NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When you teach a man to hate.

+7
nicko
Original Quill
HoratioTarr
Victorismyhero
Syl
'Wolfie
scrat
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

When you teach a man to hate. Empty When you teach a man to hate.

Post by scrat Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:56 am

When you teach a man to hate and fear his brother, when you teach that he is a lesser man because of his color or his beliefs or the policies he pursues, when you teach that those who differ from you threaten your freedom or your job or your family, then you also learn to confront others not as fellow citizens but as enemies, to be met not with cooperation but with conquest; to be subjugated and mastered. We learn, at the last, to look at our brothers as aliens, men with whom we share a city, but not a community; men bound to us in common dwelling, but not in common effort. We learn to share only a common fear, only a common desire to retreat from each other, only a common impulse to meet disagreement with force.
Yet we know what we must do. It is to achieve true justice among our fellow citizens. The question is not what programs we should seek to enact. The question is whether we can find in our own midst and in our own hearts that leadership of humane purpose that will recognize the terrible truths of our existence. We must admit the vanity of our false distinctions among men and learn to find our own advancement in the search for the advancement of others. We must admit in ourselves that our own children's future cannot be built on the misfortunes of others. We must recognize that this short life can neither be ennobled or enriched by hatred or revenge.
Our lives on this planet are too short and the work to be done too great to let this spirit flourish any longer in our land. Of course we cannot vanquish it with a program, nor with a resolution. But we can perhaps remember, if only for a time, that those who live with us are our brothers, that they share with us the same short moment of life; that they seek, as do we, nothing but the chance to live out their lives in purpose and in happiness, winning what satisfaction and fulfillment they can. Surely, this bond of common faith, this bond of common goal, can begin to teach us something. Surely, we can learn, at least, to look at those around us as fellow men, and surely we can begin to work a little harder to bind up the wounds among us and to become in our own hearts brothers and countrymen once again.

Bobby Kennedy.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

When you teach a man to hate. Empty Re: When you teach a man to hate.

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:14 am

Arrow

And then..

They shot him....

What a Face
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:16 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Arrow

And then..

They shot him....

What a Face
Thats the reality of trying to fight against racism.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:29 pm

Hate comes in many different forms....try reading your own posts sometimes. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:35 pm

scrat wrote:When you teach a man to hate and fear his brother, when you teach that he is a lesser man because of his color or his beliefs or the policies he pursues, when you teach that those who differ from you threaten your freedom or your job or your family, then you also learn to confront others not as fellow citizens but as enemies, to be met not with cooperation but with conquest; to be subjugated and mastered. We learn, at the last, to look at our brothers as aliens, men with whom we share a city, but not a community; men bound to us in common dwelling, but not in common effort. We learn to share only a common fear, only a common desire to retreat from each other, only a common impulse to meet disagreement with force.
Yet we know what we must do. It is to achieve true justice among our fellow citizens. The question is not what programs we should seek to enact. The question is whether we can find in our own midst and in our own hearts that leadership of humane purpose that will recognize the terrible truths of our existence. We must admit the vanity of our false distinctions among men and learn to find our own advancement in the search for the advancement of others. We must admit in ourselves that our own children's future cannot be built on the misfortunes of others. We must recognize that this short life can neither be ennobled or enriched by hatred or revenge.
Our lives on this planet are too short and the work to be done too great to let this spirit flourish any longer in our land. Of course we cannot vanquish it with a program, nor with a resolution. But we can perhaps remember, if only for a time, that those who live with us are our brothers, that they share with us the same short moment of life; that they seek, as do we, nothing but the chance to live out their lives in purpose and in happiness, winning what satisfaction and fulfillment they can. Surely, this bond of common faith, this bond of common goal, can begin to teach us something. Surely, we can learn, at least, to look at those around us as fellow men, and surely we can begin to work a little harder to bind up the wounds among us and to become in our own hearts brothers and countrymen once again.

Bobby Kennedy.

Every word true Scrat.   The people that blame everything that is wrong in their lives on those who simply have a difference background to themselves are simply being conned by the elite who perpetuate the system for their own ends, that produces the wrongs in the first place

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:42 pm

Syl wrote:Hate comes in many different forms....try reading your own posts sometimes. Rolling Eyes
Hating Nazis is an incredibly safe way to be, you cannot fuck about with such types, even when you draw the poison, perhaps you should think about that!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:09 pm

scrat wrote:
Syl wrote:
Hate comes in many different forms....try reading your own posts sometimes. Rolling Eyes

Hating Nazis is an incredibly safe way to be, you cannot fuck about with such types, even when you draw the poison, perhaps you should think about that!

