NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman blocks neighbours views by building high wall 4 inches from her neighbours windows.

+7
magica
'Wolfie
veya_victaous
eddie
Victorismyhero
Original Quill
Syl
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Woman blocks neighbours views  by building high wall 4 inches from her neighbours windows. - Page 2 Empty Woman blocks neighbours views by building high wall 4 inches from her neighbours windows.

Post by Syl Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

"A woman who built a two-metre wooden fence inches from her neighbour’s windows has defended her actions - and has the backing of a Government agency.
Kate Chubb built the fence around her six-acre plot in Beeks Mill, St Catherine, in Somerset.
Her neighbours complained about the erection and lodged an appeal to force her to take it down.
But Ms Chubb won a blocking to the appeal and has been told by the Planning Inspectorate that it can stay up - provided it isn’t extended.
Her neighbours are angry over the decision issued on February 3, as one said she is “appalled”, reports the Bath Chronicle .
Neighbours Janice and Anthony Hemms, whose Papermill Cottage property now has three windows on the ground floor within four inches of the timber structure."

Woman blocks neighbours views  by building high wall 4 inches from her neighbours windows. - Page 2 Nintchdbpict000300189910

I bet she is really pleased with herself. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Woman blocks neighbours views  by building high wall 4 inches from her neighbours windows. - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman blocks neighbours views by building high wall 4 inches from her neighbours windows.

Post by nicko Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:37 am

"I am I large fellow with ill intent"
LMAO,
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Woman blocks neighbours views  by building high wall 4 inches from her neighbours windows. - Page 2 Empty Re: Woman blocks neighbours views by building high wall 4 inches from her neighbours windows.

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:44 am

How can cows hurt themselves on a window anyway?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:50 am

Woman blocks neighbours views  by building high wall 4 inches from her neighbours windows. - Page 2 1366281442

IF I WERE the owner of that 6 acre paddock,  and didn't want to look at my neighbours house anymore, I wouldn't have taken the much-more-expensive option of building an ugly (and relatively short-lived..) paling fence.

Rather, I would have planted out more trees, around 15-->>20 feet back from the boundary, and in front of those trees already there, (leaving enough room for grazing and mowing/slashing..).   Those trees would then gradually grow up over a few years, to present an increasing visual barrier to the neighbours, while still letting some token light in to their property.

And with the trees well back from the boundary, there's nothing those neighbours could do about them  !         Wink
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:50 am

Well I do agree with you there Wolfie.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:19 pm

nicko wrote:Well I do agree with you there Wolfie.

So do I.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2