NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Ad For An App That Launches A Robot To Feed The Baby Has Me In Tears Laughing

2 posters

Go down

This Ad For An App That Launches A Robot To Feed The Baby Has Me In Tears Laughing  Empty This Ad For An App That Launches A Robot To Feed The Baby Has Me In Tears Laughing

Post by Guest Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:28 pm

The Useless Duck Company has created a robot that feeds a baby and can be launched at anytime from an app on your smartphone. This is the "commercial" they made to promote it.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/5809/This-Ad-For-An-App-That-Launches-A-Robot-To-Feed-The-Baby-Has-Me-In-Tears-Laughing#fjtaB7VdJsmhIydG.99

Back to top Go down

This Ad For An App That Launches A Robot To Feed The Baby Has Me In Tears Laughing  Empty Re: This Ad For An App That Launches A Robot To Feed The Baby Has Me In Tears Laughing

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:44 pm

cheers

Pure genius !!!

What all new parents didn't know they needed..

tongue
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

This Ad For An App That Launches A Robot To Feed The Baby Has Me In Tears Laughing  Empty Re: This Ad For An App That Launches A Robot To Feed The Baby Has Me In Tears Laughing

Post by Guest Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:20 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:cheers

Pure genius  !!!

What all new parents didn't know they needed..

tongue

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:14 pm

Great idea. Notice the device not only provides the food in the bottle, but it puts the baby in a laying position in order to use the bottle.

This Ad For An App That Launches A Robot To Feed The Baby Has Me In Tears Laughing  Thumb-up-smiley

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down