NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism - Page 3 Empty Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Ken Livingstone has warned he will take Labour to court if it expels him over alleged anti-Semitism.

He had told BBC Radio London last April that in Adolf Hitler’s policy in 1932 “was that Jews should be moved to Israel”. “He was supporting Zionism – this before he went mad and ended up killing six million Jews,” he told the Vanessa Feltz show.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ken-livingstone-judicial-review-labour-party-anti-semitism-michael-mansfield-imran-khan-jeremy-corbyn_uk_58d54dd5e4b03787d357fadb?utm_hp_ref=uk&utm_hp_ref=uk

This is the problem with the Far Left.

Israel did not exist in 1932, so ho could he move them to Israel?

Delusions. What he is referring to. Is the Haavara agreement between German Zionist Jews and the Nazi Germany. Of which many other zionists were against, but considering the hate many Germans Jews faced. You can hardly blame them for wanting to cut a deal, simply to get  out of Germany with some of their property.

Which the Nazi's only did, to try and break the anti-Nazi boycott. It was also seen as a way of getting rid of Jews. Hitler never even supported the agreement and criticized this in 1932. He only supported the agreement between 1937-1939. Only 60,000 German Jews were able to emigrate to Palestine, of which the Nazi's exploited them of their money and property out of 522,000. There is nothing in the agreement that backs and supports the creation of a Jewish homeland or nation in former Judea and Israel.

The agreement was controversial at the time, and was criticised by many Jewish leaders both within the Zionist movement (such as the Revisionist Zionist leader Ze'ev Jabotinsky) and outside it.[4] For German Jews, the agreement offered a way to leave an increasingly hostile environment in Nazi Germany; for the Yishuv, the new Jewish community in Palestine, it offered access to both immigrants and some economic support; and for the Nazis it was seen as a way of breaking the Anti-Nazi boycott of 1933, which had mass support among European Jews and was thought by the German state as a potential threat to a fragile German economy.

The Haavara Agreement was thought among some Nazi circles to be a possible way to rid the country of its supposed "Jewish problem." The head of the Middle Eastern division of the foreign ministry, the anti-Nazi Werner Otto von Hentig, supported the policy of concentrating Jews in Palestine. Hentig believed that if the Jewish population was concentrated in a single foreign entity, then foreign diplomatic policy and containment of the Jews would become easier. Hitler's own support of the Haavara Agreement was unclear and varied throughout the 1930s. Initially, Hitler criticized the agreement, but reversed his opinion and supported it in the period 1937-1939.
After the German invasion of Poland in September 1939, the program was ended.

Zionism

noun
a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel.

So how in anyway, was Hitler supporting Zionism, a belief in a Jewish homeland for the Jews in Israel, of which none existed at this present time? When his intention all along was to eradicate them? The Nazi's in the 1930's were not strong enough to start murdering Jews on any scale, as it could likely lead to war. They certainly persecuted the Jews and treated them as inferior Until Germany was strong enough to go to war.. So  this agreement does not mean Hitler of the Nazis supported the ideology of Zionism. Like I say the Far Left are truly it seems Nazi apologists. I hope he does go to court, as he would need to show Hitler actively believed and supported a Jewish homeland for the Jews in its previous nation of Judea and Israel.

Back to top Go down

Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism - Page 3 Empty Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:57 pm

Thorin wrote:OMG He claimed Hitler supported Zionism

Show me where Hitler supported the creation of a Jewish state Rags

We've been through that and it's been done to death. Now we're discussing why you think his remarks were antisemitic. Kindly reply to my last post.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism - Page 3 Empty Re: Ken Livingstone Warns He Will Sue Labour If He Is Expelled For Anti-Semitism

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:OMG He claimed Hitler supported Zionism

Show me where Hitler supported the creation of a Jewish state Rags

We've been through that and it's been done to death. Now we're discussing why you think his remarks were antisemitic. Kindly reply to my last post.

No you have failed
Show me where Hitler supported Zionism.?

Last chance Rags

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:02 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

No you have failed

Last chance Rags

You have failed to prove that what Ken said is antisemitic. You have one more chance.

