NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are you all a bunch of frogturds?

+8
Tommy Monk
Victorismyhero
Miffs2
Original Quill
'Wolfie
scrat
nicko
eddie
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 Empty Why are you all a bunch of frogturds?

Post by eddie Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

You're all different to me and that must make you all frogturds and plus this one time, I said something and you said something else so you're a LIAR and you must be a bad person because I'm so good. Look how good I am!

FUCKING FROGTURDS! When will you learn  that if you don't think what I think and if you don't even hate the people I hate then you must be a real bad person?

I'm here to make sure that you all see that the frogturds are taking over on here and I won't FUCKING let it happen because until everyone thinks like me then you're all wrong!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are you all a bunch of frogturds?

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:58 pm

as to where they meet ...i havnt a clue, nor do i really care....its not the sort of grey featureless swamp of unalloyed sameness of agreement I would likely be wont to visit, let alone stay....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why are you all a bunch of frogturds?

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:04 pm

oh I forgot you are a grammar nazi as well...oh well when all else fails, criticise the typing skills

Oh great...now I got this one fizzing.... Twisted Evil

climb back into your cauldron and boil for a while longer....It may impove you....I dont hold much hope but its worth a try....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:08 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
sooo...the "gang" increases....interesting

know what eddie...we need to recruit another far right loon....

at the current rate of 6:1 it will do wonders for post count  Laughing

scratch

" 6 : 1 "  you reckon,  Victor  ?

By my reckoning,  we have two extreme RW loons  (Major of course,  and Tommy..), on here - plus 3 or 4 groupies and regular apologists in their cheer squad, (and no, I didn't count you, eddie or nicko in that mob..).

Versus maybe half a dozen regular critics of Major's idiotic ramblings, hence your "6" --  plus maybe another 5 or 6 fellow "lefties" not here as often,  who will still readily abuse Major's more extreme posts --  giving a more realistic ratio of around 12 : 6.

Or, simplified down,  that's  around  2 to 1..

SO,  if you find another RW_extremist loon to join Major and Tommy, and he/she brings another couple of supporters/hangers_on,  that could potentially make it 12  : 8 or 9;

Which could equate to around  3 : 2  or  4 : 3 ...         tongue
It never troubles the wolf how many the sheep may be.

Virgil
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:49 pm

wolf...you???

Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 3489511464

more like a mangy manky old bolivian cur.....

a classically educated mangy manky old bolivian cur possibly .....
but non the less......................

Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 3489511464 Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 3489511464 Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 3489511464 Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 3489511464
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:51 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Alla did and was banned.
The other 2 nasty rw pillocks could still infest this place until they get banned.

So none of them post here.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:56 pm

scrat wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

None of those people post here.
Well we can't be sure of that because some of you use different monikers, hiding various online crimes perhaps, however what we can be sure of are that you and others will post their far right extremist sentiments, acting in effect as their agents of hate.

If I may quote Nan

"What a load of old shit!"
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:03 pm

I suspect hours of endless amusement to be had miffs......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:07 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I suspect hours of endless amusement to be had miffs......

Absolutely, Aspic the incoherent, Phil the professional drunk and not forgetting of course the outstanding example of the best of Bolivian classical education !
What larks Laughing
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:08 pm

Miffs2 wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:Alla did and was banned.
The other 2 nasty rw pillocks could still infest this place until they get banned.

Dean hasnt told them to come here yet.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:10 pm

Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 3408175593 Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 3408175593 Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 3408175593 Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 3408175593 Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 3408175593 Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 3408175593 Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 3408175593 Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 3408175593 Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 3408175593

Not to mention the paranoid android.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:16 pm

Lord Foul wrote:oh I forgot you are a grammar nazi as well...oh well when all else fails, criticise the typing skills

climb back into your cauldron and boil for a while longer....It may impove you....I dont hold much hope but its worth a try....
Nayyy, I can't take the accolades for that simple minded forum issue; that was something 'YOUR PACK' seemed OCD about and it became the #1 most parachute bomb dropper for the ILK of HT!  When nothing could be posted to the thread or topic, just fly by and drop a asinine attack about some minor objection she'd have. 
Oh, Obi Wa Kanobi ...I learned quickly how low bar the asinine insulting personal attacks would become from your mental midgets; say ...weren't you the one that had to drag my hobby - my chickens - my age - into your immature rants about 'ME' as well --- Yes, indeed Twisted Evil  
You and your sister in MASTER MOD ABUSE, hitting anything and everything that you deemed worthy of an insult! 