Idea

IT IS a great pity that the likes of Syl, eddie, Raggamuffin,  and even Victor and nicko, constantly refuse to learn the actual meaning of the word "hate"...

While regularly defending Tommy and Stormee's signature hatemongering and fearmongering efforts on here,  at the same time we often see them also falsely labelling you Scrat, along with HA, sassy, veya, Quill and/or me as "haters"..

We will never be rid of that racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, bigotted crappola, so long as there are those who prefer the bigots to their critics, simply because they seem to agree with the shaky nationalistic leanings of those odious bigots.         When you teach a man to hate. 2035286543
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:19 pm

I bet you and scrat look under your bed, and in your wardrobe every night and sleep with the light on

"cos there's a nasty nazi under there"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:21 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
scrat wrote:

Idea

IT IS a great pity that the likes of Syl, eddie, Raggamuffin,  and even Victor and nicko, constantly refuse to learn the actual meaning of the word "hate"...

While regularly defending Tommy and Stormee's signature hatemongering and fearmongering efforts on here,  at the same time we often see them also falsely labelling you Scrat, along with HA, sassy, veya, Quill and/or me as "haters"..

We will never be rid of that racist, sexist, xenophobic, homophobic, bigotted crappola, so long as there are those who prefer the bigots to their critics, simply because they seem to agree with the shaky nationalistic leanings of those odious bigots.         When you teach a man to hate. 2035286543
Bang on the button Wolfe, it's almost as if we're being asked not to confront them because we might upset them in some way.

What I find upsetting is Nazi filth abusing our flag to make out that being racist can be deemed patriotic.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:30 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
scrat wrote:

Idea

Developed human beings can understand hate without having to hate in return. We can not agree with someone else's point of view without feeling hatred for them.
I honestly think you two (that's you and Scrat) fear everyone who doesn't agree with everything you say, that fear turns to mistrust and paranoia....then develops into hate....and it shows in almost every post you make.

You both often divide posters up into little groups....supporters of Nazis (which incidentally only exist in your imagination) and stoic fighters against the evil.....I think you read to many comics tbh.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:53 pm

Syl wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Idea

Developed human beings can understand hate without having to hate in return. We can not agree with someone else's point of view without feeling hatred for them.
I honestly think you two (that's you and Scrat) fear everyone who doesn't agree with everything you say, that fear turns to mistrust and paranoia....then develops into hate....and it shows in almost every post you make.

You both often divide posters up into little groups....supporters of Nazis (which incidentally only exist in your imagination) and stoic fighters against the evil.....I think you read to many comics tbh.
Good job you were not about during the war, all we'd hear is appeasement and the moment they'd landed on our shores and the neighbours cried out the Nazis are coming, you'd put the kettle on and make them a nice cup of tea, "poor lambs they must be exhausted after killing all those innocent civilians and gassing all those undesirables"

And you call yourself developed, you spend far too much time hanging around far right knuckle draggers, get a grip woman!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:03 pm

Idea

THE VERY FACT of how bigotted and one-eyed a R/W loser Syl actually is,  shines through clearly in her baseless and idiotic attacks against both Scrat, and then me, above there...

I've "had her measure" as the genuine white supremacist racist bigot that she is at heart, ever since her earlier slurs against "savage" Aborigines and other colonial natives several months ago..

Confirmed several times over since, with her regular support and defence of, and agreements with, Majors racist and xenophobic posts.        afro
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:56 pm

Syl wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Idea

Really you give them too much kudos. Scrat's a troll, and not a very good one at that.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:30 pm

Syl wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Idea

I do not think it's categorical. If you are involved you cannot be analytical to the point of detachment and removal. Otherwise, you simply don't care.

