NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter from a deranged pirate by Catty.

2 posters

Go down

Letter from a deranged pirate by Catty. Empty Letter from a deranged pirate by Catty.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:03 pm

Good evening Folks.

I enjoyed reading the locked thread of the same title.

What's it about?

Back to top Go down

Letter from a deranged pirate by Catty. Empty Re: Letter from a deranged pirate by Catty.

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:50 pm

It was originally about whether people of different ethnicities from yourself "smell more," which we concluded they do, for totally benign reasons, before it devolved into a shouting match and got locked. Really no reason to bring it up again unless you're trying to antagonize Allakaka and Catman.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Letter from a deranged pirate by Catty. Empty Re: Letter from a deranged pirate by Catty.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:50 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:It was originally about whether people of different ethnicities from yourself "smell more," which we concluded they do, for totally benign reasons, before it devolved into a shouting match and got locked. Really no reason to bring it up again unless you're trying to antagonize Allakaka and Catman.

You're referring to another thread. This one,now I've read it is an attack on me by Catty...How quaint.Yes?

Is this the thread in which he wished me dead?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Sorry for the mistake. It would make things much easier if you could copy and paste the link into this thread. There are just too many threads here that don't serve the general interest of the audience and are, instead, immature squabbling over personal differences, for me to sort through them all.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:Sorry for the mistake. It would make things much easier if you could copy and paste the link into this thread. There are just too many threads here that don't serve the general interest of the audience and are, instead, immature squabbling over personal differences, for me to sort through them all.

https://newsfix.niceboard.com/t1439-letter-from-a-deranged-pirate

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:11 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:It was originally about whether people of different ethnicities from yourself "smell more," which we concluded they do, for totally benign reasons, before it devolved into a shouting match and got locked. Really no reason to bring it up again unless you're trying to antagonize Allakaka and Catman.

Do not put me in the same category of that sub species Catman , I don't get antagonised , I laugh it off.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:14 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

Do not put me in the same category of that sub species Catman , I don't get antagonised , I laugh it off.

Your avatar, and that statement say so much about you.

Nazi scum.

Back to top Go down

Post by ALLAKAKA Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:17 pm

Catman wrote:
ALLAKAKA wrote:

Nazi scum.

If you can't have a Normal life , at least try to get some sort of life.

ALLAKAKA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:38 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:
Catman wrote:

Nazi scum.

If you can't have a Normal life , at least try to get some sort of life.

.....What, like posting anti Muslim hate bile all day.

No thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down