NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a Japanese, lesbian mermaid. And you are a bigot if you don't agree.

+6
Victorismyhero
Tommy Monk
eddie
The Devil, You Know
nicko
Fuzzy Zack
10 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

I'm a Japanese, lesbian mermaid. And you are a bigot if you don't agree.  Empty Re: I'm a Japanese, lesbian mermaid. And you are a bigot if you don't agree.

Post by nicko Thu May 11, 2017 5:46 am

+1
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

I'm a Japanese, lesbian mermaid. And you are a bigot if you don't agree.  Empty Re: I'm a Japanese, lesbian mermaid. And you are a bigot if you don't agree.

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu May 11, 2017 9:11 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:What the fuckety fuck is going on in the world?

Over 50 new pronouns are being imposed by law in some countries and if you don't address someone by their chosen pronoun, you could be criminally charged.

Transgender, unless there is a medical requirement, is ridiculous itself. You can even be transgender curious, where you just think you're another gender.

But then you have:

Transracial: changing your appearance to look like another race. Rachel Dolezal being a recent example.

Trans-species: changing your appearance to look like another species. Even a fictional one such as a gnome or an elf.

Far be it for the Fuzz to be left behind. So I've decided I'm a Japanese, lesbian mermaid and if you don't address me as such, you will be labelled as a bigot.

Rant over.
50? I think you are behind the curve there, it's around 63 and rising now so I hear.

https://apath.org/63-genders/

helisexual
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-sexually-identify-as-an-attack-helicopter
don't fuck with me or I will ram a hellfire up your arse.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu May 11, 2017 8:34 pm

Zack, will you change your name to Princess Zee-Chinami?

Chinami means "one thousand waves" it's a great name for a lesbian mermaid
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 11, 2017 9:38 pm

Most amusing Zack!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu May 11, 2017 9:44 pm

as you wish zack Twisted Evil <<<< evil grin
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu May 11, 2017 9:50 pm

Laughing Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu May 11, 2017 10:21 pm

what are your vital statistics

36, 24 and £4.50 a pound?
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu May 11, 2017 10:30 pm

Lord Foul wrote:as you wish zack Twisted Evil  <<<< evil grin

I'm a Japanese, lesbian mermaid. And you are a bigot if you don't agree.  3408175593

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri May 12, 2017 5:54 am

do you fall for every joke on facebook? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

please show the nations where these are law?

attack helicopter was from imgur when they released a survey with other as gender where you could specify the other and then there was an effort by the imgur community to make attack helicopter one AS A JOKE!!!
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat May 13, 2017 12:58 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
I'm a Japanese, lesbian mermaid.  

Respect, for coming out, Fuzzy!

LMAO  I'm a Japanese, lesbian mermaid. And you are a bigot if you don't agree.  3489511464 I'm a Japanese, lesbian mermaid. And you are a bigot if you don't agree.  3489511464 I'm a Japanese, lesbian mermaid. And you are a bigot if you don't agree.  3489511464 I'm a Japanese, lesbian mermaid. And you are a bigot if you don't agree.  3489511464

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun May 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Cool

Suggested name changes for Fuzzy ???

I'll start, with Fish Pong Too..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun May 14, 2017 10:33 pm

No, guys!!   I hope you don't change your name, Fuzzy Zack. It's already the whackiest name on here, among regular users. It's BRILLIANT!!! cheers

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun May 14, 2017 10:52 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Jules wrote:No, guys!!   I hope you don't change your name, Fuzzy Zack. It's already the whackiest name on here, among regular users.   It's BRILLIANT!!! cheers

If anything, I would have embraced my new Japanese heritage (yes, I said NEW heritage) and named myself "Ningyo":
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ningyo

But too many people know me as Fuzzy or Zack, so I think I agree with you.
Good on yer, Fuzzy!
Great new avvi too.  clappy  flower

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon May 15, 2017 3:56 am

The bill also proposes to amend the Criminal Code by adding "gender identity or gender expression" to the definition of "identifiable group" in section 318.[2] That amendment would make it a criminal offence to spread hate propaganda based on gender identity or gender expression, contrary to section 318, and would also make it a criminal offence to advocate genocide because of gender identity or gender expression, contrary to section 319 of the Criminal Code.

it is fair enough
I support that. all it's saying is you cant discriminate against someone that defines themselves as whatever gender. it doesn't say you will be charged as a criminal if you don't refer to them as such.

I can call LF a foxfurrylover as long as I don't go calling for anyone to not employ or harm him due to his attraction to those cosplaying as furry forest friends
I'm a Japanese, lesbian mermaid. And you are a bigot if you don't agree.  No-body-likes-furries-in-real-life-amp-lt-y_o_3630817

I'm sticking these on the newsfix bathrooms

I'm a Japanese, lesbian mermaid. And you are a bigot if you don't agree.  3d4
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue May 16, 2017 1:27 am

Joking aside. This act seeks to prevent discrimination on the grounds of gender identity. People do identify as different genders and do get discriminated against on those grounds. So is there a reason for this law? Yes.

So no problem really, right Zack?
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue May 16, 2017 10:25 am

Dam someone beat me to granting zack his title.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 16, 2017 10:49 am

veya_victaous wrote:Dam someone beat me to granting zack his title.

Yeah me too.... Laughing
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue May 16, 2017 10:29 pm

veya_victaous wrote:Dam someone beat me to granting zack his title.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed May 17, 2017 1:36 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Joking aside. This act seeks to prevent discrimination on the grounds of gender identity. People do identify as different genders and do get discriminated against on those grounds. So is there a reason for this law? Yes.

That's fine, as far as human rights go. But what when I'm forced to refer to someone with a pronoun of their choice or get accused of discrimination because I got it wrong?

That's where the danger lies.

I doubt mistakes will ever be considered discrimination in this case, provided the person doesn't deliberately repeat the same mistake. And people should be forced to use anything, it is surely just decency to refer to someone as the gender they identify as.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed May 17, 2017 11:16 am

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Joking aside. This act seeks to prevent discrimination on the grounds of gender identity. People do identify as different genders and do get discriminated against on those grounds. So is there a reason for this law? Yes.

That's fine, as far as human rights go. But what when I'm forced to refer to someone with a pronoun of their choice or get accused of discrimination because I got it wrong?

Yeah your not playing the game and pleading ignorance

I guess the obvious counter point is how many time have you been able to sue tommy's ilk for blatant ignorance about Islam?
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed May 17, 2017 1:03 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
Fuzzy Zack wrote:

I doubt mistakes will ever be considered discrimination in this case, provided the person doesn't deliberately repeat the same mistake. And people should be forced to use anything, it is surely just decency to refer to someone as the gender they identify as.

Really? Let's take the race laws in the UK. Isn't "intent" in the behold of the victim?

And no, people should not be forced to say anything. Are you crazy?

Oops typo. Though to be fair in my defense a sentence ending with 'anything' is usually negative Razz it sounds weird as it is.

People shouldn't be forced to say anything is what it should say. But it is decency to just refer to people as the gender they identify as.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed May 17, 2017 6:43 pm

Fuzzy Zack wrote:

These new pronouns ''hir, ze, zim, zir, sie, ey, per'' . Wtf. affraid  It's like polish-meets-persian. Too complicated. Forget it!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down