NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'It's been harder than I thought': Indian woman who became a mother at SEVENTY-TWO admits her body can't take it since giving birth and is struggling

3 posters

Go down

'It's been harder than I thought': Indian woman who became a mother at SEVENTY-TWO admits her body can't take it since giving birth and is struggling   Empty 'It's been harder than I thought': Indian woman who became a mother at SEVENTY-TWO admits her body can't take it since giving birth and is struggling

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:55 pm

Daljinder Kaur, 73, from Amritsar, in Punjab, northern India, delivered her first child on April 19, last year, but since the birth she has suffered with a high blood pressure and weakening joints.
Her son Armaan is now crawling, which is taking its toll on his elderly mother who stopped breastfeeding the youngster at three months. 
She said: ‘My blood pressure has suffered and I get tired very easily now. I’ve seen several doctors but they just give me medicines and a diet plan.
‘I’m worried for Armaan. I have to take care of my health but I have to care of Armaan too. 
'Since he’s been crawling I’m on my hands and knees and it’s hard. My body can’t take it. It’s been harder than I thought.’
Daljinder delivered her first child after 46 years of marriage. 
Her husband Mohinder Singh Gill, 80, agreed to have IVF treatment following several failed attempts at having their own child.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4293524/It-s-harder-thought-says-72-year-old-mother.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'It's been harder than I thought': Indian woman who became a mother at SEVENTY-TWO admits her body can't take it since giving birth and is struggling   Empty Re: 'It's been harder than I thought': Indian woman who became a mother at SEVENTY-TWO admits her body can't take it since giving birth and is struggling

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:55 pm

Madness.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'It's been harder than I thought': Indian woman who became a mother at SEVENTY-TWO admits her body can't take it since giving birth and is struggling   Empty Re: 'It's been harder than I thought': Indian woman who became a mother at SEVENTY-TWO admits her body can't take it since giving birth and is struggling

Post by eddie Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:23 pm

What did she think would happen? She'd push a kid out of her wrinkly, dried up, old, past-childbearing-age-womb, and suddenly she's twenty again?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:59 pm

Why was she given IVF anyway? Makes me sick. The body isn't meant to have children at her age, Those kids will be orphans in the next few years.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:58 pm

eddie wrote:What did she think would happen? She'd push a kid out of her wrinkly, dried up, old, past-childbearing-age-womb, and suddenly she's twenty again?

She can't help being old and wrinkled, but she can help bringing a child into the world that will soon be without parents.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:58 pm

magica wrote:Why was she given IVF anyway? Makes me sick. The body isn't meant to have children at her age, Those kids will be orphans in the next few years.

Money will buy you most things.   Can't buy you youth though.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:01 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
eddie wrote:What did she think would happen? She'd push a kid out of her wrinkly, dried up, old, past-childbearing-age-womb, and suddenly she's twenty again?

She can't help being old and wrinkled, but she can help bringing a child into the world that will soon be without parents.

No, she can't help being old and wrinkled but she can help that she knows she's too fucking old and wrinkled to have a baby.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:02 pm

eddie wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

No, she can't help being old and wrinkled but she can help that she knows she's too fucking old and wrinkled to have a baby.

We all get wrinkles.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:10 pm

Okay you're missing my point and focusing on the word wrinkles.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down