NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

They've done it again!

+2
nicko
Irn Bru
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

They've done it again! - Page 2 Empty They've done it again!

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Mad  Just seen the news and Clegg has said that Britain will take lots of Syrian refugees. Does this man not understand that we are full and social resources are pushed to the limit?

Back to top Go down

They've done it again! - Page 2 Empty Re: They've done it again!

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:00 pm

Sassy wrote:You really aren't a very good lawyer are you? The fact that you believed it was the right Stephen is why Victor banned you. And Stephen is as white as the driven snow, but you keep deluding yourself that he is the Stephen you were talking about, because if you get through your thick head that he wasn't, you look like the total tit you are.

Erm...good lawyer??  That's about the worst jury argument I ever heard.  Vic was about punishing someone for--what??--misbelieving??  Punished for having the wrong ideas..."the crime, your hounour, was the defendant's wrongful beliefs. He was thinking the wrong thoughts!"  How absurd.

Stephen was everything I said...and the proof is your's and Vic's response.  If it had been otherwise, there would have been no wrong.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:11 pm

God, you really are as stupid as I thought you were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:41 pm

Let's drop it. By now people know.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:Let's drop it. By now people know.

There's no evidence that stephenmarra is stephen reay, as far as I can see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:28 pm

lovedust wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Let's drop it.  By now people know.

There's no evidence that stephenmarra is stephen reay, as far as I can see.

So....you're saying that Vic was wrong?

It's absurd to think that.  I sussed Stephen out well over a year ago.  For a long time we stayed out of each other's way.  But he just couldn't let it lie.  I guess over time I've made too much of an issue of the illegal hacking going on with his site...particularly with his friend Helfer.  So out of the blue one day, he begins in on me.  Where did that come from, LD?  What provoked it?  I'd never talked to the guy, in the new setting of SF.  For months I had purposely kept my distance.

To make matters worse, he used Nicolas' tactics...the exact same wording, everything.  How does he know how to carry on a years old beef, if he's never talked to me before?  I was content to ignore him, but he couldn't stand it.  The fact that Vic responded in the manner he did, was confirmation that it was Stephen Reay.

As I say, all I wanted to say to him was, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.  He started it...I just finished it.  And now he's gone missing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:45 pm

So basically, your only proof is that they are both called Stephen, even though Stephen is a very common name, and as Stephenmarra's name is only an online name, you don't even know if he is called Stephen anyway?   My word, you must be frightening in court.

You didn't finish anything you stupid old man, there was nothing to finish except your delusions.

And basically, both of them just thought you were a fool. Well, they are not alone in that.

Last edited by Sassy on Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:48 pm

I bet his delusions aren't like mine, often involving single cream and big boobs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:18 pm

Warren Moon wrote:I bet his delusions aren't like mine, often involving single cream and big boobs.
Well there you go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum