NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British Establishment Hides Major Sexual Pervert

+5
eddie
Andy
Ben Reilly
nicko
'Wolfie
9 posters

Go down

British Establishment Hides Major Sexual Pervert Empty British Establishment Hides Major Sexual Pervert

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:59 am

Surprised

A highly placed British war hero --  Field Marshall William Joseph 'Bill' Slim, 1st Viscount Slim, and 13th Governor General to Australia; (b.1891 - d.1970..) was revealed as a sexual offender and paedophile predator several years ago...

However,  the British establishment and his family --  with assistance from the UK government -- remains in denial, and continues to cover up the extent of his sins..

Even though the rest of the world has accepted his guilt, and now a class action has now commenced, after some compensation has been paid previously to some of his victims :

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-13/class-action-begins-over-alleged-abuse-of-child-migrants/5319066

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2581264/British-military-commander-considered-one-UKs-greatest-World-War-Two-generals-accused-molesting-children-sat-Rolls-Royce.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:William_Slim,_1st_Viscount_Slim

http://www.smh.com.au/national/ww1/gallipoli-100-years-the-veterans-governorgeneral-viscount-william-slim-20150402-1mdhzk.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Slim,_1st_Viscount_Slim

Suspect               king
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

British Establishment Hides Major Sexual Pervert Empty Re: British Establishment Hides Major Sexual Pervert

Post by nicko Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:16 am

You don't want to talk about the Australian Peado's do you?
You know, you ones I posted about earlier, fucking hypocrite.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

British Establishment Hides Major Sexual Pervert Empty Re: British Establishment Hides Major Sexual Pervert

Post by nicko Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:36 am

Gone quiet Wolfie?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:50 pm

"Whataboutism" at its finest Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:56 am

nicko wrote:
Gone quiet Wolfie?

Rolling Eyes

What the fuck are you talking about, you senile old cretin...

Where the fuck am I ignoring anything you two-faced cretinous fuckup ?

Why are you deflecting from this story, you fucking miserable little racist fuckup of a fool ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:59 am

nicko wrote:
Gone quiet Wolfie?

Evil or Very Mad

You're so fucking stupid, you didn't even realise I wasn't even online when you were attacking !!!

Go stick your head back up Deano's backside, you deflecting old cowardly shite..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:18 am

Yawn.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:24 am

Smile

NOW THAT we have all witnessed that Floptard nicko parachute into this thread, to try and divert attention away from revelations about one of his British Army war heroes,  let's consider just why both the 'Establishment' and the UK guvm'nt want to deny and hide away the existence of such high profile paedophiles, shall we :

*  they want to save "embarrasing" the Queen, as some of these protected paedo's were 'favoured' by her;

*  the British government doesn't want to own up to any of their past sins --  as being in such a parlous economic state already,  opening the gates to future compensation claims would quickly bankrupt the country;

*   There are a lot of other perverts hidden away in Britain, and families of deceased establishment perverts, who are scared of what future investigations may reveal;

*   It was British politicians and bureaucrats who were responsible for sending out to "the colonies" children they deemed unwanted --  not the Australian, Kiwi, Canadian, Rhodesian or other authorities;

*   It was the Australian, NZ and Canadian governments that set up enquiries several years ago  --  while the fucktards of the British government, the disgusting inbreds of the Royal family, and the perverted British "Establishment"  are all still in denial  !         Arrow
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:31 am

nicko wrote:

Yawn.

Rolling Eyes

Grow a spine, you weaseling little floptard coward...

Not only do you owe apologies to me, veya, Quill -- and to Ben for attempting to disrupt his forum at Deano's bidding..

You also owe apologies to all of those thousands of innocent children who were exported by your disgusting country, Royal family, and their perverted buraucracies , through your puerile and odious attempts to derail this thread.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:55 am

Touched a nerve there I think !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:27 am

scratch

The bigger question now...

Why is nicko more interested in deflections and attacking the messenger..