I've told you how Hitler supported Zionism several times.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:05 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

No you have failed

Last chance Rags

You have failed to prove that what Ken said is antisemitic. You have one more chance.

Have you

Show me where he supported a Jewish nation?

In your own time

Your proved once again how dumb you are on history

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:07 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Have you

In your own time

You've proved once again how dumb you are about anything. Three pages in and you're unable to explain how what Ken said is antisemitic. That's because you can't - because it wasn't. It's time for you to concede defeat.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Have you

In your own time

You've proved once again how dumb you are about anything. Three pages in and you're unable to explain how what Ken said is antisemitic. That's because you can't - because it wasn't. It's time for you to concede defeat.

Is that why you cannot prove your claim Rags|?

Still waiting for you to prove me wrong.

Take your time love

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:11 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Take your time love

You're the one who made a claim - that what Ken said was antisemitic, and you can't explain it or prove it. I prove you wrong on a daily basis Didge.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Take your time love

You're the one who made a claim - that what Ken said was antisemitic, and you can't explain it or prove it. I prove you wrong on a daily basis Didge.

Ken claimed Hitler supported Zionism.

As seen that was absurd

You supported that view

I have proved you are an idiot

Th e onus is not on me to prove claims

You made them after not even understanding Zionism,

One last chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:19 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

As seen that was absurd

You supported that view

One last chance

No, he said Hitler was supporting Zionism when he wanted them to move to the area known as Israel. Context Didge - context.

All you've proved is that you can't debate properly without resorting to insults. You know I'm not a idiot. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:22 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

As seen that was absurd

You supported that view

One last chance

No, he said Hitler was supporting Zionism when he wanted them to move to the area known as Israel. Context Didge - context.

All you've proved is that you can't debate properly without resorting to insults. You know I'm not a idiot. Cool

How is that supporting Zionism?

Israel did not exists then

Last chance

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:24 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Last chance

Historical Israel Didge. I see you've run out of things to say.

Do you deny that the Zionists in Germany collaborated with the Nazis?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Last chance

Yes i do deny they collaborated when they are fleeing for their life

Please explain to the forum, how you think Jews wanting to flee is Zionism?

This should be a hoot lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:31 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The Zionists weren't fleeing at the time Didge, they were negotiating with the Nazis. You do know what a Zionist is don't you? We're not talking about all Jews.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

The Zionists weren't fleeing at the time Didge, they were negotiating with the Nazis. You do know what a Zionist is don't you? We're not talking about all Jews.

Really?

Why did 60,000 German Jews leave then Rags

Oh they were fleeing and you just made yourself a right twat

Zionism is about the creation of a Jewish homeland

Now you Nazi supporting scum

Show me where Hitler supporter a Jewish Nation

This is your last chanve

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Really?

This is your last chanve

I haven't supported the Nazis, and I'm not scum.

They took up the offer re the Transfer Agreement Didge.

Read this article.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_weber.html

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:43 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Really?

This is your last chanve

Read this article.

You just made all zionists culpable Rags

I again asked to show me where Hitler agreed

Stop looking to sassy hun

You are looking a right twat

Last chance

Or you are a Nazi apologist

Is your anger with me worth you looking a nazi apologist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:45 pm

Do you know why sassy is in the background Rags

She uses a holocaust denier, which is from your link

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Weber

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:47 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Read this article.

Last chance

Did you read it already? It's very interesting.

This is nothing to do with Sassy - she's not here as far as I know.

I'm not angry with you - you're the one hurling abuse at me - as usual. Cool
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:49 pm

Thorin wrote:Do you know why sassy is in the background Rags

You think she's telling me what to say in secret? Laughing

I didn't link to that wiki article - you did.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:49 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Last chance

Did you read it already? It's very interesting.

This is nothing to do with Sassy - she's not here as far as I know.

I'm not angry with you - you're the one hurling abuse at me - as usual. Cool

So you admit  to supporting a holocaust denier then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:50 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Well darling

Do you back his holocaust denial?

Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:59 pm

You didn't like that article then. Let's go back to another one I linked to.

The Zionist movement in Palestine at the time wanted to rescue these Jews. So they arrived at an agreement with the Nazi government that a certain number of Jews who had some wealth would be able to export some of their wealth – in goods – to Palestine, and thereby build up their own future and enable them to emigrate, which they otherwise would have had great difficulties doing due to the British policies in Palestine.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/yehuda-bauer-sets-the-record-straight-on-hitler-and-zionism-1.52808

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:You didn't like that article then. Let's go back to another one I linked to.  

The Zionist movement in Palestine at the time wanted to rescue these Jews. So they arrived at an agreement with the Nazi government that a certain number of Jews who had some wealth would be able to export some of their wealth – in goods – to Palestine, and thereby build up their own future and enable them to emigrate, which they otherwise would have had great difficulties doing due to the British policies in Palestine.

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/yehuda-bauer-sets-the-record-straight-on-hitler-and-zionism-1.52808

No problem

How is that supporting Zionism Rags?

How is that setting up a Jewish state?

Take your time

It cannot be worse than your posting of a holocaust denialist lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:10 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:You didn't like that article then. Let's go back to another one I linked to.  

No problem

Take your time

Arriving at an agreement suggests collaboration, does it not?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:13 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

I know she is very stupid and someone is guiding you to make these mistakes

They are whoppers in fuck ups  Razz
Night Rags and no hard feeling

See you tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:15 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

No problem

Take your time

How does that create a Jewish nation?

So to you all are guilty by association?

So to you, all Muslims are terrorists then?

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:19 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

See you tomorrow

Nobody is guiding me. You should read that article - it's very interesting. Don't let your prejudices get in the way.

I don't know about "no hard feelings". You called me "nazi supporting scum". I'll just tuck that one away for another time though. Wink
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:20 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Night

We had moved on. You denied that there was collaboration between the Nazis and the Zionists in Germany. Do you still deny it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

See you tomorrow

Nobody is guiding me. You should read that article - it's very interesting. Don't let your prejudices get in the way.

I don't know about "no hard feelings". You called me "nazi supporting scum". I'll just tuck that one away for another time though. Wink

Let me get this straight

You found a known holocaust denier's article interesting.

There is no prejudice here just astounded at you fuckittery Rags.

Seriously, he is a Holocaust denier

That is your evidence?

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Night

We had moved on. You denied that there was collaboration between the Nazis and the Zionists in Germany. Do you still deny it?

Did I?

I asked you to show me Hitler supporting Zionism.

You put up a load of bullshit and lied

You are done on this thread after that bollocks

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Let me get this straight

That is your evidence?

Laughing

Yes, I found it interesting - why shouldn't I? Do you want to dispute the article? You have to read it first.

I also gave you another link - did you read that?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:26 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Did I?

Night

So you now concede that there was collaboration?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Let me get this straight

That is your evidence?

Laughing

Yes, I found it interesting - why shouldn't I? Do you want to dispute the article? You have to read it first.

Lol

You found a holocaust deniers hateful vies interesting?

Gets worse by the minute at your antics here

Okay. I am a good sport

Show me any evidence that Hitler actively supported Zionism to create a Jewish states?

You have 24 hours

Good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Did I?

Night

Do you class concentration camp workers as collaboration Rags?

Take your time

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:31 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Lol

Okay. I am a good sport

Show me any evidence that Hitler actively supported Zionism to create a Jewish states?

You have 24 hours

Good luck

You haven't read the article so you don't know if it's interesting or not. You're just biased.

I never said that Hitler supported Zionism to create a Jewish state, so you're asking me for evidence of something I didn't claim.

Next!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Lol

Okay. I am a good sport

You have 24 hours

Good luck

You haven't read the article so you don't know if it's interesting or not. You're just biased.

I never said that Hitler supported Zionism to create a Jewish state, so you're asking me for evidence of something I didn't claim.

Next!

You still have 24 hours

I could care less if you hero worship holocaust denialists.

