NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can You Guess If Someone Is Over 21 Just By Looking At Them?

3 posters

Go down

Can You Guess If Someone Is Over 21 Just By Looking At Them? Empty Can You Guess If Someone Is Over 21 Just By Looking At Them?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:57 am

How good are you at guessing someone's age just by looking at them? Cut Video decided to put bartenders to the test to see if they can guess which participants can legally order an alcoholic drink in the US.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/6009/Can-You-Guess-If-Someone-Is-Over-21-Just-By-Looking-At-Them-#12UMiTMPu9wAYoQc.99

Night everyone

Back to top Go down

Can You Guess If Someone Is Over 21 Just By Looking At Them? Empty Re: Can You Guess If Someone Is Over 21 Just By Looking At Them?

Post by Syl Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:05 am

I worked bars for years..but I think I got more wrong than right. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Can You Guess If Someone Is Over 21 Just By Looking At Them? Empty Re: Can You Guess If Someone Is Over 21 Just By Looking At Them?

Post by Syl Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:20 am

Forum keeps going down for me tonight.
Night Thor...Anyone else around.x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:14 am

Here the age your allowed to drink is 18 BUT the law for alcohol vendors is they have to ask anyone that looks under 25.

Solves this issue since very few 17 year olds look 26
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:35 pm

Legal age to buy alcohol is also 18 here. Some places do ask for identification, not all by any means.
I have Grandsons aged 17 and 20....the 17 year old has never yet been asked for ID(he is 6'4'' so that may have something to do with it, the 20 year old has though....he carries his student card round with him all the time just in case.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:15 am

down here huge fines Upto $50,000 for the venue/store and loss of liquor license if they fail to ask people that look under 25. there was a huge crack down from around 2005
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:38 pm

It's not just pubs which are affected. Retail staff have to check people's ages too, and it's not just for alcohol. If someone looks under 25, they should ask for valid ID. If the person doesn't have ID, no sale.

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:18 pm

My grandsons mum was asked for id in Morrisons last week, she is 40. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down