NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The far right in Britain | Guardian explainers

+3
veya_victaous
Victorismyhero
Irn Bru
7 posters

Go down

The far right in Britain | Guardian explainers  Empty The far right in Britain | Guardian explainers

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:40 am

These people have to be challenged on their divisive aganda.

Agreed?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

The far right in Britain | Guardian explainers  Empty Re: The far right in Britain | Guardian explainers

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:43 am

100% and then some agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

The far right in Britain | Guardian explainers  Empty Re: The far right in Britain | Guardian explainers

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:51 am

Wrapping themselves in an English flag sums them up. In no way do these people represent the decent English people that I know and I would think that view is widely shared throughout the country as a whole.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:53 am

Well you would think so wouldn't you?   I'm beginning to wonder though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:07 am

Of course they should be challenged....

but you dont do that by calling them names, intimating they are child abusers, etc etc etc etc...
(the tactics used on here it seems)

that merely entrenches and self confirms their ideology.

NO you do it by sane and logical argument, you do it by education, you do it by dealing with the perceptions that engender these beliefs and you do it by being SEEN to be "even handed"

so for example the NEXT time a group of Muslims choose to harras christmas shoppers in london as happened not too long ago, the cops go straight in and remove them, for, if nothing else, public order offences.

trivial I know BUT such things are the grist to the mill for "creatures" such as these in the O/P
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:08 am

OH and they should be forced to remove their face masks..... Twisted Evil
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:16 am

Lord Foul wrote:Of course they should be challenged....

but you dont do that by calling them names, intimating they are child abusers, etc etc etc etc...

NO you do it by sane and logical argument, you do it by education, you do it by dealing with the perceptions that engender these beliefs and you do it by being SEEN to be "even handed"

so for example the NEXT time a group of Muslims choose to harras christmas shoppers in london as happened not too long ago, the cops go straight in and remove them, for, if nothing else, public order offences.

trivial I know BUT such things are the grist to the mill for "creatures" such as these in the O/P

Has someone on here called these people child abusers?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:18 am

@LF

BULLSHIT

The likes of Tommy and Major do NOT LISTEN TO SANITY OR LOGIC
that is pretty fucking apparent to even hold their opinions you must lack education and the ability to count, think or compare numbers.

the Solution is the same as it was for the nazi solider, sorry but that is reality. the longer fools defend them the more likely it will become necessary.

they are too simple of mind for the modern world, their kind was fine when we needed individuals happy with doing simple menial task all day or meatbags to be ground up on front lines, we don't any more, they are simply obsolete.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:21 am

Irn Bru wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:Of course they should be challenged....

Has someone on here called these people child abusers?

Either ...do try to keep up old chap
OR

How slippery of you
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:24 am

veya_victaous wrote:@LF

BULLSHIT

that is pretty fucking apparent to even hold their opinions you must lack education and the ability to count, think or compare numbers.

the Solution is the same as it was for the nazi solider, sorry but that is reality. the longer fools defend them the more likely it will become necessary.

they are too simple of mind for the modern world, their kind was fine when we needed individuals happy with doing simple menial task all day or meatbags to be ground up on front lines, we don't any more, they are simply obsolete.

As far as I can see the RW are one's accusing the Lw and Muslims (all of them as being child abusers

That's true isn't it?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:25 am

veya_victaous wrote:@LF

BULLSHIT

I take it then that some sort of "final solution" is your preferred intent?

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:31 am

seems likely that out there ...in the real world such things are not unknown....neither side has exactly got "clean hands" and I have no way to ban "them"

but within the cloistered walls of this institution (and i use the word "institution" advisedly) If a poster uses such a slur to another without any sort of evidence/proof
then i will sanction them be they L/W or R/W immediately I see it....

simple enough for you?

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:36 am

Lord Foul wrote:seems likely that out there ...in the real world such things are not unknown....neither side has exactly got "clean hands" and I have no way to ban "them"

but within the cloistered walls of this institution (and i use the word "institution" advisedly) If a poster uses such a slur to another without any sort of evidence/proof
then i will sanction them be they L/W or R/W immediately I see it....

simple enough for you?

That's fine then but so far there is no evidence that that has happened on here.

Sorted
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:41 am

no?

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:52 am

Yes.

