NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters

+12
Andy
Spindleshanks
'Wolfie
Original Quill
veya_victaous
scrat
nicko
Victorismyhero
Major
magica
eddie
Ben Reilly
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters - Page 2 Empty Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters - Page 2 CyKKpgIUcAEQ_sm

Local Islamic leaders are asking for increased police protection after at least three California mosques received a letter that threatened Muslims and praised President-Elect Donald Trump.

Over the past several days, Islamic centers in Long Beach, Claremont and San Jose all received the same photocopy of a handwritten letter addressed to “the Children of Satan.” The letter called Muslims “vile,” “filthy” and “evil.” It then stated that Trump – who, during his campaign, proposed making Muslims register and blocking people of faith from entering the country – is going to “cleanse America.”

“He’s going to do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews,” the letter reads. “You Muslims would be wise to pack your bags and get out of Dodge.”

The letter is signed “Americans for a Better Way.”

It’s the latest in a series of incidents targeting Muslims and other minority groups since the Nov. 8 election.

The threatening letter arrived at the Long Beach Islamic Center on Wednesday, said Tarek Mohamed, the congregation's chairman.

Mohamed said during a telephone interview that he plans to make a report to local police on Sunday, although he considers the threats to be a matter for the FBI since more than one mosque received hate mail.

"We're going to report this to the authorities. No doubt," he said. "This is not a local incident."

The letter isn't the first time Mohamed said he's received a hostile note. But he said he's concerned about a rise in anti-Muslim incidents following the presidential election.

He said the current climate has members of the Islamic Center feeling miserable, particularly those who were born in the United States to immigrant parents.

"Some of them are starting to question, 'Is this our country?" Mohamed said.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/Muslims-736639-letter-incidents.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters - Page 2 Empty Re: Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters

Post by eddie Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:11 am

sassy wrote:
eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:How said, standing up to a racist bastard and saying he is a racist bastard is not something I'm going to stop.   It appears neither are Ben or Veya, good on them.

Why do you keep on bleating on with the lie  that others aren't standing up to these posts? I don't defend anything major says and lots on here don't!
I understand the agenda but lying about it is wrong sassy and you know me better than that.
I've  no idea why you think it's acceptable to not put scrat right.

You are buying into LFs fantacy that I have some sort of influence over Scrat.   Why do you expect me to do that, but no one else.   I disagree with him that you are RW, you aren't on lots of points and you hate homophobia, but you do have a blind spot about RW racism and the way it works and the underlying insiduousness of it and how it should be treated.   I used to stand up for people, look what happened when I did.   Now I leave people to fight there own fights.   All I can say is, prove him wrong.   Stand up to Major like Veya, hell like Ben does when he posts to him.   I am not falling out with you personnally in any way, but I do disagree about the way you handle racism.   As far as I am concerned, life is too damn precarious at the moment not to stand up to it with every fibre of your being, because if you don't, pretty soon life will be unbearable and the fascists will be marching down the street just like they did before.

Thank you for at least saying that I'm not RW.

A blind spot? Sassy, like you, i dated only black guys for years so I know all there is to know about racists and I do know that they won't change. I fought it for years!!
Having said that, I actually do tackle major but my way isn't aggressive (not always anyway).
I have only become vocal about him over the last day or so because I could see the agenda that was happening in trying to kick him off and I do know that this "mission" is being discussed elsewhere and I find that extremely sad TBH, and unfair.
I would stand up for anyone who was being targeted for that type of agenda.

eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters - Page 2 Empty Re: Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:22 am

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You just want to disrupt the forum then. I thought so ...

Nope, I'm fighting RW racism on every front every time I encounter it, and Major is a self confessed RW racist member of Britain First and should be stamped on at every opportunity and it's great that Ben and Veya do it well.

Perhaps the Major is fighting left-wing extremism, and thinks you should be stamped on. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:23 am

eddie wrote:
sassy wrote:

You are buying into LFs fantacy that I have some sort of influence over Scrat.   Why do you expect me to do that, but no one else.   I disagree with him that you are RW, you aren't on lots of points and you hate homophobia, but you do have a blind spot about RW racism and the way it works and the underlying insiduousness of it and how it should be treated.   I used to stand up for people, look what happened when I did.   Now I leave people to fight there own fights.   All I can say is, prove him wrong.   Stand up to Major like Veya, hell like Ben does when he posts to him.   I am not falling out with you personnally in any way, but I do disagree about the way you handle racism.   As far as I am concerned, life is too damn precarious at the moment not to stand up to it with every fibre of your being, because if you don't, pretty soon life will be unbearable and the fascists will be marching down the street just like they did before.

Thank you for at least saying that I'm not RW.