The key to conflict resolution is subscription. If you cannot subscribe, you simply don't join. Some conflicts reach a point of perpetual impasse...Britain and Ireland, Hutus and Tutsis, Islam and the west, East Timor and Indonesia. This is particularly true of creed issues.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:37 pm

Why bring me into it WOLFIE? I DON'T HATE ANYONE. I think some are sadly misguided, [such as yourself] there's no hate, only sorry that some wont hear the other posters opinion without insulting words banded about,

[Ring any bells?]
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:18 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Idea

THE VERY FACT of how bigotted and one-eyed a R/W loser Syl actually is,  shines through clearly in her baseless and idiotic attacks against both Scrat, and then me, above there...

I've "had her measure" as the genuine white supremacist racist bigot that she is at heart, ever since her earlier slurs against "savage" Aborigines and other colonial natives several months ago..

Confirmed several times over since, with her regular support and defence of, and agreements with, Majors racist and xenophobic posts.        afro
SHUT IT WOLFIE
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:56 pm

Lord Foul wrote:

SHUT IT WOLFIE

Rather than 'shut it' I would prefer him to show any posts where I have called anyone  a savage.
Plus any posts where I have expressed or agreed with any racist or xenophobic views.

He wont because he cant, and like the true snivelling little keyboard warrior he is, he probably wont ever answer this post.
He is a sad little man who would crap his pants in real life if he came upon any racist or homophobe.
How brave he is spouting his lies on a forum. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Syl on Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:58 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:
Syl wrote:

Really you give them too much kudos.  Scrat's a troll, and not a very good one at that.

I think you are right....I am just too nice for forums sometimes. grin angel
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:26 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
scrat wrote:
Syl wrote:

Idea

Know what? I don't hate anyone.
Why don't you make of that, what you will?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:17 pm

Syl hasn't got one eye Laughing

Now joke over.

You are saying Syl is a racist and right wing, Ive never known Syl once to be any of those things in all the years shes posted on various forums.

You haven't got her measure at all, infact you are so wide off the mark its embarrassing to see!

Ive got your mark though, your arrogant, conceited, and totally single minded, and you will call anyone who tries to say differently to your view, racist, rightwing, Nazis etc, that really shows when you are losing an argument, out come all the old clichés, that matter diddly squat. I suppose im one now, oh im so upset, boo hoo.

If Nazis had won the war or invaded these lands, there wouldn't be much left of here, for making cups of tea! Razz

magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:18 pm

Syl is so not RW!!

I think some of you have gone absolutely round the fucking bend and some of you ain't coming back.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:34 pm

Syl wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

SHUT IT WOLFIE

Rather than 'shut it' I would prefer him to show any posts where I have called anyone  a savage.
Plus any posts where I have expressed or agreed with any racist or xenophobic views.

He wont because he cant, and like the true snivelling little keyboard warrior he is, he probably wont ever answer this post.
He is a sad little man who would crap his pants in real life if he came upon any racist or homophobe.
How brave he is spouting his lies on a forum. Rolling Eyes

I wouldnt hold your breath ...wolfie is just like scrat...full of shit

makes stupid claims than runs away "cluck cluck cluck" when challenged to prove any of it...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:35 pm

oh and that post above of mine...doenst break any rules...

since its a factual and accurate statement
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:46 pm

magica wrote:

Syl hasn't got one eye Laughing

Now joke over.

You are saying Syl is a racist and right wing, Ive never known Syl once to be any of those things in all the years shes posted on various forums.  

You  haven't got her measure at all, infact you are so wide off the mark its embarrassing to see!

Ive got your mark though, your arrogant, conceited, and totally single minded,  and you will call anyone who tries to say differently to your view, racist, rightwing, Nazis etc, that really shows when you are losing an argument, out come all the old clichés, that matter diddly squat. I suppose im one now, oh im so upset, boo  hoo.

If Nazis had won the war or invaded these lands, there wouldn't be much left of here, for making cups of tea!  Razz  

Thanks Mags, You know me probably better than anyone on here we have posted together for years.
You might be new here but you have certainly "got the measure" of Wolfie boy. Twisted Evil
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:47 pm

eddie wrote:Syl is so not RW!!

I think some of you have gone absolutely round the fucking bend and some of you ain't coming back.

If I was going to be any wing at all I would be left...but lets not stop their fun. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:50 pm

I've said that loads of times Syl. I even came out further left than Wolfie on a questionnaire.
I've stated for years on sky, flap and here, that I've always voted libdems or green.
Never mind though.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:55 pm

eddie wrote:I've said that loads of times Syl. I even came out further left than Wolfie on a questionnaire.
I've stated for years on sky, flap and here, that I've always voted libdems or green.  
Never mind though.  

