NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WATCH: White nationalist Richard Spencer sucker-punched in the face during Trump inauguration

3 posters

Go down

WATCH: White nationalist Richard Spencer sucker-punched in the face during Trump inauguration Empty WATCH: White nationalist Richard Spencer sucker-punched in the face during Trump inauguration

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 7:50 am

White nationalist Richard Spencer was reportedly sucker-punched in his face during the inaugural festivities for President Donald Trump today.

A video shared on Twitter shows Spencer discussing the “White lives matter” movement while he’s being harassed and heckled by onlookers. One person called Spencer a Nazi and Spencer corrected the person, claiming that Nazis actually hate him.

While Spencer was talking about the impact Pepe the Frog had during the election, an unidentified white man dressed in a black hoodie with a black cloth over his face approached Spencer and punched him in the face. Spencer collapsed to the side and quickly ran away while fixing his hair. Claims that this occurred during the inaugural festivities are unverified, however.

The attacker fled the scene in the opposite direction.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/watch-white-nationalist-richard-spencer-sucker-punched-in-the-face-during-trump-inauguration/

Back to top Go down

WATCH: White nationalist Richard Spencer sucker-punched in the face during Trump inauguration Empty Re: WATCH: White nationalist Richard Spencer sucker-punched in the face during Trump inauguration

Post by eddie Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:42 am

Good. He really reminds me of that guy - his name has completely escaped my brain....ex-leader of...name Robinson..?

Shit. That was such a nothing post I may as well have just said nothing. WATCH: White nationalist Richard Spencer sucker-punched in the face during Trump inauguration 3489511464 this is what I'm like to live with.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

WATCH: White nationalist Richard Spencer sucker-punched in the face during Trump inauguration Empty Re: WATCH: White nationalist Richard Spencer sucker-punched in the face during Trump inauguration

Post by Syl Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:47 pm

A cowardly attack by a coward.
I don't know much about Richard Spencer, but he was openly speaking and answering questions...the man with his face covered was a wimp, he hit and ran.....despicable.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:15 pm

Syl wrote:A cowardly attack by a coward.
I don't know much about Richard Spencer, but he was openly speaking and answering questions...the man with his face covered was a wimp, he hit and ran.....despicable.

He is a white supremacist Syl.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer

Whilst it is wrong to assault anyone, the question you need to ask yourself is this.
How many people have been victims of racial hate crimes, by racist thugs who are disciples to his racist propaganda?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:25 pm

I agree people have a right to their opinions and that attack was disgusting violence is cowardly .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:27 pm

Thorin wrote:

Whilst it is wrong to assault anyone, the question you need to ask yourself is this.
How many people have been victims of racial hate crimes, by racist thugs who are disciples to his racist propaganda?

why is it okay to punch anyone no matter what their views ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:29 pm

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
Thorin wrote:

why is it okay to punch anyone no matter what their views ?

Welcome back Dibs

Where did I say it was okay?
Did I not say its wrong to assault anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:37 pm

Thorin wrote:

I don't know him Thor, and he may have skewed values, but he is entitled to air his views without being punched in the face.
Meeting hate with hate and violence does nothing but harm....and a cowardly attack like this just makes Richard Spencer look like the injured party not the villain.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:41 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I don't know him Thor, and he may have skewed values, but he is entitled to air his views without being punched in the face.
Meeting hate with hate and violence does nothing but harm....and a cowardly attack like this just makes Richard Spencer look like the injured party not the villain.

There is a fine line between airing views and promoting hate speech Syl
He wants to ethnically cleanse non-white people. Even if he claims peacefully, its still wanting to eradicate people based off hate and a falsehood. Where he believes white Europeans have just claims to the lands, ignoring the indegeneous Indians. So yes he is entittled to his views but people should be critical of them, but I am not surprised someone has ended up twating him one
Again I said, its wrong to assault anyone, but then there is such a thing as karma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:45 pm

eddie wrote:Good. He really reminds me of that guy - his name has completely escaped my brain....ex-leader of...name Robinson..?

Shit. That was such a nothing post I may as well have just said nothing. WATCH: White nationalist Richard Spencer sucker-punched in the face during Trump inauguration 3489511464  this is what I'm like to live with.

you're a pain in the bum eddie x lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:53 pm

Thorin wrote:
Syl wrote:

He wants to ethnically cleanse non-white people. Even if he claims peacefully, its still wanting to eradicate people based off hate and a falsehood. Where he believes white Europeans have just claims to the lands, ignoring the indegeneous Indians. So yes he is entittled to his views but people should be critical of them, but I am not surprised someone has ended up twating him one
Again I said, its wrong to assault anyone, but then there is such a thing as karma

He sounds like a mini Hitler if those are his views. The obvious right thing to do would be to stand face to face and counteract his views, just as the people in the video were doing.
I know some people will be cheering that someone ended up "twatting him one" (that expression always makes me laugh Laughing ) but to me he just looks like a coward, hiding his face and hitting a man who was unaware, then running off into the crowd, pathetic.

Last edited by Syl on Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:55 pm

Syl wrote:
Thorin wrote:

He sounds like a mini Hitler if they are his views. The obvious right thing to do would be to stand face to face and counteract his views, just as the people in the video were doing.
I know some people will be cheering that someone ended up "twatting him one" (that expression always makes me laugh Laughing ) but to me he just looks like a coward, hiding his face and hitting a man who was unaware, then running off into the crowd, pathetic.

Oh I certainly agree its cowardly to hit someone like that and even condemn such an attack, but I also have zero sympathy for Spencer. The reality is now he will be able to play off being the victim, when as you rightly say the best way to is to stand up to such racial hatred

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:59 pm

Remember Nick Griffin? He lost countless debates with words, words are about the most powerful weapon to use with people like this, especially when everything is televised and recorded.

BBL. X
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:06 pm

Syl wrote:Remember Nick Griffin? He lost countless debates with words, words are about the most powerful weapon to use with people like this, especially when everything is televised and recorded.

BBL. X

Have a great day

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:48 pm

Still, Spencer is a monster who makes his living making people feel afraid because they're Jewish, black, etc. I am glad he experienced a little taste of that for once.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down