NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VP Biden: Time for Trump to 'grow up'

3 posters

Go down

VP Biden: Time for Trump to 'grow up' Empty VP Biden: Time for Trump to 'grow up'

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:32 am

US Vice-President Joe Biden has told President-elect Donald Trump to "grow up" and criticised his attacks on the intelligence community.

On Friday, Mr Trump will be briefed on allegations Russia meddled in November's US presidential election.

But Mr Trump has cast doubt on claims of Russian involvement, and criticised the intelligence community in tweets.

Mr Biden said it was "absolutely mindless" for the president-elect not to have faith in intelligence agencies.

What Mr Biden said

"For a president not to have confidence in, not to be prepared to listen to, the myriad intelligence agencies, from defence intelligence to the CIA, is absolutely mindless," he said in an interview with the PBS network.

"The idea that you may know more than the intelligence community knows - it's like saying I know more about physics than my professor. I didn't read the book, I just know I know more."

When asked what he thought of Mr Trump's regular attacks on Twitter, Mr Biden said: "Grow up Donald, grow up, time to be an adult, you're president. Time to do something. Show us what you have."

He went on to call Mr Путин Америки"a good man".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38526570
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

VP Biden: Time for Trump to 'grow up' Empty Re: VP Biden: Time for Trump to 'grow up'

Post by The Devil, You Know Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:14 pm

god save the queen
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

VP Biden: Time for Trump to 'grow up' Empty Re: VP Biden: Time for Trump to 'grow up'

Post by Original Quill Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:15 am

Let's watch pussy-grabber fail.  This could be fun.  Think of the sit-com possibilities.

We loved GWB for that very reason...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down