The far right in Britain | Guardian explainers  Img_5512
The far right in Britain | Guardian explainers  Img_5511
The far right in Britain | Guardian explainers  Img_5513
The far right in Britain | Guardian explainers  Img_5514
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:39 pm

Interesting to see LF trying to boss Irn Bru about.
So the answer to a thread I made a while ago is that THERE IS  a moderator pecking order. LF sees himself as the Simon Cowell or Len Goodman of the mods.
Perhaps we could call him simple Simon or notso Goodman.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:41 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Interesting to see LF trying to boss Irn Bru about.
So the answer to a thread I made a while ago is that THERE IS  a moderator pecking order. LF sees himself as the Simon Cowell or Len Goodman of the mods.
Perhaps we could call him simple Simon or notso Goodman.

I keep asking you and and scrat to contact the forum owner about all your worries and concerns but I feel that you either both keep missing my posts or you simply don't want to.

Which is it?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:01 pm

Irn Bru wrote:Wrapping themselves in an English flag sums them up. In no way do these people represent the decent English people that I know and I would think that view is widely shared throughout the country as a whole.

Exactly so. The far right in Britain | Guardian explainers  77526

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:02 pm

I am sure Vic is comfortable in his role as head mod. His role has gone to his head..
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:05 pm

Handy Andy wrote:I am sure Vic is comfortable in his role as head mod. His role has gone to his head..

That is not relevant - what is relevant is the obvious collective attempt here to protect and defend racism and those who promote it.

Last edited by Ziz on Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:07 pm

It IS amusing to watch the peasants trying to stir up trouble in the mod camp

you and your cohorts have quite a history of that dont you HA...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:09 pm

Ziz wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:I am sure Vic is comfortable in his role as head mod. His role has gone to his head..

That is not relevant - what is is the obvious collective attempt here to protect and defend racism and those who promote it.

transparent ziz...totally transparant...and not the truth either is it?

If you cant deconstruct their arguments with out resorting to purile personal abuse......then you have lost the debate.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:11 pm

Ziz wrote:

That is not relevant - what is relevant is the obvious collective attempt here to protect and defend racism and those who promote it.

Really?? Have you put your concerns to the forum owner?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:12 pm

Do you,think he beat up Ben and took his badge???!!!

Why don't you contact the forum owner if you have a problem?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:13 pm

eddie wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Why - can't he read this? The far right in Britain | Guardian explainers  2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:13 pm

Has no one noticed all the hate on this Forum started just after scat joined,

Of course the ones on the left will say "That's rubbish" but I see what I see.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:14 pm

nicko wrote:Has no one noticed all the hate on this Forum started just after scat joined,

Of course the ones on the left will say "That's rubbish"   but I see what I see.

You never saw anything about "jet black forunuz" then? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:17 pm

Ziz wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Why - can't he read this? The far right in Britain | Guardian explainers  2190311264

Well he's asleep right now but he may miss it if he logs in later.
So to be really and truly sure, you could PM him, then all your worries and irksome irritations will all be in one place instead of little snidely snippets all over the forum.

Just a suggestion!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:21 pm

Ziz is good at making little "asides"
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:22 pm

eddie wrote:
Ziz wrote:

So to be really and truly sure, you could PM him, then all your worries and irksome irritations will all be in one place instead of little snidely snippets all over the forum.

Just a suggestion!

You and your other protector pal are the big cheeses round here, not me - please don't hesitate to draw attention to whomsoever you wish any posts of mine which you think transgress the liberal ethos of this forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:25 pm

Ziz wrote:
eddie wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Just a suggestion!

You and your other protector pal are the big cheeses round here, not me - please don't hesitate to draw attention to whomsoever you wish any posts of mine which you think transgress the liberal ethos of this forum.

So you completely sidestepped my post don't you? I knew you would.
You're a little chicken-shit "warrior".

Now go away. You're wasting my time.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:25 pm

Back on topic.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:26 pm

nicko wrote:Ziz is good at making little "asides"

Not quite as good as your little interjections though, nicko. Smile

Who do you take your orders from - or are they all your own work?

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:27 pm

Back on topic like i suggested in my last post.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:30 pm

eddie wrote:
Ziz wrote:

So you completely sidestepped my post don't you? I knew you would.
You're a little chicken-shit "warrior".

Now go away. You're wasting my time.

Clearly you want to provoke an abusive exchange - but you'll have to try a damn sight harder than that to get me to bite at such obvious bait.  The far right in Britain | Guardian explainers  Icon_titter

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:31 pm

L/Whingers

to coin one of veyas favourite phrases....

Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:31 pm

Okay then!

Back on topic
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down