NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Love What This British Talk Show Host Said About The Terrorist Attack In London

+3
veya_victaous
Syl
eddie
7 posters

Go down

I Love What This British Talk Show Host Said About The Terrorist Attack In London  Empty I Love What This British Talk Show Host Said About The Terrorist Attack In London

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Adam Hills of "The Last Leg" has a few words to say to any terrorists planning on attacking London.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5901/I-Love-What-This-British-Talk-Show-Host-Said-About-The-Terrorist-Attack-In-London#ld82ZElSiGVq1GZg.99

Back to top Go down

I Love What This British Talk Show Host Said About The Terrorist Attack In London  Empty Re: I Love What This British Talk Show Host Said About The Terrorist Attack In London

Post by eddie Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:07 pm

Have you seen the Andrew Neil video?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/783357/Andrew-Neil-London-Westminster-attack-monologue-BBC-terror-Churchillian
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

I Love What This British Talk Show Host Said About The Terrorist Attack In London  Empty Re: I Love What This British Talk Show Host Said About The Terrorist Attack In London

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:12 pm

eddie wrote:Have you seen the Andrew Neil video?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/783357/Andrew-Neil-London-Westminster-attack-monologue-BBC-terror-Churchillian

Great speech and he does not pull his punches and gets right to the core of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:13 pm

eddie wrote:Have you seen the Andrew Neil video?

Oh wow....simple and straight forward and 10000% spot on. cheers cheers cheers
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:35 pm

Isn't it amazing? He really speaks eloquently and fairly and passionately.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:36 pm

I have always like Andrew Neil....years ago he used to host a late night talk show, he came across as kind, intelligent and very gentlemanly.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:39 pm

Kind of placing my video into the background ladies.

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:42 pm

Thorin wrote:Kind of placing my video into the background ladies.

Sad

Hahahahahahaha that really made me laugh
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:54 pm

eddie wrote:

Sad

Me too. Razz
Sorry Thor, your video was brilliant, I was going to comment on it but I watched the Andrew Neil one before I did....and it just sort of touched me a bit more.
Yours was definitely the funniest one though....and when I get the chance to give another alien I will come back and give you one. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:56 pm

eddie wrote:

Sad

Its okay, happy for you to have added the other video, as was miles better.

@Syl, its cool

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:22 pm

Done...I always keep my word. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:04 am

More THEFT of Aussie stuff
trying to steal Adam Hill Cool Cool Cool Cool
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Hills

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:51 am

Thorin wrote:Adam Hills of "The Last Leg" has a few words to say to any terrorists planning on attacking London.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5901/I-Love-What-This-British-Talk-Show-Host-Said-About-The-Terrorist-Attack-In-London#ld82ZElSiGVq1GZg.99

Idea

Dear Thorin,

Please tell that Sunnyskyz reporter thet he/she is a fuckwit...

Adam Hills in an Aussie..
The "Last Leg" is broadcast first on the ABC here at 9.40 pm (AEDT) on a Wednesday night.

'Sunnyskyz' sucks,  big time..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:52 am

It said British Talk show Host.

That means a British talk show, not that the host is British.

The Last Leg (known during its first series as The Last Leg with Adam Hills) is an award-winning British comedy and television talk show that originally ran alongside the 2012 Summer Paralympics every night following the main coverage on Channel 4

Doh

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:50 pm

I Love What This British Talk Show Host Said About The Terrorist Attack In London  3489511464

Bullshit answer,  Dodgery Thorin...

Aussie host..

Aussie show. Created in and by an Aussie (where it was known as "Adam Hills Tonight"..); then he transferred his format and talents to Britain.        Razz
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:43 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:I Love What This British Talk Show Host Said About The Terrorist Attack In London  3489511464

Bullshit answer,  Dodgery Thorin...

Aussie host..

Aussie show. Created in and by an Aussie (where it was known as "Adam Hills Tonight"..); then he transferred his format and talents to Britain.        Razz

How is it bullshit?

Is it a British Talk show?

Yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:55 pm

It certainly is a British show. I've never heard of it before, but Google can be very useful ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:56 pm

Does it even matter? Rolling Eyes it's a BritOz show....

Better?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:19 pm

eddie wrote:Does it even matter? Rolling Eyes  it's a BritOz show....

Better?

It's a British show hosted by an Aussie.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:07 am

it should read;
the host of a British talk show tongue tongue tongue tongue

'the talk show host' is not British
just the talk show is British

P.S. the show in on TV down here too, it is not as good as the previous shows he has done... but that may be because it has more of a sporting focus which I'm not interested in.

Adam hills tonight was focused on Comedy and current events
spicks and specs was focused on Music and pop culture.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:14 am

Funny how some are quick to tell us all that this foreign uk resident is not British... when they are also quick to accuse others of racism when they say that other foreigners in uk are not British...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:40 am

He lives here primarily
he goes over to film the last leg season then returns
(originally it was a one off to coincide with the Paralympics )

http://adamhills.com.au/
his web site says he is 'touring internationally'
referencing him being in the UK currently
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:49 am

veya_victaous wrote:He lives here primarily

Just out of curiosity, which way do you fly from OZ to get to the UK? East or west?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:11 am

Idea

If someone is travelling direct to London from Oz, they will fly usually fly west, with a couple of short stopovers along the way, when they change pilots and crews -- I think that's a 23 -->> 25 hour trip...

Somebody could fly the opposite way, via the Americas, doing it in three legs or so, but that will be longer, and more expensive..

Unless, of course, they use something like a "round world" ticket, with four or five stopovers, taking a few weeks, going on standby, and potentially doing it for half the price --  which is how some of the backpackers and 'independent' travellers with a few weeks to spare might do it from here. Arrow
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:27 am

veya_victaous wrote:it should read;

P.S. the show in on TV down here too, it is not as good as the previous shows he has done... but that may be because it has more of a sporting focus which I'm not interested in.

Well, you clearly cannot read English, as It simply says British talk show Host

The talk show is British and the comedian, is Australian

Seems to me the Aussies are being very nationalistic here.

The irony

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:49 am

They could have hyphenated the "British talk show" bit, but that would be a bit over the top. It is ambiguous - a lack of hyphens can cause as much confusion as a lack of apostrophes or commas. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:He lives here primarily

Just out of curiosity, which way do you fly from OZ to get to the UK?  East or west?

north west, generally a stop over flight via Dubai Smile
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:01 pm

And I was just taking the piss out of the British8) Cool Cool

But I did read the title and was surprised to see Adam Hill, was expect some British person
veya_victaous
veya_victaous

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:49 am

Thorin wrote:
veya_victaous wrote:it should read;

Well, you clearly cannot read English, as It simply says British talk show Host

The talk show is British and the comedian, is Australian

Seems to me the Aussies are being very nationalistic here.

The irony

G'Day

You gave us Olivia Newton John, the Bee Gees, Julia Gillard, Tony Abbott, Mel B...
We gave you Clive James, AC/DC, Kylie Minogue, Kathy Lette, Isla Fisher..

What more do you want ?
P.S.  You can have Tony Abbott back..         tongue
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down