NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

President Donald Trump

+7
Fred Moletrousers
Major
'Wolfie
Original Quill
Eilzel
eddie
Independent Thoughts
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

President Donald Trump - Page 2 Empty President Donald Trump

Post by Independent Thoughts Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

The United States' 45th President is the first President to have never served public office.  We finally have a non-politician in the Oval Office, guys!  Who's excited? Smile
Liberals, Conservatives, and (most importantly!) Independents can rejoice and look forward to a much better and positive future.

Not only did we get a President that understands business, but we got the hottest, ever, First Lady in the deal, as well.  I never would have ever imagined myself using the words "hottie" and "First Lady" in the same sentence, but...  there it is!

President Donald Trump - Page 2 Trumpmelania_20170120_174836

He's sworn in, so quit the wishful thinking and crying, Liberals.  Get with the program and become part of the solution.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

President Donald Trump - Page 2 Empty Re: President Donald Trump

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:20 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So he won, dos that mean people cannot stand up for themselves, when they fear that he will wreck the nation?
You forget many republicans were the same when Obama won twice.
Its never wrong for people to bring about a vote of no confidence, and the man is a conman, who has openly admitted to making false claims in his campaign speeches
Obama was given the chance (twice) let Trump have his chance . Only fair right ?

Who exactly is stopping him having his chance?

All people are doing is vocally protesting

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:22 am

Ben Reilly wrote:

Agree I hope he is the best President ever and all the haters will have to admit they were wrong . He needs a chance .

Okay, well on his first day he made it harder for people to pay off their mortgages and set the stage for Congress to deprive 18 million American citizens of health insurance. What do you think?

I haven't seen that news so I can't comment - but every political party have some things we like and dislike .

I think if you really believe you can get him impeached then go ahead but remember that those millions that voted will be very upset and then you will have a continuous campaign against every president because both sides will want their own way every time .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:22 am

Still giving him a chance? How about this? The CIA is currently reviewing intercepts of conversations his campaign had with Russian government officials! But he could be the greatest president ever, right?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:23 am

Ben Reilly wrote:

Agree I hope he is the best President ever and all the haters will have to admit they were wrong . He needs a chance .

Okay, well on his first day he made it harder for people to pay off their mortgages and set the stage for Congress to deprive 18 million American citizens of health insurance. What do you think?

Do you have more information about that - from a reliable source?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:24 am

Ben Reilly wrote:

I haven't seen that news so I can't comment - but every political party have some things we like and dislike .

I think if you really believe you can get him impeached then go ahead but remember that those millions that voted will be very upset and then you will have a continuous campaign against every president because both sides will want their own way every time .

Then there is something wrong with those voters, if they get upset with a President being impeached, because he will have committed a crime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:24 am

Ben Reilly wrote:

Read a motherfucking paper before pissing off knowledgeable people with your stupidity!
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:25 am

Thorin wrote:
Obama was given the chance (twice) let Trump have his chance . Only fair right ?

What are they protesting about ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:26 am

Thorin wrote:

What are they protesting about ?

How is that stopping him being President?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:26 am

Ben Reilly wrote:

Read a motherfucking paper before pissing off knowledgeable people with your stupidity!

Well that's polite thanks for that Ben . If you were walking in my shoes right now you wouldn't want me ranting like that at you .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-obamacare-explained-20170121-story.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/01/21/what-does-trumps-first-executive-order-mean-your-mortgage/96881572/

Last edited by Ben Reilly on Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:31 am

Ben Reilly wrote:

Well that's polite thanks for that Ben . If you were walking in my shoes right now you wouldn't want me ranting like that at you .

You do understand Dibs, that he has to live through 4 years of Trump, and we don't
Hence why its a sensitive subject for Ben
Though there was no need for him to swear and insult you

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:35 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-obamacare-explained-20170121-story.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/01/21/what-does-trumps-first-executive-order-mean-your-mortgage/96881572/

Thank you. I will admit that I can't really follow your healthcare system, so I'd need to find out more.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:35 am

Ben Reilly wrote:

I'm sorry, it's 230 in the morning here and I just want to settle down and go to sleep. I should have said that if you are going to weigh in on this, you should at least be informed about it first.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:38 am

Ben Reilly wrote:

I'm sorry, it's 230 in the morning here and I just want to settle down and go to sleep. I should have said that if you are going to weigh in on this, you should at least be informed about it first.

You need to relax..

Start with something soothing, think of good thoughts and happy times, allowing yourself to switch off

Once again for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:40 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Thank you. I will admit that I can't really follow your healthcare system, so I'd need to find out more.

You are welcome, and thanks for allowing, unlike some, that I actually do know what I'm talking about Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:47 am

Ben Reilly wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You are welcome, and thanks for allowing, unlike some, that I actually do know what I'm talking about Smile

Re mortgages, it seems that he wants to reverse the cut to reduce FHA insurance premiums. He's done that because of fears that the FHA would need another bailout from the Treasury.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-president-affordable-housing-low-income-mortgage-ben-carson-a7538991.html
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:47 am

Ben Reilly wrote:

That's okay thanks .

I've just read about it .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:48 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Re mortgages, it seems that he wants to reverse the cut to reduce FHA insurance premiums. He's done that because of fears that the FHA would need another bailout from the Treasury.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-president-affordable-housing-low-income-mortgage-ben-carson-a7538991.html

yes that's what i read .

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:50 am

Raggamuffin, start with this if you want to learn more about the US health care system. It's about 50 years old :

Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:59 am

Ben Reilly wrote:Raggamuffin, start with this if you want to learn more about the US health care system. It's about 50 years old :

Thank you Ben. I'll have a look at it.

Have there ever been any thoughts in the US about having a national health service like we do in the UK? People complain about it, but people don't generally have to worry about the cost of healthcare here.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:06 am

Many Americans, mainly on the left, dream of the day when we'll have something like the NHS. The Republicans will never allow that to happen, though.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:11 am

Just look at the show Breaking Bad. A guy turns to selling illegal drugs to pay for his cancer treatment. Only in America does that premise make sense.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:50 am

Vicar of Dibley (vod) wrote:Ben if you think you can change the result go ahead but good luck with it - I really don't see any point in all this complaining .

I'd really like to see what would happen if the result is changed . I think you may have a civil war .

Do you want to read something Funny Ironic and completely Disagreeing with you Cool Cool

If from Now President Trump back in 2012 Wink Wink

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.
— Donald J. Путин Америки(@realDonaldTrump) November 7, 2012

This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy!

Our country is now in serious and unprecedented trouble...like never before.

In the deleted tweets, he said, “The phoney (sic) electoral college made a laughing stock out of our nation,” and he attacked Mr Obama’s re-election, and called for a revolution.

“He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election. We should have a revolution in this country!”

Four years later, he would sing the praises of the “phony” system, after he lost the popular vote but found himself in the oval office.

In 2012, however, Mr Trump had a public demonstration in his sights.

We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!

Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/donald-trump-mocks-protesters-four-years-after-unsuccessfully-calling-for-protests-against-barack-obama/news-story/e114739c33fabb80fd34fef91ce238fa

Trump Literally TRIED to do it against Obama Cool Cool Cool
But failed to Achieve what is 'organically' forming in opposition to him.
President Donald Trump - Page 2 3489511464 President Donald Trump - Page 2 3489511464 President Donald Trump - Page 2 3489511464 President Donald Trump - Page 2 3489511464
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2