NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters

+12
Andy
Spindleshanks
'Wolfie
Original Quill
veya_victaous
scrat
nicko
Victorismyhero
Major
magica
eddie
Ben Reilly
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters Empty Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:26 pm

Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters CyKKpgIUcAEQ_sm

Local Islamic leaders are asking for increased police protection after at least three California mosques received a letter that threatened Muslims and praised President-Elect Donald Trump.

Over the past several days, Islamic centers in Long Beach, Claremont and San Jose all received the same photocopy of a handwritten letter addressed to “the Children of Satan.” The letter called Muslims “vile,” “filthy” and “evil.” It then stated that Trump – who, during his campaign, proposed making Muslims register and blocking people of faith from entering the country – is going to “cleanse America.”

“He’s going to do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews,” the letter reads. “You Muslims would be wise to pack your bags and get out of Dodge.”

The letter is signed “Americans for a Better Way.”

It’s the latest in a series of incidents targeting Muslims and other minority groups since the Nov. 8 election.

The threatening letter arrived at the Long Beach Islamic Center on Wednesday, said Tarek Mohamed, the congregation's chairman.

Mohamed said during a telephone interview that he plans to make a report to local police on Sunday, although he considers the threats to be a matter for the FBI since more than one mosque received hate mail.

"We're going to report this to the authorities. No doubt," he said. "This is not a local incident."

The letter isn't the first time Mohamed said he's received a hostile note. But he said he's concerned about a rise in anti-Muslim incidents following the presidential election.

He said the current climate has members of the Islamic Center feeling miserable, particularly those who were born in the United States to immigrant parents.

"Some of them are starting to question, 'Is this our country?" Mohamed said.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/Muslims-736639-letter-incidents.html
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters Empty Re: Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters

Post by eddie Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:31 pm

That is absolutely vile.
I can't see that anyone will see this as ok.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters Empty Re: Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters

Post by Andy Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:47 pm

Sadly, I can.
But I am not as binkered about the Alt Right as others.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:22 pm

Well you know these idiots who think Hitler was great and did good, are so deluded.

My f-in-law was one of the first into Belson, what he saw stayed with him til his dying day.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:11 pm

I'm okay with them - my dentist is a Muslim.

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:16 pm

Major wrote:It appears not many REALLY WANT Muslims in their country at any price

I moan about having too many immigrants Major but I wouldn't want them in camps and put into ovens. I cant imagine anyone wanting that, its hideous. I cant believe people even write such stuff.

magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:16 pm

Major wrote:It appears not many REALLY WANT Muslims in their country at any price
I could have hugged the Muslim consultant that gave a prompt and accurate diagnosis that possibly saved my daughters life last weekend.

I wonder whether you would have refused to accept his diagnosis and treatment?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:34 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
I could have hugged the Muslim consultant that gave a prompt and accurate diagnosis that possibly saved my daughters life last weekend.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:40 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:49 pm

Sorry about your daughter HA and glad that the outcome was positive.

I have no comprehension at all, of how people think this kind of shit is ok to do to innocent people.
They're striking fear into a community and are basically just ignorant shitty terrorists.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:59 pm

Thanx Ed. We will continue to disagree on many/most subjects,  and I was very reluctant to raise my young 'uns illness, but it puts things into perspective.Without that diagnosis, she would have dropped into a coma within 8 hours if left untreated and may have sustained irreparable liver and kidney damage, or even death.
That night her Muslim consultant was my hero, and remains so.
But it is impossible to stand by and read ill informed, openly racist posters rant about wicked Muslims, where the reality is that probably less than 1% are radicalised, many do solid hard working jobs, and some are absolute life savers.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:07 pm

Btw, I was a bit stressed last weekend and I have publically apologised to Nicko for my language. I was wrong. I haven't seen an acknowledgement from him so not sure whether he saw it.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:40 pm

Major wrote:A Willenhall family has been kicked out of their 20 year council rented house into a smaller one and it has been given to Somalis, how would you feel???????????????

Why did the family comply with this clearly illegal act? Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:00 pm

Handy, just read about your apology, accepted mate.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by scrat Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:01 pm

Major wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:Thanx Ed. We will continue to disagree on many/most subjects,  and I was very reluctant to raise my young 'uns illness, but it puts things into perspective.Without that diagnosis, she would have dropped into a coma within 8 hours if left untreated and may have sustained irreparable liver and kidney damage, or even death.
That night her Muslim consultant was my hero, and remains so.
But it is impossible to stand by and read ill informed, openly racist posters rant about wicked Muslims, where the reality is that probably less than 1% are radicalised, many do solid hard working jobs, and some are absolute life savers.

I normally avoid speaking about families.

Firstly and sincerely for what it is worth to you I publicly state I am more than pleased your littlun was saved and understand your gratefulness towards your hero and anyone who helped you, I would have been elated myself.

BUT you go on to make unfounded claims.
"many do solid hard working jobs" maybe so but if you ever came to the UK second city with me you would see multi thousands roaming the streets of Brum any day of the weeks, sitting on walls drinking, gambling in parks, selling drugs, doing bugga all, I am paying for their idleness and criminality, are you?

why are they NOT at work?
where do they get their money from for smart clothes and their BMWs?

