NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump's pre-inauguration press conference.

2 posters

Go down

Trump's pre-inauguration press conference. Empty Trump's pre-inauguration press conference.

Post by Independent Thoughts Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:58 pm

America's next president, and his stellar press conference.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump's pre-inauguration press conference. Empty Re: Trump's pre-inauguration press conference.

Post by eddie Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:03 pm

What was "stellar" about that?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Trump's pre-inauguration press conference. Empty Re: Trump's pre-inauguration press conference.

Post by Independent Thoughts Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:18 pm

Tongue in cheek, eddie.

While most people believe Trump will be a much better President than Hillary could ever hope to be, he's not without his flaws.
It's okay to laugh at your candidate and not take life too seriously. (Speaking to the Obama worshippers out there)

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:19 pm

Who would you have voted for? Do you not like Obama?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:32 pm

I voted for Obama when he first ran. Typical politician with tremendous hype.
Hillary was/is unabashedly corrupt. She feels that she is beyond reproach, and above the law. Just look back 2 months. She treated the election like it was a coronation; it was "her turn" to be President and the sheeple would vote for her and she had it in the bag. Why you Democrats lament her demise is beyond me. She did it to herself, just as the DNC imploded under the weight of its own corruption.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:52 pm

Well I'm not a democrat because I'm not American, but I am a liberal in the U.K. (I've never voted Labour or conservative).
You do seem to hate the democrats though.

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down