Rather than considering the actual subject of this thread  ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:37 am

Because the perv is one of the posh tory toffs or UKIP spivs that Nick cheers for?
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:11 am

Me, attacking the messenger? WHAT YOU FUCK DO YOU DO EVERY DAY?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:27 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Surprised

A highly placed British war hero --  Field Marshall William Joseph 'Bill' Slim, 1st Viscount Slim, and 13th Governor General to Australia; (b.1891 - d.1970..) was revealed as a sexual offender and paedophile predator several years ago...

However,  the British establishment and his family --  with assistance from the UK government -- remains in denial, and continues to cover up the extent of his sins..

Even though the rest of the world has accepted his guilt, and now a class action has now commenced, after some compensation has been paid previously to some of his victims :

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-03-13/class-action-begins-over-alleged-abuse-of-child-migrants/5319066

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2581264/British-military-commander-considered-one-UKs-greatest-World-War-Two-generals-accused-molesting-children-sat-Rolls-Royce.html

http://www.smh.com.au/national/ww1/gallipoli-100-years-the-veterans-governorgeneral-viscount-william-slim-20150402-1mdhzk.html

I just popped in to give my encouragement to threads like this that seek to expose the shocking incidence of child sex abuse in the UK.

Nearly a quarter of young adults (24.1%) experienced sexual abuse (including contact and non-contact), by an adult or by a peer during childhood.

One in six children aged 11-17 (16.5%) have experienced sexual abuse.

Almost one in 10 children aged 11-17 (9.4%) have experienced sexual abuse in the past year. Teenage girls aged between 15 and 17 years reported the highest past year rates of sexual abuse.

Experience of contact sexual abuse (see Table 5.2)

One in nine young adults (11.3%) experienced contact sexual abuse during childhood.

One in 20 children aged 11-17 (4.8%) have experienced contact sexual abuse.

Two thirds (65.9%) of contact sexual abuse experienced by children aged 0-17 was perpetrated by someone aged under 18.

(NSPCC derived statistics)

When we choose to shield pedophiles or deflect from their crimes as some disgusting individuals are prone to do we abandon hope for their helpless child victims.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:03 pm

Hello Ziz
You can also add your weight to child abuse issues all over the world. It happens everywhere and posters tit-for-tatting over it is really quite fucking cheap.
Let's be honest.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:32 pm

eddie wrote:Hello Ziz
You can also add your weight to child abuse issues all over the world. It happens everywhere and posters  tit-for-tatting over it is really quite fucking cheap.
Let's be honest.

I'm not really interested which country abuses their children the most - though Britain is 4th worst in some studies on child sex abuse (the US is 5th) - my aim is to promote awareness that child abuse is happening in your town, in your street, on your block, and perhaps even in your home - 90% of child sex abuse victims know their attackers, most are family and friends. Celebrity pedophiles are very much the tip of a huge and shameful iceberg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:41 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
nicko wrote:

Yawn.

Rolling Eyes

Grow a spine, you weaseling little floptard coward...

Not only do you owe apologies to me, veya, Quill  --  and to Ben for attempting to disrupt his forum at Deano's bidding..

You also owe apologies to all of those thousands of innocent children who were exported by your disgusting country, Royal family, and their perverted buraucracies ,  through your puerile and odious attempts to derail this thread.

It didn't take long for you to confirm your motive in starting this thread did it? It was clearly an attempt to have to pop at Brits. Well the tables were turned on the other thread, and that's why you got so angry - because it's not difficult to see through you, and you hate that.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:13 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Because the perv is one of the posh tory toffs or UKIP spivs that Nick cheers for?

Labour25.com
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:35 pm

Andy, what makes you think I cheer for UKIP? point out where I have done this, your telling fibs again.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:35 pm

nicko wrote:
Andy, what makes you think I cheer for UKIP?  point out where I have done this,     your telling fibs again.

Idea

Andy actually you a choice, flicko...
Where he wrote : "..posh tory toffs or UKIP..."

So,  no actual "fibs" there, on Andy's part --  more of a query, really..

