NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The horrific "Blue Whale Game" that kids are sharing online

3 posters

Go down

The horrific "Blue Whale Game" that kids are sharing online  Empty The horrific "Blue Whale Game" that kids are sharing online

Post by eddie Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:07 pm

A father I know just received this email from his child's school:

The horrific "Blue Whale Game" that kids are sharing online  Img_6519
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The horrific "Blue Whale Game" that kids are sharing online  Empty Re: The horrific "Blue Whale Game" that kids are sharing online

Post by eddie Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:08 pm

More:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/3003805/blue-whale-suicide-game-online-russia-victims/
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

The horrific "Blue Whale Game" that kids are sharing online  Empty Re: The horrific "Blue Whale Game" that kids are sharing online

Post by Syl Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:22 pm

Its like something out of a horror film...in fact I have seen a scifi film with a storyline very much like this, I wonder if that's where the idea originated?
Surely once this has been reported the people behind it can be traced?
So far it seems only one person has been charged, and the 'game' is still available to play?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:03 pm

Anyone stupid enough to go along with this...? The world is full of idiots and if you can't ignore something this crass and idiotic, then what chance do you have in the real world.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:10 am

Do you remember a few years ago there were multiple suicides of youngsters in Bridgend Wales. Over 23 young men in one year alone...the majority hung themselves.
I don't think anyone got to the bottom of why.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:41 am

Syl wrote:Do you remember a few years ago there were multiple suicides of youngsters in Bridgend Wales. Over 23 young men in one year alone...the majority hung themselves.
I don't think anyone got to the bottom of why.

I think suicide is often impulsive...of the moment. It's not something people sit and plan for hours or days. It's an overwhelming urge and then it's done...and obviously too late. The damage it causes is awful. I once had a lady come to me (I know many on this forum will think I'm nuts but I'm used to it)....she had this young man in spirit with her. He sat beside her with his arms around her. I saw the most bluest of bright orbs for a just a flash and knew it was him. I thought, 'what the hell do I do or say?' I knew it was her child. So I said, 'You've come to me about your child?' But she shook her head. So I thought....Fucksocks! I've got it wrong. But this image persisted. This young man. Anyway, cut a long story short.... I kept on insisting about this child...so I said this child is an adult. A young man around 20 or so. Then she just started crying, and turns out it was her son. I was like....but I asked you if it was your child...and she was like...I thought you meant a small child. I then told her what he showed me, and that was that he hanged himself but didn't die straight away. He lingered in hospital on life support. She confirmed this. I told her...he didn't want to do it but it was just an impulse...something stupid he couldn't take back. He was so sorry for all the pain he'd caused. I sat and cried with that woman, but she was grateful for the connection because she wanted to know if he'd survived life after death or whether there was nothing. She'd felt him around her, but thought she was hallucinating or going nuts. None of her family believed in life after death and frowned on her feeling her son still around her. It was terribly sad, and put me off doing readings like that.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:52 pm

I believe you saw what you say you saw....its not something I can understand, but I believe some people do have a gift (or a curse) maybe we all have it but few have a more developed sense...or a way to channel it, I don't know.

My son spoke of another previous life when he was young....my mums new and boxed  radio turned on after she had died....little things have happened that make me aware that things happen sometimes that cant be explained.

I don't know about suicide being a spur of the moment thing, sometimes it can be, sometimes its a cry for help, sometimes, like in this online game or the kids in Bridgend, suicide can be a pact or an end result of something planned.

I suppose we would have to be in that persons mind at the time they kill themselves to know for sure....unless as in the case you mention, the person actually comes back and talks.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down