A blind spot? Sassy, like you, i dated only black guys for years so I know all there is to know about racists and I do know that they won't change. I fought it for years!!
Having said that, I actually do tackle major but my way isn't aggressive (not always anyway).
I have only become vocal about him over the last day or so because I could see the agenda that was happening in trying to kick him off and I do know that this "mission" is being discussed elsewhere and I find that extremely sad TBH, and unfair.
I would stand up for anyone who was being targeted for that type of agenda.

There's a mission which is being discussed elsewhere? Care to share?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:25 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:

Nope, I'm fighting RW racism on every front every time I encounter it, and Major is a self confessed RW racist member of Britain First and should be stamped on at every opportunity and it's great that Ben and Veya do it well.

Perhaps the Major is fighting left-wing extremism, and thinks you should be stamped on. Razz

He's just a White Nationalist who thinks anyone of another colour is somehow inferior to him.   He's filth.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by eddie Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:38 am

Are you saying you're not RW? What RW policies do you disagree with then?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:46 am

eddie wrote:Are you saying you're not RW? What RW policies do you disagree with then?

He said he's not a RW member of Britain First actually.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:57 am

Major wrote:Eddz. I give you credit normally for reading exactly that which I scribe, I will appreciate it if you will continue.

Fair point.

So you're RW but not a member of Britain First? What policies make you not be a member of Britain First?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:58 am

eddie wrote:
Major wrote:Eddz. I give you credit normally for reading exactly that which I scribe, I will appreciate it if you will continue.

Fair point.

So you're RW but not a member of Britain First? What policies make you not be a member of Britain First?

I know you're asking the Major, but can you explain that last question? Razz If someone isn't a member of Britain First, they're just not, yes?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:00 pm

I merely wish to know why he disassociates himself from Britain First as many of his posts would make one assume that he is.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:32 pm

He used to have it as his signature, then he obviously got worried and put 'Great' in front of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:11 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Jules wrote:

The only people who have replied on topic to this OP are the ones who commented on the specific issues it deals with such as the morality of making malicious threats designed to cause alarm, the criminal acts of making malicious threats via the mail, handwriting forensics, DNA forensics, profiling the perp through their core beliefs, etc.  These were all the interesting issues that this topic offered for discussion.

The people who used this thread simply as a photo-opportunity to make yet another generic rant about Muslims were off topic and just being opportunistic.

To debate properly is to know how to tailor your reply according to specific issues in the topic. If all you ever do is post the same anti-Muslim rant day in, day out till everyone knows the words by heart,  why bother?  Just get a robot to replace you and post the same monotonous C&P rants for you. A robot could do the same job, with possibly more charm.

I don't think anyone has done that. As for those who commented on the morality of it, they didn't say much, and I can't imagine anyone saying it was a great letter anyway.

I am always happy to return and clarify my posts provided I believe the query/comment is genuine. If I think it's just a case of attempted point-scoring using semantics and petty hair-splitting, I don't bother.

The list I made does not refer to the things discussed in this thread, the list refers only to the issues that are potentially up for discussion. Sometimes accurate punctuation makes all the difference and well placed comas and fullstops  would have made my post clearer.  I did try to clarify my post in the last sentence of that paragraph  highlighted up there, in red.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:14 pm

Jules wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I don't think anyone has done that. As for those who commented on the morality of it, they didn't say much, and I can't imagine anyone saying it was a great letter anyway.

I am always happy to return and clarify my posts provided I believe the query/comment is genuine. If I think it's just a case of attempted point-scoring using semantics and petty hair-splitting, I don't bother.

The list I made does not refer to the things discussed in this thread, the list refers only to the issues that are potentially up for discussion. Sometimes accurate punctuation makes all the difference and well placed comas and fullstops  would have made my post clearer.  I did try to clarify my post in the last sentence of that paragraph  highlighted up there, in red.

So you didn't actually mean this then.

The only people who have replied on topic to this OP are the ones who commented on the specific issues it deals with such as the morality of making malicious threats designed to cause alarm, the criminal acts of making malicious threats via the mail, handwriting forensics, DNA forensics, profiling the perp through their core beliefs, etc. These were all the interesting issues that this topic offered for discussion.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:23 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
I don't think anyone has done that
The angry, exasperated post made by the owner of the forum, says different.

Raggamuffin wrote:
As for those who commented on the morality of it, they didn't say much.
They said enough. They condemned the threats and insults, which is all that was needed, not an essay.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:26 pm

The letter was sent by a hater,  who hates Jews and Muslims. The threats makes the letter writer a criminal in the eyes of the law and they will be easily caught via their handwriting and DNA.