The only time I voted libs was when they forged a coalition with the Cons. When you teach a man to hate. 1363015401
I had been a Labour voter all my life before then.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:58 pm

I kinda followed Nick Clegg about so I actually voted for him.
I think he'd have made a good prime minister actually.
I think it's only Les and I that were fans.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:04 pm

I only voted Libs because I was so unimpressed with Labour at that time....still am.
I will never vote Cons though, so at the minute I am in no mans land.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:11 pm

Syl wrote:I only voted Libs because I was so unimpressed with Labour at that time....still am.

I never have voted Tory and I never will. I'm not mad keen on labour though tbh.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:13 pm

eddie wrote:
Syl wrote:I only voted Libs because I was so unimpressed with Labour at that time....still am.

I never have voted Tory and I never will. I'm not mad keen on labour though tbh.

We need a new charismatic leader...a genuine honest one, I don't think Corbyn fits the bill though.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:18 pm

corbyn is as charismatic as one of those man hole covers he collects. Does he even realise how DANGEROUS that is.....someone could fall down t'ole
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:23 pm

Maybe he is fashioning an iron curtain out of them?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:31 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3995248/New-Lib-Dem-MP-Sarah-Olney-elected-wave-anti-Brexit-feeling-WALKS-interview-failing-answer-questions-EU.html
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:17 am

Tommy Monk wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3995248/New-Lib-Dem-MP-Sarah-Olney-elected-wave-anti-Brexit-feeling-WALKS-interview-failing-answer-questions-EU.html

I'm curious tommy. After you have seen the massive Trump betrayal of the nationalist here, do you think that your leaders have any intention of making good on their promises? Have you seen any movement on the Art. 50 petition?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:03 am

Lord Foul wrote:oh and that post above of mine...doenst break any rules...

since its a factual and accurate statement

Suspect

YOU, Victor, can be just as big a fucking liar as Major and Tommy, when you choose to put your mind to it...

Calling me a liar, when all I do is state what I have seen Syl and HT writing previously;  never mind Syl's regular support of Major's racist, fascist and sexist raves..

I wish if some of you apologist dogs are constantly referring to me as a "liar", you would at least have the gumption as to give some particular and factual examples,  insted of empty opinions.

I swear some of you clowns don't even recognise genuine racism, when it's staring you right in the face..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:08 am

I don't think you recognise hate when it comes from your own words.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:26 am

Stand back and take the full picture in, you've got to laugh at the affrontery of some of these far right extremists prentending to be moderate.

I don't think posting reams and reams about working single parents abusing the system by claiming their fair share of benefits can in anyway be described as moderate, this is simply teaching us to hate, teaching us to hate struggling families on the breadline.

And then they turn round and tell us they don't hate anyone.

As we've witnessed time and time again, they attack the most vulnerable in our society because they've been taught to hate and when this is pointed out we're called liars and labour spin.

No, we are not the liars we're posting the uncomfortable truth, a liar is a poster who claimed that his pension was stolen by a labour government despite the fact that he knew that not only was his pension stolen by a conservative government but it was returned to its status and rescued by a labour governments

That's an example of lies and spin. That's an example of teaching a man to hate!
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:49 am

Most of the hate on here comes from a mixed up gentleman, [and I use the word gentleman very loosely] he 's name is SCAT, AND I KNOW I'V SPELT IT WRONG, BUT WE KNOW WHAT SCAT IS DON'T WE?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:58 pm

nicko wrote:Most of the hate on here comes from a mixed up gentleman, [and I use the word gentleman very loosely]  he 's name is SCAT,   AND I KNOW I'V SPELT IT WRONG, BUT WE KNOW WHAT SCAT IS DON'T WE?
Very rude Penfold you're lucky to be one of the protected far right extremists.

If me, Wolf or Andy had posted that we would have got the PDF breaking the rules file and threats of banning.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:51 pm

Scrat wrote:No, we are not the liars we're posting the uncomfortable truth...

alien The "uncomfortable truth" is something that is well recognized in academia, where new ideas create discomfort all the time..  Most people sense the uncomfortableness, but don't recognize the truth.  Like pain, they should recognize that the sensation is the body's warning that something needs fixing.  But alas, they would prefer to take a Tylenol and ignore it.