Next

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:33 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Take your time

So do you think there was collaboration between Zionists and the Nazis or not? What do you consider the Haavara Agreement was if it wasn't collaboration?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:34 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Take your time

So do you think there was collaboration between Zionists and the Nazis or not? What do you consider the Haavara Agreement was if it wasn't collaboration?

That did not answer my question

Try again

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:34 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Next!

You still have 24 hours

Next

I don't - I just found the article interesting. I don't have to do anything in 24 hours. You have completely failed in this thread. You've moved the goal posts so many times, they're way off the pitch.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:34 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Try again

Your question was irrelevant and another red herring. Stick to the point.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

You still have 24 hours

Next

I don't - I just found the article interesting. I don't have to do anything in 24 hours. You have completely failed in this thread. You've moved the goal posts so many times, they're way off the pitch.

So you find a Holocaust denier interesting and someone in Ken Livingstone who hates Jews

Case closed

Last edited by Thorin on Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Try again

Your question was irrelevant and another red herring. Stick to the point.

Case closed again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:37 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So you find a Holocaust denier interesting and someone in Ken Livingstone how hates Jews

Case closed

It was closed a long time ago when you failed to back up anything you said. You lost the debate on page 1 Didge.

Do you know anything about the True Torah Jews?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:39 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So you find a Holocaust denier interesting and someone in Ken Livingstone how hates Jews

Case closed

It was closed a long time ago when you failed to back up anything you said. You lost the debate on page 1 Didge.

Sorry, this must come from sassy?

Are you trying to claim only one group of Jews are true Rags?

Are you trying to deny Jews an ethnic of religious identity based off one group of Jews?

You have 24 hours for your claim

So far you have looked an idiot

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:42 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Are you trying to deny Jews an ethnic of religious identity based off one group of Jews?

You need to drop your obsession with Sassy - she's not here.

I'm merely pointing out that not all Jews are impressed with Zionists Didge. Did you not know that? I guess that makes you look an idiot.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I'm merely pointing out that not all Jews are impressed with Zionists Didge. Did you not know that? I guess that makes you look an idiot.

Lol

Then your view definitely only came from sassy
She has used this same lame argument from this minor Jewish orthodox group before, which further [proves my point.

You have 23 hours and 30 minutes

The clock is ticking love

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:50 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Lol

She has used this same lame argument from this minor Jewish orthodox group before, which further [proves my point.

I haven't spoken to Sassy, and I don't think I'm telepathic so you're barking up the wrong tree Didge.

Weren't you going about half an hour ago? I guess you can't resist my posts, huh?

Last edited by Raggamuffin on Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:53 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Lol

I haven't spoken to Sassy, and I don't think I'm telepathic so you're barking up the wrong three Didge.

Weren't you going about half an hour ago? I guess you can't resist my posts, huh?

You are such a poor liar

When you brought up that Orthodox Jewish minority group. Whichu she thinks is right above all other Jews
I knew you have Rags
Its her calling card in debates on this topic and why you made the same fuck up

You still have 23 hours

Night

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:58 pm

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I haven't spoken to Sassy, and I don't think I'm telepathic so you're barking up the wrong three Didge.

You are such a poor liar

When you brought up that Orthodox Jewish minority group. Whichu she thinks is right above all other Jews
I knew you have Rags
Its her calling card in debates on this topic and why you made the same fuck up

You still have 23 hours

Night

I'm not lying. I haven't spoken to Sassy. Why would I?

You must be completely paranoid.

You off now? For ten seconds anyway. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:56 am

Ken Livingstone clarified his remarks later.

To suggest that Hitler was a Zionist is mad. He loathed and feared Jews all his life but he did do a deal with the Zionist movement in the 1930s,' says the former London Mayor

So what is antisemitic about that? The worst that can be said about it is that some people might perceive that's a criticism of the Zionists at the time for doing any kind of deal with the Nazis, which is a different thing to antisemitism anyway. However, he is not necessarily criticising the Zionists, he is merely saying they did a deal.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ken-livingstone-repeats-hitler-zionism-remarks-keith-vaz-while-defending-keith-vaz-a7228441.html
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next