Last edited by Jules on Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:28 pm

Jules wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
I don't think anyone has done that
The angry, exasperated post made by the owner of the forum, says different.

Raggamuffin wrote:
As for those who commented on the morality of it, they didn't say much.
They said enough. They condemned the threats and insults, which is all that was needed, not an essay.

Ben was reacting to a general post by the Major. I can't help your interpretation of it.

What is the point of a thread where everyone just says "oh, that's dreadful"? It wouldn't be much of a discussion would it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:30 pm

Jules wrote:The letter was sent by a hater,  who hates Jews and Muslims. The threats makes the letter writer a criminal in the eyes of the law and they will be easily caught via their handwriting and DNA.

Possibly, if their DNA is on record, and if their handwriting is known to the authorities.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
I can't help your interpretation of it.

I should bloody well hope not!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:36 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

Ben was reacting to a general post by ....
It was an excellent reaction, by the owner of the site.
Good on him!
Good day.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:39 pm

Jules wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Ben was reacting to a general post by  ....
It was an excellent reaction, by the owner of the site.
Good on him!
Good day.

It was fairly pointless reaction.

I thought you wanted to discuss more practical issues re catching the person who sent the letter.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:06 pm

Jules wrote:The letter was sent by a hater,  who hates Jews and Muslims. The threats makes the letter writer a criminal in the eyes of the law and they will be easily caught via their handwriting and DNA.

One would bloody hope so.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:11 pm

No you are not rw.
Most on here think that you are much further right than plain old rw.
Alt-Right fits the bill nicely.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:45 pm

Because without a lot of the hard working furrinuz, our service industries would collapse.
Many of the jobz they duz iz bicus Britz dont wanna do them on their low wagez.
Public service would collapse.
So would our farming industry.
So would the NHS.
So would elderly care.
Who would YOU replace them with?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:55 pm

Major wrote:
eddie wrote:

Fair point.

Read exactly that which I scribe, eddy.

I have stated my position clearly and before today many times.

I am NOT RW or LW, I look at all things individually, I AM ME..

Whatever you are, no-one with decency defends racism. No

"RACISM MEANS PATRIOTISM WHICH MEANS YOU LOVE AND PROTECT YOUR OWN COUNTRY."

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:57 pm

Brits wont /don't want to work for £7.20 per hour. My uni daughter earns £5.50 per hour. Which is fucking stupid money.
You cannot MAKE people work.
A certain Alt Right party tried that in 1939. It was called forced labour.
I am beginning to understand where you are coming from.
Just much easier if you admit what some of us suspect
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:02 pm

Handy Andy wrote:Brits wont /don't want to work for £7.20 per hour. My uni daughter earns £5.50 per hour. Which is fucking stupid money.

too true...

however you can do either one of two things

make benefits so derisory as to be almost not worth having and let the idle scum starve (the R/W approach)

OR

have the citizens wage and create a greater level of equitiy and fairness from the common wealth of the country (my approach)

I havnt mentioned a L/W approach...because they dont appear to have one....they are too busy shouting down the R/W approach
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:05 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:Brits wont /don't want to work for £7.20 per hour. My uni daughter earns £5.50 per hour. Which is fucking stupid money.

too true...

make benefits so derisory as to be almost not worth having and let the idle scum starve (the R/W approach)

OR

have the citizens wage and create a greater level of equitiy and fairness from the common wealth of the country (my approach)

I havnt mentioned a L/W approach...because they dont appear to have one....they are too busy shouting down the R/W approach

Wrong, JC is putting forward basic income and is working out how to apply it:   http://basicincome.org/news/2015/08/uk-jeremy-corbyn-richard-murphy-and-basic-income/

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:07 pm

pity I beat him to it what by about 4 or more years....

I wonder if he will give me any credit for my stolen ideas....

who knew our leaders refered to forums to obtain thier policies

Laughing
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:08 pm

LOL, think you will find he put it forward long before that, but people were against the idea then.   Now it's being tried in many places.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Just about to post that, Sassy - most socialists have been promoting a basic income for decades.

But LF enjoys his mischief - (many suspect he's really one of those dastardly lefties). Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:50 pm

sassy wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:

too true...

OR

Wrong, JC is putting forward basic income and is working out how to apply it:   http://basicincome.org/news/2015/08/uk-jeremy-corbyn-richard-murphy-and-basic-income/

NOT good enough....all that link says is that he has got a supporter of te idea on his team and speculates as to whether he's for it ....

where is the "I am going to do", the "I am commited to" the "I beleive in"

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:02 am

eddie wrote:Are you saying you're not RW? What RW policies do you disagree with then?

