NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People Reveal Their Partner’s Most Annoying Traits

+4
eddie
veya_victaous
Bella
Syl
8 posters

Go down

People Reveal Their Partner’s Most Annoying Traits Empty People Reveal Their Partner’s Most Annoying Traits

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:06 pm

When you’re in a relationship, you get to know your other half really, really well.  And when that happens, you’ll undoubtedly discover a trait of theirs that you absolutely can’t stand. From their constant stream of chatter, to giving away film spoilers all. the. time - here Redditors in ‘happy relationships’ reveal the one thing their partners do that really grinds their gears.  

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/people-reveal-their-partners-most-annoying-traits_uk_587761e3e4b033e31daba9f7?ir=UK+Comedy&utm_hp_ref=uk-comedy

Back to top Go down

People Reveal Their Partner’s Most Annoying Traits Empty Re: People Reveal Their Partner’s Most Annoying Traits

Post by Syl Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:19 pm

Lol @ number 13. Razz
I admit to that rewind thing, it drives oh mad.
I do it more when I see something really funny, the more I rewind the funnier I find it. It really gets on his nerves.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

People Reveal Their Partner’s Most Annoying Traits Empty Re: People Reveal Their Partner’s Most Annoying Traits

Post by Bella Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:23 pm

This one for me

4. “He’s like a human heater and likes cuddling too much, so I end up waking up in the middle of the night literally sweating as he constantly rolls over to spoon me, which is really sweet until I almost get heat stroke.”

People Reveal Their Partner’s Most Annoying Traits 1858517897
Bella
Bella
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:38 pm

10 is me, I find it hard to enjoy movies myself because of it geek
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:14 pm

I've put the list here:

1. “She seems to not always be wholly aware why it’s called an internal monologue.”

2. “When I ask her to repeat herself because I didn’t hear what she said, she just repeats one word making it even more difficult to understand.”

3. “Instead of throwing the stickers off fruit in the garbage, she sticks them to the counter right above the garbage can. Used to do it randomly, until she found out how much it annoys me. Now she does it deliberately.”

4. “He’s like a human heater and likes cuddling too much, so I end up waking up in the middle of the night literally sweating as he constantly rolls over to spoon me, which is really sweet until I almost get heat stroke.”

5. “A situation comes up which could have multiple outcomes. She’ll think what the worst possible outcome could be, and absolutely fixate on it as being inevitable.”

6. “She sets the alarm for an hour and a half before she needs to be up and just keeps hitting the snooze button.”

7. “When he tells stories he takes for-fucking-ever to get to the point, and sometimes forgets the point of the story in the middle of it.”

8. “She can’t watch anything without stopping it and rewinding it over and over, either because she wasn’t paying attention or she wants to read some silly detail. It usually takes at least twice as long to watch anything.”

9. “She takes her socks off in bed, but leaves them down by her feet under the covers. Once a week I have to go down there and get them all out or else they start to slide over to my side.”

10. “She’s really good at figuring out movie plots, so she can spoil a movie without ever having seen it before.”

11. “He’s got the text conversation flow skills of a golden retriever.”

12. “Her farts are way worse than mine. Even the dog starts sneezing.”

13. “He refuses to take his socks off during sex. Says it’s important for traction.”

14. “She doesn’t rinse her cereal bowls.”

15. “She is a semi compulsive hoarder.”

16. “He’s indecisive. I love my husband with all my heart but whyyyyy do I have to park before we go into a drive thru so he can look at a menu on his phone before he orders the same thing he gets every. other. time?”

17. “She leaves her wet towels on the bed.”

18. “He whistles, sings to the pets and repeats weird catch phrases when he comes home at midnight. Wakes me up and drives me crazy.”
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:17 pm

I am 1, 3, 6, 10 and 17 - I've been told in my past relationships.
I think they're all liars.

And what man keeps his socks on for "good traction"??
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:56 pm

eddie wrote:I am 1, 3, 6, 10 and 17 - I've been told in my past relationships.

Well that's it then...marriage is out, you would drive me mad. Evil or Very Mad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:13 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:I am 1, 3, 6, 10 and 17 - I've been told in my past relationships.

I knew I shouldn't have been so honest. People Reveal Their Partner’s Most Annoying Traits 2794048296
And I didn't just stick the fruit stickers on the worktops either....I used to stick them on the back of my hands.
No idea why.

Last edited by eddie on Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:14 pm

Everyone has some form of pet hates

The question to ask is whether they were ever at all pet hates for some before. Or was it where the relationship had an unresolved issue? That turned into a problem, which then turned into a hundred more problems, because the first issue was never resolved in the first place?

When people are happy, nothing tends to really bother them. Its only if things take a turn for he sour or on that path to them. Not always, but it does in many cases. Some people are that happy together then can say what bothers them in jest. Its always taken lightheartedly

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:47 pm

Keeping your socks on for traction really works, if I remember correctly.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:08 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

I knew I shouldn't have been so honest. People Reveal Their Partner’s Most Annoying Traits 2794048296
And I didn't  just stick the fruit stickers on the worktops either....I used to stick them on the back of my hands.
No idea why.

