NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Take Some Time To Read This

Go down

Please Take Some Time To Read This Empty Please Take Some Time To Read This

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:02 am

29th January 2014

Two articles which I think everybody should read - they will explain why so much anger is aimed at foreigners in the UK.

Read some of the comments at the bottom too. You don't have to agree with it but as I said, it will give our foreign contributors some idea of what Britons feel.

You will need to go to the link to read the articles.

Immigration is now the most important issue of concern to the British people, a poll has revealed.

It came joint top with the economy in an Ipsos MORI poll of the public’s priorities for the Government.

Strikingly, in a single year, the proportion identifying immigration in their top priorities to Ipsos MORI has nearly doubled.

In the same period, the number citing the economy as their main concern fell by 11 percentage points, as unemployment and growth have picked up.

Our rights must trump those of foreign criminals

Back in 2008, a constituent of mine called Bishal Gurung was celebrating the Nepalese new year in London.

Well-liked locally, he worked as a waiter in Esher and was the son of a long-serving corporal in the Gurkhas.

In what the trial judge called an ‘unprovoked and senseless episode’, Bishal was chased by a gang of around a dozen men, beaten to the ground and kicked remorselessly.

Then his body was thrown into the Thames, where it was discovered two weeks later.

Two of the perpetrators were jailed for the crime, including the ringleader, a Nepalese man named Rocky Gurung (unrelated to his victim) who received a three-year sentence for manslaughter.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2547746/Voters-worried-immigration-economy-says-poll.html#ixzz2rmRWekDh

Back to top Go down

Please Take Some Time To Read This Empty Re: Please Take Some Time To Read This

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:10 pm

Bumped for those who haven't had chance to read the articles at the link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:19 pm

It's not worth the time, andy. I wouldn't waste time on KKK pamphlets, and it's difficult to spend time on the bile you write about.

There are more challenging posters.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:It's not worth the time, andy.  I wouldn't waste time on KKK pamphlets, and it's difficult to spend time on the bile you write about.

There are more challenging posters.

If you don't understand your opponents, you'll never beat them Quill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down