NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallup Poll: Majority of Americans say Trump is a strong leader who keeps his promises

3 posters

Go down

Gallup Poll: Majority of Americans say Trump is a strong leader who keeps his promises Empty Gallup Poll: Majority of Americans say Trump is a strong leader who keeps his promises

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:10 am

A new Gallup poll released today shows that most Americans view Trump as a strong leader, but even more of them believe he’s a President who keeps his promises.
According those polled, 62 percent believe that Trump “keeps his promises.” Moreover, 59 percent believe he “is a strong and decisive leader.”
Most surprisingly, over half of Americans believe Trump “can bring about the changes this country needs” at 53 percent.

There are obvious biases down party lines when it comes to deciding whether or not Trump qualifies for any of the questions asked, however as Gallup points out, even a solid chunk of Democrats believe Trump keeps his promises.

Gallup wrote:
Democrats and Democratic leaners are much less positive in general, but, on a relative basis, are most likely to say that Trump keeps his promises — 36% say this applies. Also, 29% of Democrats believe Trump is a strong and decisive leader, and 20% say he can bring about the changes the country needs.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/203915/americans-say-trump-keeps-promises-strong-leader.aspx

Recently, Emerson College did their own polling on whether or not Trump was trustworthy, and found that while Americans still found Trump trustworthy in the fortieth percentile, they still believe that Trump is more trustworthy than the media.
Emerson College wrote:
A key finding of the poll shows that voters find the Trump administration to be more truthful than the news media. The Trump administration is considered truthful by 49 percent of voters, to 48 percent of voters who consider it untruthful. Meanwhile, the news media is considered untruthful by a 53 percent-majority of voters, to only 39 percent who find them truthful (a 14-point gap).

http://media.wix.com/ugd/3bebb2_1a134cae19f148f791a52965f001f026.pdf

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Gallup Poll: Majority of Americans say Trump is a strong leader who keeps his promises Empty Re: Gallup Poll: Majority of Americans say Trump is a strong leader who keeps his promises

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:09 am

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:A new Gallup poll released today shows that most Americans view Trump as a strong leader, but even more of them believe he’s a President who keeps his promises.
According those polled, 62 percent believe that Trump “keeps his promises.” Moreover, 59 percent believe he “is a strong and decisive leader.”
Most surprisingly, over half of Americans believe Trump “can bring about the changes this country needs” at 53 percent.

There are obvious biases down party lines when it comes to deciding whether or not Trump qualifies for any of the questions asked, however as Gallup points out, even a solid chunk of Democrats believe Trump keeps his promises.

Gallup wrote:
Democrats and Democratic leaners are much less positive in general, but, on a relative basis, are most likely to say that Trump keeps his promises — 36% say this applies. Also, 29% of Democrats believe Trump is a strong and decisive leader, and 20% say he can bring about the changes the country needs.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/203915/americans-say-trump-keeps-promises-strong-leader.aspx

Recently, Emerson College did their own polling on whether or not Trump was trustworthy, and found that while Americans still found Trump trustworthy in the fortieth percentile, they still believe that Trump is more trustworthy than the media.
Emerson College wrote:
A key finding of the poll shows that voters find the Trump administration to be more truthful than the news media. The Trump administration is considered truthful by 49 percent of voters, to 48 percent of voters who consider it untruthful. Meanwhile, the news media is considered untruthful by a 53 percent-majority of voters, to only 39 percent who find them truthful (a 14-point gap).

lol and I wonder how many of these same people who think he is more trustworthy than the media, also believe the world is run by Lizard people. 12 million Americans

Priceless
Considering he has been caught out lying so many times, it really takes some brainwashing, by people to think he is more credible than the media, where is that Poll by the way?

Also its very clear that many of these were Republican supporters Polled

Gallup Poll: Majority of Americans say Trump is a strong leader who keeps his promises Mvfj8igwb0av6jshjtcrpw

But even with more Republicans?Independents polled here

The majority 57% think he is dishonest
The majority 55% thinks he is ineffective at running the Government.
The majority does not think he inspires confidence

lol classic own goal and how where Trump worshipers take a Poll where he is bashed as good.

PMSL

Back to top Go down

Gallup Poll: Majority of Americans say Trump is a strong leader who keeps his promises Empty Re: Gallup Poll: Majority of Americans say Trump is a strong leader who keeps his promises

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:20 am

Did you have a good cry, Thorin?
I know that you and your fellow Liberals get really upset to hear good news about Trump.

Don't hate; celebrate!

