NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"IF WE COULD SEE INSIDE OTHERS' HEARTS": LIFE, in 4 min

3 posters

Go down

"IF WE COULD SEE INSIDE OTHERS' HEARTS": LIFE, in 4 min Empty "IF WE COULD SEE INSIDE OTHERS' HEARTS": LIFE, in 4 min

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:20 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl2_knlv_xw

Back to top Go down

"IF WE COULD SEE INSIDE OTHERS' HEARTS": LIFE, in 4 min Empty Re: "IF WE COULD SEE INSIDE OTHERS' HEARTS": LIFE, in 4 min

Post by JulesV Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Instinctively knowing how people feel inside. I guess it's all about the gift of empathy. A truly wonderful gift to possess.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

"IF WE COULD SEE INSIDE OTHERS' HEARTS": LIFE, in 4 min Empty Re: "IF WE COULD SEE INSIDE OTHERS' HEARTS": LIFE, in 4 min

Post by eddie Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:11 pm

It isn't always welcomed though unless a person wants you to know it. Trust me.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:29 pm

Thorin wrote:

Another thread that has touched my heart. Sad

You know when someone said you were stupid the other day and I said you were nice deep down? well when you post threads like this it convinces me I was right.

If only people were kind to one another, no one would need to know what's going on in anyone else's life, but they would never make that person feel worse than they already do.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:30 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Another thread that has touched my heart.  Sad

You know when someone said you were stupid the other day and I said you were nice deep down? well when you post threads like this it convinces me I was right.

If only people were kind to one another, no one would need to know what's going on in anyone else's life, but they would never make that person feel worse than they already do.

I do care and thank you, but in a way they are right when my passions can make me stupid in how I answer.

I try not to allow emotions to control me, is something I work on all the time, but I am passionate.

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:42 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:
Another thread that has touched my heart.  Sad

I do care and thank you, but in a way they are right when my passions can make me stupid in how I answer.

I try not to allow emotions to control me, is something I work on all the time, but I am passionate.

x

We can all get passionate and thanks for taking the comment in the way it was intended....when I pressed send and read it back I thought it sounded a bit harsh but it wasn't meant to.

The video is really touching and its so very true,

It could also apply to the internet and forums.
None of us know why someone else has logged on, they could have had bad news, their lives could be in turmoil, they could be dying for all we know, so we should treat people online the same way we would hopefully treat them in real life.
With kindness and respect, because most people deserve that just as they do in real life.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:50 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

x

We can all get passionate and thanks for taking the comment in the way it was intended....when I pressed send and read it back I thought it sounded a bit harsh but it wasn't meant to.

The video is really touching and its so very true,

It could also apply to the internet and forums.
None of us know why someone else has logged on, they could have had bad news, their lives could be in turmoil, they could be dying for all we know, so we should treat people online the same way we would hopefully treat them in real life.
With kindness and respect, because most people deserve that just as they do in real life.

Its why i post so many of these video's and threads so people watch them and think about them. I think people should always reach out, as its harmful to hide what is wrong. It does not help the individual, they just create an imaginary wall around themselves. We all need help at times and none of us are perfect. Its better to allow people to help.

I agree that the more kindness people see can have a good knock on effect.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:57 pm

Some people are very private though and find it impossible to talk openly about whatever may be wrong in their lives.
That's why if we all started off being kind to people, we would inadvertently be helping them in a way.

If someone is suffering, a cross word or a dirty look could make them feel worse than they do already.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down