NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I'm considered fake because I would die for Australia': Imam slams extremists who claim he's a fraud for following Australian law over Sharia and not wanting a Muslim state

Go down

'I'm considered fake because I would die for Australia': Imam slams extremists who claim he's a fraud for following Australian law over Sharia and not wanting a Muslim state   Empty 'I'm considered fake because I would die for Australia': Imam slams extremists who claim he's a fraud for following Australian law over Sharia and not wanting a Muslim state

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:58 am

[*]Muslim leader slams extremist Islam for claiming he is a religious fraud
[*]Imam Tawhidi said he was labelled a 'fake' Shaikh for fighting extremism
[*]'I am considered a fake because I would die for Australia,' he has said
[*]Imam Tawhidi fears radicals want to set up a Muslim state within Australia 

[*]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4371064/Muslim-leader-Imam-Shaikh-Mohammad-Tawhidi-called-fake.html#ixzz4fi3nfwxk 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

And this is the problem. Even reformers are cast as fake and receive countless death threats.

Back to top Go down

'I'm considered fake because I would die for Australia': Imam slams extremists who claim he's a fraud for following Australian law over Sharia and not wanting a Muslim state   Empty Re: 'I'm considered fake because I would die for Australia': Imam slams extremists who claim he's a fraud for following Australian law over Sharia and not wanting a Muslim state

Post by veya_victaous Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:07 am

but he represent the majority
and guess who the rest of society supports
WHICH is exactly why hate mongers like you that try and tar the majority of Australian Muslims with the same brush regularly need to be told to shut the fuck up, since you are only a little better than the Islamic hill shepherds...

people like you are part of the problem not part of the solution
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

'I'm considered fake because I would die for Australia': Imam slams extremists who claim he's a fraud for following Australian law over Sharia and not wanting a Muslim state   Empty Re: 'I'm considered fake because I would die for Australia': Imam slams extremists who claim he's a fraud for following Australian law over Sharia and not wanting a Muslim state

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:09 am

veya_victaous wrote:but he represent the majority
and guess who the rest of society supports
WHICH is exactly why hate mongers like you that try and tar the majority of Australian Muslims with the same brush regularly need to be told to shut the fuck up, since you are only a little better than the Islamic hill shepherds...

people like you are part of the problem not part of the solution

He does not represent the majority, as he is a Shia Muslim

You then make claims again claiming I am a problem for pointing out about this issue.

You really are delusional.

I mean if there was a problem with child sex abuse, it would be like you basically blaming the children for speaking out out the abuse they have suffered.

That is the madness of your vies here

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:16 am

he represents the Majority that put Australia First.

Stop your hate speech, you're spamming the forum with Muslim hate articles
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:18 am

veya_victaous wrote:he represents the Majority that put Australia First.

Stop your hate speech, you're spamming the forum with Muslim hate articles

Is that why has been denounced by countless Australian Muslims?

So again a false charge of hate speech, by speaking out again on wrongs.

That this apparently is a Muslim hate article. Care to explain how you think that is he case when its a Muslim Iman facing death threats?

Do you even know what hate speech is?

Because it seems you are the one defending those who are committing hate speech

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:31 am

And this is the problem. Even reformers are cast as fake and receive countless death threats.
You twist it into hate with that comment.

because you are either too dumb or too high on your own brain farts to realize YOU ARE NOT HELPING ANYONE!!!

even in you past post a MINORITY of Australian Muslims have denounced him, yet you make it pout like it is the majority

like I said shut the fuck up, don't worry about us since we have brave Aussies like him that are not going to piss themselves at a few death threats.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:34 am

veya_victaous wrote:
You twist it into hate with that comment.

because you are either too dumb or too high on your own brain farts to realize YOU ARE NOT HELPING ANYONE!!!

even in you past post a MINORITY of Australian Muslims have denounced him, yet you make it pout like it is the majority

like I said shut the fuck up, don't worry about us since we have brave Aussies like him that are not going to piss themselves at a few death threats.

How is that twisting?

Reformers do receive constant death threats

That is a fact.

I can tell you a lot more than a minority do not agree with him, as he believes Israel belongs to the Jews for a start. You see it helps if you actually research further here, which you clearly have not. He calls for peace with all religious people

No I am not going to shut up for some regressive who wants to silence problems, by burying them under the carpet.

Its you that is the problem here.

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:50 am

Most Australian Muslim don't give 2 shits about Israel

He represent the majority of Australian Muslims

Case close same with the thread
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down