See....all the men in my life leave wet towels on the beds...it's a man thing, it's abnormal for a woman to do that...we are programmed to fold them straight and put them back on the towel rail.

The snooze button thing.....that's SO wrong. The alarm should always be set no more that 10 minutes before you need to get out of bed. I think that should be a law tbh.....sometimes a person has only managed to drop off an hour and a half before they are due to get up.....you would be depriving that person of any sleep at all.....that's cruel. Crying or Very sad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:38 pm

Syl wrote:
eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

And I didn't  just stick the fruit stickers on the worktops either....I used to stick them on the back of my hands.
No idea why.

See....all the men in my life leave wet towels on the beds...it's a man thing, it's abnormal for a woman to do that...we are programmed to fold them straight and put them back on the towel rail.

The snooze button thing.....that's SO wrong. The alarm should always be set no more that 10 minutes before you need to get out of bed. I think that should be a law tbh.....sometimes a person has only managed to drop off an hour and a half before they are due to get up.....you would be depriving that person of any sleep at all.....that's cruel. Crying or Very sad

It's not that I mean to leave wet towels on the bed...I get sidetracked by something else! And snoozing....who DOESNT SNOOZE??? It's expected. It's what your alarm expects of you.
At least the stickers on my hand look pretty...huh? Wink
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:13 am

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:

It's not that I mean to leave wet towels on the bed...I get sidetracked by something else! And snoozing....who DOESNT SNOOZE??? It's expected. It's what your alarm expects of you.
At least the stickers on my hand look pretty...huh? Wink

Walking round with Cox and Granny Smith written all over you could have some appeal I suppose. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:43 am

You're going to stick some Cox stickers on your hubby now, aren't you? Cool
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:01 pm

eddie wrote:You're going to stick some Cox stickers on your hubby now, aren't you? Cool

Nah....I think I know where everything is by now. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:19 pm

When my Wife goes shopping to the Super Market she comes back,

every time with those little pots of "dips", most of witch are thrown away hardly used.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:24 pm

I just thought of this one and had to share. Twisted Evil

A few years ago I treated myself to a beautiful Chinese rug for the lounge. It's big and we had to rearrange all the furniture so it looked right, but we did and it does.
OH has a habit of picking some ripe fruit up and biting into it as he walks across the carpet. Often times the fruit is juicy, instead of getting a serviette he will lean forwards so the juice doesn't go on his clothes.....it goes on my rug instead. No People Reveal Their Partner’s Most Annoying Traits 2396444674 People Reveal Their Partner’s Most Annoying Traits 2347854014
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:30 pm

If I DID THAT I'D BE DEAD !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:39 pm

nicko wrote:If I DID THAT I'D BE DEAD !

If I acted on impulse so would he be Nicko. People Reveal Their Partner’s Most Annoying Traits 2418298
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:13 pm

Syl wrote:
nicko wrote:If I DID THAT I'D BE DEAD !

If I acted on impulse so would he be Nicko. People Reveal Their Partner’s Most Annoying Traits 2418298

I have to say I agree with you, Syl. If my OH did that, I would--oh, say--go pee in her sewing basket...or whatever is the gender equivalent.

Through various family links, I inherited a Shah Abbas Joshighan rug from my mother. It is 12' by 18'. If someone did that to it, it would be grounds for a passion offense. Evil or Very Mad

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:15 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

I have to say I agree with you, Syl.  If my OH did that, I would--oh, say--go pee in her sewing basket...or whatever is the gender equivalent.

Through various family links, I inherited a Shah Abbas Joshighan rug from my mother.  It is 12' by 18'.  If someone did that to it, it would be grounds for a passion offense. Evil or Very Mad

Lol...maybe if we had a defence for Crimes of passion in the UK my carpet would still be pristine. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Syl Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:38 pm

Major wrote:My wife goes shopping and arrives home with armfuls of carrier bags with the name of clothes shops on them.
She comes in the door, puffs a couple of times and says the immortal words, "I couldn't find a thing to fit me".

It's a woman thing Major....the same as the ones who open crammed wardrobes and declare they 'Have nothing to wear'. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:06 pm

I do confess, I have loads of clothes and I do have impulse buys hanging on hangers that have never been worn....
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by stardesk Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:41 pm

My wife is like Major's. Loads of clothes but nothing to wear, yet once in while she'll have a sort out in her wardrobe, chuck out some clothes and takes them to a charity shop. That's good of her but come on, what a waste of money!
stardesk
stardesk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:56 pm

stardesk wrote:My wife is like Major's. Loads of clothes but nothing to wear, yet once in while she'll have a sort out in her wardrobe, chuck out some clothes and takes them to a charity shop. That's good of her but come on, what a waste of money!

Guilty as charged. Embarassed
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:32 pm

eddie wrote:
stardesk wrote:My wife is like Major's. Loads of clothes but nothing to wear, yet once in while she'll have a sort out in her wardrobe, chuck out some clothes and takes them to a charity shop. That's good of her but come on, what a waste of money!

Guilty as charged. Embarassed

Me to. Laughing
If I could be bothered I would sell some stuff on ebay...I buy a lot but I never sell.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down