Name some RW policies and then posters can say whether they agree/disagree with them...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:06 am

The letter could be by a leftie or a Muslim for purpose of propaganda...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:15 am

Oh Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaasssssse, here we go again, Tommy trying to find excuses for RW haters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:39 am

Sassy... you and the others bend over backwards to deny terrorist attacks are done by Muslims before identity has been established... then when it has been shown that the atrocities were done by Muslims... you switch to 'not a proper Muslim' and 'it's only a few' etc...

Then still don't show any real outrage about the victims!!!

This op is only a bloody 'letter'... nobody blown up/killed/maimed etc... and identity of person behind it is still unknown... but you are quick to point finger of blame and go into full on outrage mode in this instance...

Why is that...!?

Position a)

People blown up/killed/maimed... nothing to do with islam and you're a racist for even daring to suggest it...

Position b)

Some daft letter that could well be thd work of a victim status seeking Muslim (as we have seen many times before).. or a democrat/leftie trying to whip up sour grapes backlash against a vote that they don't like (as seen after uk eu referendum vote)... sassy is apoplectic with outrage and 100% certain that the person responsible is a far right sixhirb hater!!!

If you lefties didn't have double standards then you wouldn't have any standards at all...!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:42 am

That's a lie and you know it.   I have always condemned terrorist attacks so you can fuck right off.   You think that's a one off?  

Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters - Page 2 CycGLXVWQAEmjyV
Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters - Page 2 CycGFjGWQAAyK6s

Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters - Page 2 CycF8raXAAQ3WcN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:04 am

It takes 'only a few' disgruntled democrat supporters to make up some shit to throw the figures out of all proportions...

You excuse Muslim involvement in terrorist attacks until it is proven to be Muslims responsible... then you switch to the 'not proper Muslim' or 'only a few' type arguments etc...

So why are you so quick to attribute this letter to anyone when the identity/motive is still unknown...!?

Double standards!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:06 am

Oh do fuck off you stupid geranium, you really are that thick aren't you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:27 am

I'm not as thick as you are transparent...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:29 am

And as I am not in the least transparent that makes you very, very, very THICK.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:47 am

sassy wrote:And as I am not in the least transparent that makes you very, very, very THICK.

You have been rumbled once again...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:01 pm

Only person rumbled is you trying to defend racists again. 

Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters - Page 2 15171140_10210838338570046_8794596012575372501_n

Justin Normand added 2 new photos.
Yesterday at 4:56am ·

I'M THE TEXAN WHO HELD THE "YOU BELONG" SIGN IN FRONT OF THE MOSQUE IN IRVING
I have had the most extraordinary weekend.
Like most everyone I know, I have been in a malaise and at a loss since Election Day. What to do? With myself? With my time? To make things better, or even just to slog through?
I manage a sign shop, and so I had had the urge for a week or so to do this. Friday, I had a couple of spare hours in the afternoon, so I did.
I made a sign, and I drove to the nearest mosque and stood out on the public sidewalk to share the peace with my neighbors. My marginalized, fearful, decent, targeted, Muslim neighbors.
Someone took a picture and posted it, and as of today it’s been viewed millions of times, and shared across various platforms many hundreds of thousands of times.
This is extraordinary and humbling; mainly because what I did isn’t (or shouldn’t be) all that extraordinary.
For me, this wasn’t about expressing agreement; I remain Presbyterian, not Muslim.
It wasn’t about demonstrating my outrage to right-wing drivers driving down Esters Road in front of the mosque. I can never, and will never, change any of the haters. It’s not about them. Not this time, and not here.
This was about binding up the wounded. About showing compassion and empathy for the hurting and fearful among us. Or, in some Christian traditions, this was about washing my brother’s feet.
This was about my religion, not theirs.
And, it was about what I think I must do as an American when our way of life is threatened. Targeting people for their religion not only threatens our way of life, it is the polar opposite of our way of life.
Find a group marginalized by the haters in this current era we find ourselves in. Then, find a way to express your acceptance to that group in a physically present way, as opposed to a digital one.
I can assure you, from their outpouring of smiles, hugs, tears, hospitality, messages extending God’s love, and a bouquet of flowers, it will mean a lot.
My own religious tradition ascribes these words to my deity:
I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.
It is also in this vein that the words on the Statue of Liberty embrace, with eagerness and mercy, all who come to join us:
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
These words bespeak the America we all remember, know, love, and are still called upon to be. Especially now.
Lastly, it worked. I felt better for the impact it had on my neighbors. They genuinely needed this encouragement. They need us.
They need all of us. They need you.
We ARE one America

A decent man, it nice to know there are some about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:25 pm

Yawn...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:27 pm

Yep Tommy, that's what you always do when you come across decency.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Yawn...

He's giving up. It's his sign when he has nothing more to say.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next