NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video: Armed police shoot dead dogs after members of public injured as six animals go on Bolton rampage

5 posters

Go down

Video: Armed police shoot dead dogs after members of public injured as six animals go on Bolton rampage Empty Video: Armed police shoot dead dogs after members of public injured as six animals go on Bolton rampage

Post by Guest Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:36 pm

Armed police shot dead two pit bull-type dogs after six animals went on the rampage in a town centre, attacking members of the public. Dramatic video footage showed officers opening fire as several dogs circled them in Bolton, Lancashire, on Sunday morning. Moments later, at least six shots were fired, with members of public posting images of the dead animals on Twitter.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/02/armed-police-shoot-two-dogs-dead-rampage-bolton-street/

Back to top Go down

Video: Armed police shoot dead dogs after members of public injured as six animals go on Bolton rampage Empty Re: Video: Armed police shoot dead dogs after members of public injured as six animals go on Bolton rampage

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:38 pm

Why would people post pics of dogs which had been killed? Sickos.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Video: Armed police shoot dead dogs after members of public injured as six animals go on Bolton rampage Empty Re: Video: Armed police shoot dead dogs after members of public injured as six animals go on Bolton rampage

Post by Syl Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:30 pm

I cant watch the video.
If it was film of the dogs owners who no doubt rather than training the dogs properly have probably done the exact opposite, now if the film was of them being shot not the innocent animals, I might watch it then.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:46 pm

Syl wrote:I cant watch the video.
If it was film of the dogs owners who no doubt rather than  training the dogs properly have probably done the exact opposite, now if the film was of them being shot not the innocent animals, I might watch it then.

Those poor dogs...but once they've been aggressive and attacked, that's it. I think they attacked a dog and then the owners. They need to throw the book at this dickhead owner.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:04 am

Smile

IF savage or wild dogs went on a rampage around here, there is often a good chance that you wouldn't have to wait for the cops, before someone put them down...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:48 pm

here's the dickhead himself. I'm a dog lover but those dogs are horrible.
Video: Armed police shoot dead dogs after members of public injured as six animals go on Bolton rampage 3EE6DB8E00000578-4374796-image-m-45_1491224314630
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:51 pm

Looks like this one is either pregnant or had a litter not that long ago.

Video: Armed police shoot dead dogs after members of public injured as six animals go on Bolton rampage 3EE5967C00000578-4374796-image-a-25_1491220391096
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:06 pm

Usually owned by those who think it makes them look tough,
[Wonder if Wolfie 's got one]
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:09 pm

PS, He mentioned me in a post of his earlier for some reason, so I just returned the favour.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:47 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:here's the dickhead himself.  I'm a dog lover but those dogs are horrible.
Video: Armed police shoot dead dogs after members of public injured as six animals go on Bolton rampage 3EE6DB8E00000578-4374796-image-m-45_1491224314630

Aptly described. I think he is a lot uglier than the dogs tbh.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down