the work related activity group.

My symptoms haven't improved, as relayed by my GP and my consultant.

My symptoms aren't going to get better, until there is a cure for HIV/AIDS, so why have i been put into a group, where it is being suggested that my condition will improve, and time soon'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:38 am

What i would like to say...

'What are you fucking cunts doing, i can't even walk down the road, for four minutes without being in crippling pain, how do you expect me to attend the fucking job centre, for regular visits, when it is fucking miles away, and takes two buses to get there, you fucking Tory bastards, if you cut off my money because i'm unable to attend one of your fucking interviews, then my partner is going to turn up at the job centre, whilst extremely drunk, and throw piss and shit at you'

LMFAO

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:18 am

I'm glad your in pain cat,just like you were glad I was!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:21 am

ps if your partner is getting drunk and capable of throwing shit and piss around ,shouldn't he get a job?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:29 am

How many people in the UK work and pay taxes?

More than the number who don't work - yes, the majority are satisfied that his company are doing a good job.

Unlucky!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:42 am

nicko wrote:I'm glad your in pain cat,just like you were glad I was!!

You have said that twice now, since i made the original remark, with regards to my partner you evil old man, yes i hope that your pain is even worse today!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:46 am

put it out ha,but can't take it,!!!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:48 am

ps get a job you lying scum bag.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:50 am

Note to admin.

Note who's doing the baiting here and which post was first.

Two posts to start with, one response, two further baiting abusive posts made.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:53 am

please ben he;s being nasty again,la la la get a life you pathetic wanker.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:55 am

Further abusive baiting post made.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:57 am

pot, kettle,black,no more to be said!!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:57 am

grumpy old git wrote:too quick phill...too quick

God only knows why anyone would want his job  Evil or Very Mad 

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:58 am

nicko wrote:ps get a job you lying scum bag.
Nicko, tut tut,,, contain yourself man!,,,your constant barrage of abuse could be construed as,,,,,latent homosexuality, perhaps you're displaying your own closeted leanings of homosexual foreplay and desire, tbh chap I don't think you're Phil's type.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:02 am

fcuk off scrat,why are you sticking up for a pervert who likes to put his dick up some blokes arse,are you tryingto cover up your own gay feelings.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:36 am

Two questions :

(1) Why was she sectioned ?

(2) what brought the Heart attack on ?

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:24 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Two questions :

(1) Why was she sectioned ?

(2) what brought the Heart attack on ?

Thats irrelevant. The point is they still said she was fit to work when she was in a bloody coma!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down