NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former Arsenal goalkeeper: Coming out in ‘would be nuts’ because football ‘is a man’s sport’

2 posters

Go down

Former Arsenal goalkeeper: Coming out in ‘would be nuts’ because football ‘is a man’s sport’ Empty Former Arsenal goalkeeper: Coming out in ‘would be nuts’ because football ‘is a man’s sport’

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:29 pm

Former Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehmann says gay footballers should stay in the closet.

When asked about football players coming out in an interview with Sky in Germany, he said: “Anyone doing that would be nuts.

“You can’t advise anyone to do so, they would no longer have fun playing football.

“Football is a man’s sport.”

The goalkeeper played for Arsenal between 2003-2008, and then again in 2011. He was also on the German national team. He was named Goalkeeper of the Year by UEFA in 2006.

He also said he thought straight people and gay people showering together would cause problems.

When asked what he would have felt if fellow German player Thomas Hitzlsperger had come out while he was still playing, he said: “Strange, I think. You shower together every day, and there are times when it would be difficult.”

“I know for sure that there would have been a few players, be it opponents or others in the dressing room, who would have permanently made jokes.”

Hitzlsperger came out earlier this month in an interview with a German newspaper. He said there was “a long way to go” before a current premiership player could feel comfortable coming out.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2014/01/28/former-arsenal-goalkeeper-coming-out-in-would-be-nuts-because-football-is-a-mans-sport/

...Would just go to show, the prejudice that still exists in the sport, and why we need gay players to come out to overturn it.

That sort of prejudice needs to be exposed, every time it rears it's ugly head.

Back to top Go down

Former Arsenal goalkeeper: Coming out in ‘would be nuts’ because football ‘is a man’s sport’ Empty Re: Former Arsenal goalkeeper: Coming out in ‘would be nuts’ because football ‘is a man’s sport’

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:31 pm

.....We must never appease those, that would want us to stay quiet over issues like this.

Back to top Go down

Former Arsenal goalkeeper: Coming out in ‘would be nuts’ because football ‘is a man’s sport’ Empty Re: Former Arsenal goalkeeper: Coming out in ‘would be nuts’ because football ‘is a man’s sport’

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:36 pm

Catman wrote:.....We must never appease those, that would want us to stay quiet over issues like this.

I'M HETROSEXUAL , I'M HETROSEXUAL . I'M STRAIGHT AND PROUD TO BE STRAIGHT , WE HETRO'S MUST NEVER LET OTHERS FORGET THAT, SAY IT LOUD '' I'M HETRO AND PROUD''

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:39 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Catman wrote:.....We must never appease those, that would want us to stay quiet over issues like this.

I'M HETROSEXUAL  , I'M HETROSEXUAL . I'M STRAIGHT AND PROUD TO BE STRAIGHT , WE HETRO'S MUST NEVER LET OTHERS FORGET THAT, SAY IT LOUD '' I'M HETRO AND PROUD''

Your avatar would suggest that you aren't straight at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:55 pm

Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

I'M HETROSEXUAL  , I'M HETROSEXUAL . I'M STRAIGHT AND PROUD TO BE STRAIGHT , WE HETRO'S MUST NEVER LET OTHERS FORGET THAT, SAY IT LOUD '' I'M HETRO AND PROUD''

Your avatar would suggest that you aren't straight at all.

Are you trying to groom me to the DARKSIDE ?

lol! lol! lol! 

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Jeez, you joined the darkside years ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:43 pm

Sassy wrote:Jeez, you joined the darkside years ago.

Say's the one that fraternises with weirdo's, tranny's and assorted scum of the earth.so it's hardly surprising you support one on here.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:29 am

What a soft cock!!! can't admit who he is because he is a coward that is scared that his football(soccer) mates wont like him anymore!!!

Who cares what a cowardly chicken shit fagballer thinks Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
(sorry catman but we call it that here, to insult the English not homosexuals, but i can understand homosexual being offended by being associated with such as effeminate sport)

He plays Soccer the LEAST manly of all the footballs. Seriously how soft do you have to be to call it a "man's game" we don't even have Girl's sport that is softer than soccer, it is like number one Softest/safest/gayest sport. Even Netballers don’t get carded for the love taps Soccer softies get sent off for.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:50 am

veya_victaous wrote:What a soft cock!!! can't admit who he is because he is a coward that is scared that his football(soccer) mates wont like him anymore!!!

Who cares what a cowardly chicken shit fagballer thinks   Laughing Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
(sorry catman but we call it that here, to insult the English not homosexuals, but i can understand homosexual being offended by being associated with such as effeminate sport)

He plays Soccer the LEAST manly of all the footballs. Seriously how soft do you have to be to call it a "man's game" we don't even have Girl's sport that is softer than soccer, it is like number one Softest/safest/gayest sport. Even Netballers don’t get carded for the love taps Soccer softies get sent off for.

...At my school, Hockey, was a mixed sport...The club became handy, when whacking the shins, or certain people that i didn't like!....Whist going on to score a goal!

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down