RW'rs strive to posture themselves in normalcy, because it gives them a sense of legitimacy.  I don't mean to turn this into a political thread, but look at Donald 'pussy-grabber' Trump--the most inflammatory public personality since Attila the Hun--striving to position himself as 'normal'.  Even eds sighs her relief, and says: "See, he ain't bad."

WTF?  The man just overturned a thousand years of civility, and he ain't bad???  I think what it is, is that there is a natural internal drive in humans for normalcy.  And we can take the most outrageous things and normalize them for the sake of...well, just to reduce the cognitive dissonance inside.  RW'rs are adept at seizing and cultivating that sentiment.  They practice it.

And the one who just gave you a red, scrat, are the book-burners of our age.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Hmmm according to scrats twisted logic, if you post a story about something - you haven't posted it up for debate, you posted it because you "back it".

Scrat are actually over the age of 10 yet?

eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:10 pm

eddie wrote:Hmmm according to scrats twisted logic, if you post a story about something - you haven't posted it up for debate, you posted it because you "back it".

Well, very often that's true, eds.  Look...I don't object to that, because my M.O. is to meet them on the battlefield.  But, speech is made for a variety of reasons.  Tommy has just started a thread on how the Ohio State U. stabber was "influenced" by ISIS.  Influenced??  What does that mean?  How is that news, fcs?  It's just a way of saying that Muslims are the new "niggahs" around, and we need to include them in the code of discrimination.

Scrat is making some damn insightful points here.  And by the way, I appreciate his higher education...he acts like it and presents some quality food for thought.

Last edited by Original Quill on Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:15 pm

nicko wrote:
Most of the hate on here comes from a mixed up gentleman, [and I use the word gentleman very loosely]  he 's name is SCAT,   AND I KNOW I'V SPELT IT WRONG, BUT WE KNOW WHAT SCAT IS DON'T WE?

Cool

That is blatant and obvious bulldust, nicko...

AND, you know it.. Major has well and truly been the worst hatemonger on this site, ever since he first came on here; even though Tommy is the better liar and propagandist..

You know that Major is much worse, but it seems to be only his kindred political standings that keeps his more intelligent supporters, such as you and Ragg's, that keep cheering him on.

Suerely, you don't support his constant racist, fascist, sexist and homophobic outbursts ? scratch
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:20 pm

I don't "cheer" anyone on, And Major and Tommy are as much entitled to their opinions as you are, and you only come here to slag certain posters off.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:27 pm

nicko wrote:I don't "cheer" anyone on,   And Major and Tommy are as much entitled to their opinions as you are, and you only come here to slag certain posters off.

Bullshite. You've got to read posters on different levels. Wolf is up front...would you rather someone be upfront with you, or subversive?

Major and Tommy are entitled to their opinions, but it does get under your skin how subversively they promote what are ideas of the most primitive sort.

I don't want to get into things when they are not present. But just understand me, thus far. I like someone who leaves no doubt what he is saying. Wolf does that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:29 pm

And BULLSHIT to you, start reading what is really said instead of what you think it means.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:33 pm

nicko wrote:And BULLSHIT to you,  start reading what is really said instead of what you think it means.

WTF is that...some sort of cop-out? I'm being plain with you, don't talk back to me with riddles!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:38 pm

nicko wrote:And BULLSHIT to you,  start reading what is really said instead of what you think it means.

Nicko, don't take this the wrong way but it pains me to see you shouting at a pleasant person like Quill. You shout at a lot of people.  You are like a professional heckler. Most of your posts seem to be "boo/hiss" type posts. Why is this?

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:43 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:Hmmm according to scrats twisted logic, if you post a story about something - you haven't posted it up for debate, you posted it because you "back it".

Well, very often that's true, eds.  Look...I don't object to that, because my M.O. is to meet them on the battlefield.  But, speech is made for a variety of reasons.  Tommy has just started a thread on how the Ohio State U. stabber was "influenced" by ISIS.  Influenced??  What does that mean?  How is that news, fcs?  It's just a way of saying that Muslims are the new "niggahs" around, and we need to include them in the code of discrimination.

Scrat is making some damn insightful points here.  And by the way, I appreciate his higher education...he acts like it and presents some quality food for thought.

I also post up stories that I don't agree with, so I can debate them? scratch
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next