NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toddler Tells ‘Boyfriend’ She’s ‘Done’ After Seeing Him In The Park With Another Girl ‘This is ridiculous, Sawyer, I saw you!’

3 posters

Go down

Toddler Tells ‘Boyfriend’ She’s ‘Done’ After Seeing Him In The Park With Another Girl ‘This is ridiculous, Sawyer, I saw you!’ Empty Toddler Tells ‘Boyfriend’ She’s ‘Done’ After Seeing Him In The Park With Another Girl ‘This is ridiculous, Sawyer, I saw you!’

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:57 am

A  two-year-old has sent people into hysterics with her hilarious fake phone call to her “boyfriend” who she saw with another girl.

Mila Stauffer, from the US, was filmed by her mum, Katie, yelling at the boy in question about what he’d done.

“So I saw Sawyer in the park with another girl,” she said on camera, frowning, at the beginning of the video posted on Instagram on Wednesday 26 April.

“I was so mad, I’m calling him right now.”

The toddler’s mum shared the video on Instagram with the caption: “The Oscar for best actress in a dramatic role goes to...” and it’s been viewed 140,000 times in two days.

We wish we were as sassy as Mila.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/toddler-saw-boyfriend-not-happy_uk_590350bee4b02655f83c6422?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

Toddler Tells ‘Boyfriend’ She’s ‘Done’ After Seeing Him In The Park With Another Girl ‘This is ridiculous, Sawyer, I saw you!’ Empty Re: Toddler Tells ‘Boyfriend’ She’s ‘Done’ After Seeing Him In The Park With Another Girl ‘This is ridiculous, Sawyer, I saw you!’

Post by Syl Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:48 pm

I would prefer to see 2 year olds playing happily with dolls rather than acting out jealous little play games that she has obviously picked up from the grown ups.

Or is that just me?

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Toddler Tells ‘Boyfriend’ She’s ‘Done’ After Seeing Him In The Park With Another Girl ‘This is ridiculous, Sawyer, I saw you!’ Empty Re: Toddler Tells ‘Boyfriend’ She’s ‘Done’ After Seeing Him In The Park With Another Girl ‘This is ridiculous, Sawyer, I saw you!’

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:55 pm

Syl wrote:I would prefer to see 2 year olds playing happily with dolls rather than acting out jealous little play games that she has obviously picked up from the grown ups.

Or is that just me?

She is clearly a madame, but funny to boot.

Kids tend to get jealous over anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:59 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:I would prefer to see 2 year olds playing happily with dolls rather than acting out jealous little play games that she has obviously picked up from the grown ups.

Or is that just me?

No I don't believe they do.....if its not in their nature they wont, but in any case this little girl is obviously copying what she has seen. The poor kid worked herself up into a little jealous hissy fit...to be honest I wouldn't like to see my child acting like this.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:03 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

No I don't believe they do.....if its not in their nature they wont, but in any case this little girl is obviously copying what she has seen.  The poor kid worked herself up into a little jealous hissy fit...to be honest I wouldn't like to see my child acting like this.

Seen plenty of kids get jealous over toys and things as simple as who gets attention.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:06 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:
No I don't believe they do.....if its not in their nature they wont, but in any case this little girl is obviously copying what she has seen.  The poor kid worked herself up into a little jealous hissy fit...to be honest I wouldn't like to see my child acting like this.

Seen plenty of kids get jealous over toys and things as simple as who gets attention.

Some do without a doubt.
Maybe little girls are worse than little boys with this kind of thing.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:07 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Some do without a doubt.

I just think in years to come she will cringe over how she was here ha ha... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:12 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Some do without a doubt.

I just think in years to come she will cringe over how she was here ha ha... Laughing

I hope so. Laughing

Not saying this will happen to this little girl, but if she grows up feeling jealousy and insecurity she wont be a happy woman, it has to be one of the most destructive emotions ever, and I really feel sorry for people who cant control it....and their families.

Personally I would have entered that game with her and guided her away from all the negative thoughts she was feeling.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:48 pm

Or is that just me?

No, it's not just you.  I though the clip was a cute idea, what with the little girl just acting out what she has observed somewhere.  

Normally, we love to see children displays of what they see in grown-ups, but this is a display of a rather less-admirable sort.   Apparently, this little girl has witnessed some pretty ugly disputes, and some pretty...um, unworthy behavior on the part of someone influential in her life.

As an aside...I wonder, doesn't the mother who posted this video realize that this is her?!

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:58 pm; edited 3 times in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:55 pm

Syl wrote:Not saying this will happen to this little girl, but if she grows up feeling jealousy and insecurity she wont be a happy woman, it has to be one of the most destructive emotions ever, and I really feel sorry for people who cant control it....and their families.

Agreed. She is certainly learning how to be comfortable in that role, with all the misery it implies. It has all the elements of a self-fulling prophecy.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:48 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Or is that just me?

No, it's not just you.  I though the clip was a cute idea, what with the little girl just acting out what she has observed somewhere.  

Normally, we love to see children displays of what they see in grown-ups, but this is a display of a rather less-admirable sort.   Apparently, this little girl has witnessed some pretty ugly disputes, and some pretty...um, unworthy behavior on the part of someone influential in her life.

As an aside...I wonder, doesn't the mother who posted this video realize that this is her?!

I had a scoot around and this little girls mum has posted quite a few videos of her online, most of them in the same vein. The worst thing about the video in the OP is when she screams at whoever she believes she is talking to..."you are NOTHING"....that was a bit sad to see.

I find these videos uncomfortable to watch, like childrens beauty contests and pageants, its concentrating on the wrong aspects of how kids should be...encouraged often by a clueless pushy mother.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:04 pm

I don't like seeing children do this sort of stuff. It's so yuck.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down