Yet another fuckup on your part on here,  nicko  !
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:42 pm

The clue was in the question mark"?". In simple English it denotes a question, asking for an answer or an explantation.
You Didnt vote Conservative Labour or UKIP. 
I reckon it is unlikely you are a LibDem.
Running out of options.
Green?
Independent.?
Communist?
Monster Raving party?
BNP?
Britain First?
Think we might be getting closer.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:51 pm

Your fucking mental wolf cub.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:51 pm

nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:11 pm

What a disgrace that such childish antics should be used to deflect this thread from the very serious issues outlined below - disgusting. No

Ziz wrote:

I just popped in to give my encouragement to threads like this that seek to expose the shocking incidence of child sex abuse in the UK.

Nearly a quarter of young adults (24.1%) experienced sexual abuse (including contact and non-contact), by an adult or by a peer during childhood.

Almost one in 10 children aged 11-17 (9.4%) have experienced sexual abuse in the past year. Teenage girls aged between 15 and 17 years reported the highest past year rates of sexual abuse.

One in nine young adults (11.3%) experienced contact sexual abuse during childhood.

Two thirds (65.9%) of contact sexual abuse experienced by children aged 0-17 was perpetrated by someone aged under 18.

When we choose to shield pedophiles or deflect from their crimes as some disgusting individuals are prone to do we abandon hope for their helpless child victims.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:18 pm

It takes two to carry on a forum war, Ziz, I hope you appreciate that.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:45 pm

Angry Andy wrote:The clue was in the question mark"?". In simple English it denotes a question, asking for an answer or an explantation.
You Didnt vote Conservative Labour or UKIP. 
I reckon it is unlikely you are a LibDem.
Running out of options.
Green?
Independent.?
Communist?
Monster Raving party?
BNP?
Britain First?
Think we might be getting closer.

Is this post directed at me...?

If so... shouldn't you have kept it on the other thread, where you were asking such questions of me...?

I don't really see what you are getting at now... as you were originally trying to claim that I voted for major and/or Blair at some point, after I said bollocks to the pair of them on other thread!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:57 pm

eddie wrote:It takes two to carry on a forum war, Ziz, I hope you appreciate that.

I'm not interested in your silly forum war, simply the issue - reserve your advice for the combatants.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:19 pm

I think you're mistaken. I'm not in a silly forum war and you know exactly what I mean.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:29 pm

eddie wrote:I think you're mistaken. I'm not in a silly forum war and you know exactly what I mean.

No idea - nor am I interested - I caught this issue whilst glancing at your site and posted what I did.

BTW, I admire the way you are attempting to draw me in - good way of upping the post count - your modding is improving. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:40 pm

Thanks. I think that's because I understand about being open minded and listening to what people say.
It really helps.

Nice to see you back, and I don't mean for the post count, as I don't actually count the posts, my mental maths is great but counting numbers for no reason is tedious.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:55 pm

eddie wrote:Thanks. I think that's because I understand about being open minded and listening to what people say.
It really helps.

Nice to see you back, and I don't mean for the post count, as I don't actually count the posts, my mental maths is great but counting numbers for no reason is tedious.

I'm not back - I just popped in to throw some weight behind a genuinely serious issue which has been allowed to become a football for your juvenile members. Oh well, I tried. British Establishment Hides Major Sexual Pervert 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:05 pm

And your actual input was great Ziz. No joke. You're a good poster when you leave your personal politics at the door.

And look! We've upped the post count! See how I've also charmed you into talking with me? British Establishment Hides Major Sexual Pervert 1942856362

Ps how can you not be "back" when you came back to post?
Never mind. I'm being facetious and there's really no need for it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:13 pm

eddie wrote:And your actual input was great Ziz. No joke. You're a good poster when you leave your personal politics at the door.

And look! We've upped the post count! See how I've also charmed you into talking with me? British Establishment Hides Major Sexual Pervert 1942856362

Ps how can you not be "back" when you came back to post?
Never mind. I'm being facetious and there's really no need for it.  

