NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This School Gives Every Child An Adorable Reassuring Note On The First Day Of Term

2 posters

Go down

This School Gives Every Child An Adorable Reassuring Note On The First Day Of Term Empty This School Gives Every Child An Adorable Reassuring Note On The First Day Of Term

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:55 pm

Every parent hopes that their child’s teacher will be kind, supportive and go the extra mile for their students. And mums and dads with children at Bowen State School in Queensland, Australia, recently received proof that their hopes are being met. A photograph of a poem and goody bag, handed out to every student on the first day of term, went viral for its heartwarming message.

The year-four students were handed a bag that contained a rubber, stickers, a puzzle, a bookmark and some Smarties chocolates.

This School Gives Every Child An Adorable Reassuring Note On The First Day Of Term 16143800_1783895868542420_3196579940971290858_o

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/bowen-state-school-goodie-bag-poem_uk_588a18f6e4b08868bdb0bc57?utm_hp_ref=uk

Back to top Go down

This School Gives Every Child An Adorable Reassuring Note On The First Day Of Term Empty Re: This School Gives Every Child An Adorable Reassuring Note On The First Day Of Term

Post by Syl Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:06 pm

What a brilliant idea.
The first day of school life can define how you feel for a long time. To reassure a young child like this is clever and thoughtful.

I still remember my first day at school, I imagine many people do,..that's how impressionable it is on a young mind.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

This School Gives Every Child An Adorable Reassuring Note On The First Day Of Term Empty Re: This School Gives Every Child An Adorable Reassuring Note On The First Day Of Term

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:08 pm

Syl wrote:What a brilliant idea.
The first day of school life can define how you feel for a long time. To reassure a young child like this is clever and thoughtful.

I still remember my first day at school, I imagine many people do,..that's how impressionable it is on a young mind.

You're popular get lots of greenies Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:13 pm

I remember mine very well.
Remember our Head teacher Mr Walsh, welcome us in the assembly. We use to mock him due to the ugly scar on his neck. Little did I know he was a tail gunner in the RAF and taken some shrapnel in the neck. Even kids can have the worst impressions of people. He was a great head teacher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:19 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:

You're popular get lots of greenies Smile

I think I just gab a lot vod. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:24 pm

Thorin wrote:

Remember our Head teacher Mr Walsh, welcome us in the assembly. We use to mock him due to the ugly scar on his neck. Little did I know he was a tail gunner in the RAF and taken some shrapnel in the neck. Even kids can have the worst impressions of people. He was a great head teacher.

Yes, but kids haven't learned the meaning of tact when they first start school, I bet we all did things that make us feel bad when we think back.

My first day, the teacher had made us little signs with a picture and our name on, we had to wear them round our necks. I think I felt quite important, in reality it was so the teacher knew who was who. Laughing
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:30 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Yes, but kids haven't learned the meaning of tact when they first start school, I bet we all did things that make us feel bad when we think back.

My first day, the teacher had made us little signs with a picture and our name on, we had to wear them round our necks. I think I felt quite important, in reality it was so the teacher knew who was who. Laughing

I bet you all felt important and the teacher was savvy to use such a method, which no doubt helped them, but also helped all your class mates to get to know each others names.

Catch you later

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:35 pm

Sleep well Thor. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:00 am

That is a great idea! It melts my heart to see all the little four year olds, in their neat uniforms walking to school. They always look too small to be at school!

My daughter comes out looking like a rag-bag after school. The other girls manage to still look half-tidy but not my girl. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:02 am

eddie wrote:That is a great idea! It melts my heart to see all the little four year olds, in their neat uniforms walking to school. They always look too small to be at school!

My daughter comes out looking like a rag-bag after school. The other girls manage to still look half-tidy but not my girl. Rolling Eyes

Which means she is energetic and using most of this up at school.
Whilst the others are still bouncing with energy when they get home.
Now ask yourself, who is in the better position?
You or the other parents?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:03 am

Snap when my son was at primary. Last out, shirt out, and talking 10 to the dozen as we walked home....happy days.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:08 am

Thorin wrote:
eddie wrote:That is a great idea! It melts my heart to see all the little four year olds, in their neat uniforms walking to school. They always look too small to be at school!

Which means she is energetic and using most of this up at school.
Whilst the others are still bouncing with energy when they get home.
Now ask yourself, who is in the better position?
You or the other parents?

Hahahahaha she's bouncy all the time. I have no idea what she does but she is the messiest, scattiest person, I know! She can come out covered in paint and she hasn't even done any painting! Shocked

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down