NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Woman Has Alopecia. Midway Through A Date, She Took Off Her Wig

2 posters

Go down

This Woman Has Alopecia. Midway Through A Date, She Took Off Her Wig Empty This Woman Has Alopecia. Midway Through A Date, She Took Off Her Wig

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 10:51 am

First dates rarely cause the Internet to cry happy tears ― but then again, this isn’t your average first date. 
On a recent episode of the U.K. reality show “First Dates,” viewers met Eve Betts and her date Jordan.
Ten minutes into the date, Eve tells Jordan she has alopecia, an autoimmune disease that causes hair loss.
“I always [tell] people straightaway ― I don’t have any hair, I wear a wig,” the 22-year-old esthetician from Wales says. “And I have a tattoo on the side of my head!” 

When Eve takes her wig off, Jordan has an incredibly sweet, genuine reaction.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/best-first-date-ever_us_59149ae9e4b00b643ebc58a9?section=us_good-news

Back to top Go down

This Woman Has Alopecia. Midway Through A Date, She Took Off Her Wig Empty Re: This Woman Has Alopecia. Midway Through A Date, She Took Off Her Wig

Post by eddie Sat May 13, 2017 12:00 pm

I've watched this twice. What an incredible young man. He sees the beauty within and he sees that you don't need hair to be beautiful (is it me or does she look stunning without it anyway?!!)

She's a brave and beautiful girl and I'm glad she has found someone who clearly thinks so too...

Their parents must be proud of them. I wish them all the luck.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

This Woman Has Alopecia. Midway Through A Date, She Took Off Her Wig Empty Re: This Woman Has Alopecia. Midway Through A Date, She Took Off Her Wig

Post by nicko Sat May 13, 2017 4:35 pm

I'm almost bald as well Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down