No there isn't - thank you for confirming that this site is not worthy of my time.

Please close my account.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:16 pm

You can do it yourself, but you know that already.
Isn't that what you came here for, so you could make yourself leave then blame someone?

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:20 am

nicko wrote:

Laughing

So says the floptard intruder who only parachuted into this thread to attempt to derail and deflect from the central issues...

How come you haven't actually discussed any topics over recent months,  nicko ?

But only come on here to attack me, veya, Andy, Quill, and a handful of others who you, Deano and Ragg's don't want on here.

When are you going to actually dicuss the subject, you useless braindead little snowflake ???
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:25 am

Smile

To "reboot" this topic :

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Smile

...  let's consider just why both the 'Establishment' and the UK guvm'nt want to deny and hide away the existence of such high profile paedophiles, shall we :

*  they want to save "embarrasing" the Queen, as some of these protected paedo's were 'favoured' by her;

*  the British government doesn't want to own up to any of their past sins --  as being in such a parlous economic state already,  opening the gates to future compensation claims would quickly bankrupt the country;

*   There are a lot of other perverts hidden away in Britain, and families of deceased establishment perverts, who are scared of what future investigations may reveal;

*   It was British politicians and bureaucrats who were responsible for sending out to "the colonies" children they deemed unwanted --  not the Australian, Kiwi, Canadian, Rhodesian or other authorities;

*   It was the Australian, NZ and Canadian governments that set up enquiries several years ago  --  while the fucktards of the British government, the disgusting inbreds of the Royal family, and the perverted British "Establishment"  are all still in denial  !         Arrow

'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:18 am

Yawn !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:57 am

eddie wrote:You can do it yourself, but you know that already.
Isn't that what you came here for, so you could make yourself leave then blame someone?

Has he flounced already?   Talk about transparent. Rolling Eyes
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:26 pm

Idea

Guest wrote:What a disgrace that such childish antics should be used to deflect this thread from the very serious issues outlined below - disgusting.  No

Ziz wrote:

One person was still willing to discuss the actual topic yesterday...

Versus those other three twats more intent on deflecting, derailing, denying..

Sad
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:29 pm

Another interesting statistic, I've mentioned before, is that about 30% of child sexual offenders are men who target only boys...!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:42 pm

Smile

Waiting, waiting, waiting...

Unfortunately, some unfeeling people find the subject a bore..

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

Guest wrote:What a disgrace that such childish antics should be used to deflect this thread from the very serious issues outlined below - disgusting.  No

One person was still willing to discuss the actual topic yesterday...

Versus others... ..more intent on deflecting, derailing, denying.

Sad
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:44 pm

and what was the outcome of this case?
presumably australia has investigated it
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:00 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Another interesting statistic, I've mentioned before, is that about 30% of child sexual offenders are men who target only boys...!

Meaning the vast majority are not Laughing
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:14 pm

But that's a huge proportion of homosexual peados...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:05 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:

and what was the outcome of this case?
presumably australia has investigated it

Idea

So far:

William Slim himself is dead,  so obviously he can't be punished for his crimes...

The Australian government recognises him as being guilty --  Therefore, making it easier for surviving victims to sue for damages --  both from his estate, and from those institutions responsible for allowing the crimes --  both charities,  and gov't departments (the Oz gov't for being in charge at the time, and the Brit's for sending those children over here..).

To date, I believe that the only victim's compensation that has been paid out is $$10's of millions to a few survivors, from a compensation fund set up previously by the Oz gov't to help those British war children, who suffered from any abusers --  and that's prior to this current class action..

To date, the British government has paid zero compensation to any survivors from it's wartime child-export scheme --  leaving it up to the recpient/host countries to carry the whole load...

Courts actions against other parties -- including the class action at the centre of these stories --  continues..

Meanwhile ==   Slim's descendents refuse to accept his guilt, the British establishment actively helps to attempt to cover up and deflect, while the British gov't drags the chain. All probably hoping that the problems will justmgo away..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down