Go to
Luton
Barnsley
Bolton
Halifax
Slough
Coventry
and you will see the same and in other towns and cities as well.

Stratford Upon Avon is giving 10/12 BRAND NEW (PRIVATE) HOUSES to forun families any time now, IS IT FAIR TO OUR OWN PEOPLE?????
How would you feel if you were passed over for a family home?????

A Willenhall family has been kicked out of their 20 year council rented house into a smaller one and it has been given to Somalis, how would you feel???????????????

I do not for one minute to see my questions aniseed accurately

Like others on here ya don't wanna see IMHO.

You ain't gotta clue of reality.

PS if Blackie was here he would put you straight.
Standard BNP rant, I don't here you talking about the 600,000 properties left empty by offshore investors.

But then your agenda is simply to punt out hatred, how dare you use our flag to push out your racist bile.
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:02 pm

In the USA, that is Stupid

Turkey was the First US ally
in all fairness many of the islamic nations have had a longer positive History for with the USA than Britian.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:18 pm

Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters CyKKpgIUcAEQ_sm

Remarkably good spelling for one so ignorant. And the syntax is not bad.

I wonder...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:18 am

scrat wrote:
Major wrote:

I normally avoid speaking about families.

Firstly and sincerely for what it is worth to you I publicly state I am more than pleased your littlun was saved and understand your gratefulness towards your hero and anyone who helped you, I would have been elated myself.

BUT you go on to make unfounded claims.
"many do solid hard working jobs" maybe so but if you ever came to the UK second city with me you would see multi thousands roaming the streets of Brum any day of the weeks, sitting on walls drinking, gambling in parks, selling drugs, doing bugga all, I am paying for their idleness and criminality, are you?

why are they NOT at work?
where do they get their money from for smart clothes and their BMWs?

Go to
Luton
Barnsley
Bolton
Halifax
Slough
Coventry
and you will see the same and in other towns and cities as well.

Stratford Upon Avon is giving 10/12 BRAND NEW (PRIVATE) HOUSES to forun families any time now, IS IT FAIR TO OUR OWN PEOPLE?????
How would you feel if you were passed over for a family home?????

A Willenhall family has been kicked out of their 20 year council rented house into a smaller one and it has been given to Somalis, how would you feel???????????????

I do not for one minute to see my questions aniseed accurately

Like others on here ya don't wanna see IMHO.

You ain't gotta clue of reality.

PS if Blackie was here he would put you straight.
Standard BNP rant, I don't here you talking about the 600,000 properties left empty by offshore investors.

But then your agenda is simply to punt out hatred, how dare you use our flag to push out your racist bile.
Exclamation

Typical convoluted neo-nazi thinking on Major's part...

He sees "countless thousands" of ""forunuz" selling drugs, driving Beemers and wearing clothes --  maybe it's  the drugs paying for those BMWs  ?

And then he complains about private landlords renting houses to "immigrants"  --  I could understand Major's angst if it was public housing.. But, surely if it's private housing, it's the landlords business who he rents to ? Not Majors..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Please don't take offence Wolfie, but your posts seem to consist entirely of insults to Tommy and Major, I thought we were to criticise the post and not the poster !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:52 pm

Major wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Exclamation

He sees "countless thousands" of ""forunuz" selling drugs, driving Beemers and wearing clothes --  maybe it's  the drugs paying for those BMWs  ?

And then he complains about private landlords renting houses to "immigrants"  --  I could understand Major's angst if it was public housing..   But,  surely if it's private housing, it's the landlords business who he rents to ?   Not Majors..

YOU just do not WANT to learn/understand, do you.

Public housing/private housing, the taxpayer, councils pays the PRIVATE landlord, WAKE UP.

Do you pay INCOME TAX?????????? thought not, if you did then you would naturally expect it to be spent on our OWN people.

The likes of you are depriving and adding to the suffering, misery of our OWN aged folk and sick children, SHAME on you.

By our own people, are you just referring to white people here Major?
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:52 pm

I think he's referring to any one "British"
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:55 pm

nicko wrote:I think he's referring to any one "British"

So that includes naturalized migrants? Pull the other one, nicko. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:51 pm

Major wrote:YOU just do not WANT to learn/understand, do you.

I love rants like this.  They are a road map to one's ideology.  For example, the above is one of many elitist presumptions in which conservatives engage.  They presume they are the best, and everyone else sit at their feet to learn.

Major wrote:Public housing/private housing, the taxpayer, councils pays the PRIVATE landlord, WAKE UP.

Selfish.  Has no worldview.  Thinks only of his own pocketbook.

Major wrote:Do you pay INCOME TAX?????????? thought not, if you did then you would naturally expect it to be spent on our OWN people.

Laissez faire anti-government.

Major wrote:The likes of you are depriving and adding to the suffering, misery of our OWN aged folk and sick children, SHAME on you.

White-nationalist presumptions.  Views paying income tax as the equivalent of starvation or freezing without shelter.  Sees own suffering; can't understand suffering of others.  Doesn't care.