My - My - My ...the imperial pedestal you've impaled your huge ego upon and none us below you are worthy of your POWERS!  Shocking - just shocking how your manage to fit that huge ego into such a small body!
BTW - you seem the obsessed one - you keep pointing out the Us Vs Them attitude around here and you've even gone to keeping count! 
Yipper, very much a 'do as I demand - but not as I post' type of lame human!    Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 371740092

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:19 pm

one wonders why you have returned to such a den of iniquity

you must have known you would be as welcome as a hedgehog in a condom factory
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:24 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Miffs2 wrote:

Dean hasnt told them to come here yet.

It must be very scary in your head
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:27 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:oh I forgot you are a grammar nazi as well...oh well when all else fails, criticise the typing skills

Nayyy, I can't take the accolades for that simple minded forum issue; that was something 'YOUR PACK' seemed OCD about and it became the #1 most parachute bomb dropper for the ILK of HT!  When nothing could be posted to the thread or topic, just fly by and drop a asinine attack about some minor objection she'd have. 
Oh, Obi Wa Kanobi ...I learned quickly how low bar the asinine insulting personal attacks would become from your mental midgets; say ...weren't you the one that had to drag my hobby - my chickens - my age - into your immature rants about 'ME' as well --- Yes, indeed Twisted Evil  
You and your sister in MASTER MOD ABUSE, hitting anything and everything that you deemed worthy of an insult! 

My - My - My ...the imperial pedestal you've impaled your huge ego upon and none us below you are worthy of your POWERS!  Shocking - just shocking how your manage to fit that huge ego into such a small body!
BTW - you seem the obsessed one - you keep pointing out the Us Vs Them attitude around here and you've even gone to keeping count! 
Yipper, very much a 'do as I demand - but not as I post' type of lame human!    Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 371740092

Why did you come back here you cackling old bat? Outstay your welcome elsewhere or here at another's request perhaps? Either way you are boring and a disgrace to the elderly everywhere.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:28 pm

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:Eddie, out of interest, do you have something that you encounter on line and IRL, that you think is so heinous, so obviously evil, that you must fight it every time you encounter it, in whatever form, for the sake of your children and future grandchildren?

When it comes up and I haven't said it a billion times before then yes of course, as you well know...why would you need to ask? Youve posted alongside me for years.
What I don't and won't do, is this:

Spend every minute that I'm online, fighting with someone

Spend more time than I can honestly give, to trying to change someone's mind.

Try to change someone's mind by calling them names.

Judge every single last thing that someone says, by one view on one thing, that they may hold.

Spend my life being miserable that not everyone agrees on stuff and that some people are completely ignorant.[/
quote]

Yes.....Yes.....YES....
I agree with every word...and even if I do remind myself of Meg Ryan in that café scene, I had to say it.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:28 pm

Lord Foul wrote:one wonders why you have returned to such a den of iniquity

Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 2023022481   Hmmm, seems your feeble attempts to control who the membership is and whom you deem worthy of membership just hasn't caught on yet; so until the day the YOU - OH, FOUL ONE own this community ...then you don't own the gate for membership! Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 701223944  

And since you seem incapable of remembering ...I didn't allow you to control to whom I was going to post to & with - I wasn't going to listen to your bullying and BS about other members via that PM system you use - and I sure as hell could give a rat's ASS about the popularity status around here!  But a 'few' on your team seem very OCD about those demerit marks and how many KUDO's they earn from the 2 worst/lame mods I've ever had the displeasure to read!  Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 2035286543   

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:36 pm

Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 3974176704 Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:54 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 3974176704 Laughing

Too easy!
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:10 pm

4EVER2 wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:one wonders why you have returned to such a den of iniquity

Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 2023022481   Hmmm, seems your feeble attempts to control who the membership is and whom you deem worthy of membership just hasn't caught on yet; so until the day the YOU - OH, FOUL ONE own this community ...then you don't own the gate for membership! Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 701223944  

And since you seem incapable of remembering ...I didn't allow you to control to whom I was going to post to & with - I wasn't going to listen to your bullying and BS about other members via that PM system you use - and I sure as hell could give a rat's ASS about the popularity status around here!  But a 'few' on your team seem very OCD about those demerit marks and how many KUDO's they earn from the 2 worst/lame mods I've ever had the displeasure to read!  Why are you all a bunch of frogturds? - Page 2 2035286543   
TC is just sad that he cannot fill the forum with his own flock, he has stolen monkey boys, we call that sheep rustling round here, but I guess he's more a sheep worrier than a sheep rustler.

scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:17 pm

nah...that would be you scrat

you are the one with green wellies......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:31 pm

4EVER2 wrote:

You're a tedious, inimical troll.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu May 09, 2019 9:30 pm

Bit late to this thread, I realize, but I love it! Simply a delight cat cat cat
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri May 10, 2019 1:26 pm

I miss Miffs. She was a lovely poster.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri May 10, 2019 6:04 pm

scratch

What's so wrong with frogturds ???

Without frogturds, there would be a lot of constipated frogs out there..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2