NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters

3 posters

Go down

Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters  Empty Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:37 am

James Breakwell's hilarious tweets show how his four daughters regularly destroy him with their witty and brutally honest responses...

Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters  8xgv7-dad-tweets-from-daughters-funny-1

Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters  Vjvrl-dad-tweets-from-daughters-funny-2

Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters  9x8h2-dad-tweets-from-daughters-funny-3

Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters  785jt-dad-tweets-from-daughters-funny-4

Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters  Xuj3f-dad-tweets-from-daughters-funny-5

Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters  9qk3o-dad-tweets-from-daughters-funny-6

Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters  Lv0nx-dad-tweets-from-daughters-funny-8

Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters  8kzm1-dad-tweets-from-daughters-funny-9

Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters  9m96u-dad-tweets-from-daughters-funny-10

Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters  Ufl8m-dad-tweets-from-daughters-funny-12

Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters  Krs1y-dad-tweets-from-daughters-funny-13

Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters  Ykcwn-dad-tweets-from-daughters-funny-11

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/blog/1984/Dad-Shares-The-Hilarious-Conversations-He-Has-With-His-Daughters#lJYmTzkuyJ00dfBI.99

lol!

All brilliant, but number 4 was priceless

Back to top Go down

Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters  Empty Re: Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters

Post by Syl Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:40 pm

And Numbers 2 and 8.... lol!
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters  Empty Re: Dad Shares The Hilarious Conversations He Has With His Daughters

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:41 pm

Syl wrote:And Numbers 2 and 8.... lol!

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:03 pm

Or my daughter....

Me: why do you keep breaking stuff? You only just got this for Christmas!

Her: it's not my fault that things are made delicate!

Me: did you draw in your doll's house??

Her: well what happened was...I was drawing on paper and leaning on my dolls house and then I just went out of control with the pen.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:07 pm

eddie wrote:Or my daughter....

Me: why do you keep breaking stuff? You only just got this for Christmas!

Her: it's not my fault that things are made delicate!

Me: did you draw in your doll's  house??

Her: well what happened was...I was drawing on paper and leaning on my dolls house and then I just went out of control with the pen.

Lol....she is a chip off the old block. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:11 pm

She's a scratbag. That's her new name. It suits her.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:49 pm

eddie wrote:She's a scratbag. That's her new name. It suits her.

That reminds me -- do you ever get those people in your life that you're fine with, they're not bad at all, but for some reason the fact that they brought progeny into the world fills you with dread?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:56 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:She's a scratbag. That's her new name. It suits her.

That reminds me -- do you ever get those people in your life that you're fine with, they're not bad at all, but for some reason the fact that they brought progeny into the world fills you with dread?

Only you can insult me in such a charming manner Benjamin.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down