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:25 am

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:Did you have a good cry, Thorin?
I know that you and your fellow Liberals get really upset to hear good news about Trump.

Don't hate; celebrate!

Lol, as soon as I expose the stupidity of your claim, you go into immature mode with misdirection.

Priceless

The only one showing being upset, is you with your antics

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:39 am

Liberalism is dead. DOA. Unwanted and taken out with the garbage.
Even the author of "Homegrown Democrat" knows this:

Gallup Poll: Majority of Americans say Trump is a strong leader who keeps his promises Quote-liberalism-is-dead-so-dead-that-democrats-have-all-become-moderate-republicans-and-the-garrison-keillor-109-38-81

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:46 am

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:Liberalism is dead. DOA. Unwanted and taken out with the garbage.
Even the author of "Homegrown Democrat" knows this:

So I can take it as you being against the following then?

lol

Equality?
Civil Rights?
Democracy?
Freedom of Speech?
Freedom of expression?
Ect

All Liberal values

I do love a neoconservative show how they are against the very fabric of what American society was created on.

Great misdirection lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:54 am

Gallup Poll: Majority of Americans say Trump is a strong leader who keeps his promises Maxresdefault

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:56 am

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:Gallup Poll: Majority of Americans say Trump is a strong leader who keeps his promises Maxresdefault

So I can take it as you being against the following then?

lol

Equality?
Civil Rights?
Democracy?
Freedom of Speech?
Freedom of expression?
Ect

All Liberal values

I do love a neoconservative show how they are against the very fabric of what American society was created on.

Great misdirection lol

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:00 am

I want to know why IT comes here as "independent" when he's clearly not.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:10 am

Gallup Poll: Majority of Americans say Trump is a strong leader who keeps his promises Fb151142278384bee7142a2de9d276fb

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:15 am

Oh dear, more misdirection and and unable to answer both mine and Eddie's questions.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:16 am

eddie wrote:

Being Independent doesn't mean being a Democrat, or liking anything that they do.  Nor does it mean being a Republican, or liking anything that they do, either.

There aren't any Republicans on this site, so who am I going to debate with about them?  This is a Liberal haven and as an Independent, I have to educate everyone as to how horrible their ideology is.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:21 am

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:
eddie wrote:

Being Independent doesn't mean being a Democrat, or liking anything that they do.  Nor does it mean being a Republican, or liking anything that they do, either.

There aren't any Republicans on this site, so who am I going to debate with about them?  This is a Liberal haven and as an Independent, I have to educate everyone as to how horrible their ideology is.

Shows how much you know and who on here are conservative

There is a vast difference between conservatism in the Uk and the US.

As to educating, hilarious again, considering you think all American values, it was born and created on our dead.

liberalism.

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:21 pm

Smile

@ eddie and Thorin :

A truly "independent" thinker must actually have thoughts, to label himself as such...

The author of this thread has (a) never demonstrated any kind of actual clear and rational thinking on here, "independent" or otherwise;  and (b) all of his spamming on here so far has been anti-democracy, pro-Teabagger, heavily leaning towards the alt.right, and quite illiberal --  quite the opposite of being either "independent" or in any way balanced...

Also,  I/T's  claim that "liberal" is an idealogy only goes to show how politically naive that silly little git really is  --  liberal is an adjective,  and in a philosophical sense meaning free thinking, not narrow minded, not constrained by bigotted, racist and fascist beliefs -- the very opposite of I/Ts well promoted agenda..

On the other hand,  "Liberalism" in a political sense, is a conservative idealogy --  centred on smaller gov't with its mind on a freed up market-oriented (i.e. "liberalised"..) economy,   but still maintaining some social welfare "safety nets".

Just another reason why I don't believe that I/T hasn't completed his education yet -- he really doesn't have a clue what he's gibbering about  !
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:46 pm

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:A new Gallup poll released today shows that most Americans view Trump as a strong leader, but even more of them believe he’s a President who keeps his promises.

Gallup wrote:

Emerson College wrote:

Gallup Poll: Majority of Americans say Trump is a strong leader who keeps his promises 3489511464

BOTH  your heading and your conclusions are pure nonsense,  I/T...

A majority of Americans would be 50% + 1..
A Gallup poll only gives its results as a majority of those people interviewed..

A poll can give skewed results by selective targetting, choosing the locales where the people are questioned, and using 'loaded' questions in those polls..

Even then, those poll results really don't support your arrogantly idiotic claims all that well.

You really must pay more attention to your schooling --  another two or three years, and you will actually be old enough to vote  !!!         bounce
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down