NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Chronic Pain Sufferers Are Scared by Ohio’s New Opioid Rules"

3 posters

Go down

"Chronic Pain Sufferers Are Scared by Ohio’s New Opioid Rules" Empty "Chronic Pain Sufferers Are Scared by Ohio’s New Opioid Rules"

Post by Lurker Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:07 pm

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/americas-heroin-epidemic/chronic-pain-sufferers-are-scared-ohio-s-new-opioid-rules-n742951

Chronic pain sufferers fear they could become casualties in the war on Ohio's opioid overdose epidemic.

They say recent moves by Gov. John Kasich to fight the plague by restricting how many painkillers can be prescribed will add to their anguish — and could force them to go underground to find the relief they need to make it through a day.

Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

"Chronic Pain Sufferers Are Scared by Ohio’s New Opioid Rules" Empty Re: "Chronic Pain Sufferers Are Scared by Ohio’s New Opioid Rules"

Post by Lurker Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:11 pm

My wife would be a victim of these politicians if our state cracks down like this. She has to go to a pain management clinic once a month to get her oxycodone pills to treat her chronic pain. The laws and rules she has to follow makes it demeaning and difficult for her. There is NO treatment that would help her other than opioids. Yet, thanks to blooming idiots who take opioids just for recreational addiction make it hard for the ones that actually need these medications to get the relief they need.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

"Chronic Pain Sufferers Are Scared by Ohio’s New Opioid Rules" Empty Re: "Chronic Pain Sufferers Are Scared by Ohio’s New Opioid Rules"

Post by eddie Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:34 pm

Has she tried marijuana? I obviously don't know what's wrong with your wife but marijuana has been known to help with pain relief.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:14 pm

eddie wrote:Has she tried marijuana?  I obviously don't know what's wrong with your wife but marijuana has been known to help with pain relief.  

Marijuana laws are more strict than opioid laws. They lock you up for marijuana and medical use is no excuse here.
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:22 pm

Well it's not legal here but I know many people who obtain it for medical usage.
I do hope your wife doesn't suffer too much in the meantime Lurker.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:21 pm

Lurker wrote:My wife would be a victim of these politicians if our state cracks down like this. She has to go to a pain management clinic once a month to get her oxycodone pills to treat her chronic pain. The laws and rules she has to follow makes it demeaning and difficult for her. There is NO treatment that would help her other than opioids. Yet, thanks to blooming idiots who take opioids just for recreational addiction make it hard for the ones that actually need these medications to get the relief they need.

isnt it about time we stopped penalising genuine needy users of drugs for legitinate medical reasons, in order to "save" a few brain dead morons who abuse these things..
let the useless feckers suffer and die from their "recreation"...... to hell with em...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down