Thinks in terms of 18th-century Smithsonian shopkeeper's economic theory, doesn't understand Keynesian advancement of theory:

Boorstin wrote:...the 'invisible hand' must become visible, and a benign government must control the flow of investment, increasing investment in public works, to ensure that aggregate demand would provide full employment.

Daniel J. Boorstin, The Discoverers (1983)

A healthy economy is not a selfish economy, as that leads to the Great Depression of 1929.  Living in the past, Major.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:55 pm

Ziz, when will you learn that not everyone is as two faced as you !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:57 pm

nicko wrote:Ziz, when will you learn that not everyone is as two faced as you !

Eddie...this is a debate forum? scratch

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Spindleshanks Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:57 pm

Referring to yourself or the Major here?
Spindleshanks
Spindleshanks
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:08 pm

Original Quill wrote:

I think you'll find that's nicko.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:20 pm

In fairness, Stormee is consistent in his views.
Racist.
Homophobic.
Alt Right.
Trump supporting.
Farage supporting.
White supremacists supporting.
Anti black.
Anti Muslim
BNP/EDL supporting.

Nice.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:02 pm

Really - so does Major's definition of "our own" include naturalised migrants or not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I am aware of that. I ask you because you have a (locked) thread declaring that this a debate forum. Oh never mind...I never explain...
Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters 2794048296

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:22 pm

Ziz my definition would !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:34 pm

nicko wrote:Ziz my definition would !

I have no reason to doubt that, nicko. Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters 34418

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

I am aware of that.  I ask you because you have a (locked) thread declaring that this a debate forum.  Oh never mind...I never explain...  
Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters 2794048296

I knew what's you meant. I felt like being facetious.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:41 pm

Bae the Cray wrote:Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters CyKKpgIUcAEQ_sm

Local Islamic leaders are asking for increased police protection after at least three California mosques received a letter that threatened Muslims and praised President-Elect Donald Trump.

Over the past several days, Islamic centers in Long Beach, Claremont and San Jose all received the same photocopy of a handwritten letter addressed to “the Children of Satan.” The letter called Muslims “vile,” “filthy” and “evil.” It then stated that Trump – who, during his campaign, proposed making Muslims register and blocking people of faith from entering the country – is going to “cleanse America.”

“He’s going to do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews,” the letter reads. “You Muslims would be wise to pack your bags and get out of Dodge.”

The letter is signed “Americans for a Better Way.”

It’s the latest in a series of incidents targeting Muslims and other minority groups since the Nov. 8 election.

The threatening letter arrived at the Long Beach Islamic Center on Wednesday, said Tarek Mohamed, the congregation's chairman.

Mohamed said during a telephone interview that he plans to make a report to local police on Sunday, although he considers the threats to be a matter for the FBI since more than one mosque received hate mail.

"We're going to report this to the authorities. No doubt," he said. "This is not a local incident."

The letter isn't the first time Mohamed said he's received a hostile note. But he said he's concerned about a rise in anti-Muslim incidents following the presidential election.

He said the current climate has members of the Islamic Center feeling miserable, particularly those who were born in the United States to immigrant parents.

"Some of them are starting to question, 'Is this our country?" Mohamed said.

The only people who have replied on topic to this OP are the ones who commented on the specific issues it deals with such as the morality of making malicious threats designed to cause alarm, the criminal acts of making malicious threats via the mail, handwriting forensics, DNA forensics, profiling the perp through their core beliefs, etc. These were all interesting issues that this topic offered for discussion.

The people who used this thread simply as a photo-opportunity to make yet another generic rant about Muslims were off topic and just being opportunistic.

To debate properly is to know how to tailor your reply according to specific issues in the topic. If all you ever do is post the same anti-Muslim rant day in, day out till everyone knows the words by heart,  why bother?  Just get a robot to replace you and post the same monotonous C&P rants for you. A robot could do the same job, with possibly more charm.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:13 am

Major wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
scrat wrote:

Exclamation

And then he complains about private landlords renting houses to "immigrants"  --  I could understand Major's angst if it was public housing..   But,  surely if it's private housing, it's the landlords business who he rents to ?   Not Majors..

Public housing/private housing, the taxpayer, councils pays the PRIVATE landlord, WAKE UP.

Do you pay INCOME TAX?????????? thought not, if you did then you would naturally expect it to be spent on our OWN people.

The likes of you are depriving and adding to the suffering, misery of our OWN aged folk and sick children, SHAME on you.

Your way of thinking was defeated in 1945, so fuck off back to your hovel.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:47 am

nicko wrote:
Please don't take offence Wolfie, but your posts seem to consist entirely of insults to Tommy and Major,   I thought we were to criticise the post and not the poster !

Laughing

WHEN OUR two resident fascists/racists post their outright garbage so often, how do you separate those idiotic posts from the two congenital idiots that keep on posting their nonsense  ?!?

To criticise the posters is with this, to criticise and denounce their lying propaganda..

And vice versa.        Arrow
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:40 am

Bae the Cray wrote:
Major wrote:

Your way of thinking was defeated in 1945, so fuck off back to your hovel.

Someone has already given you a greenie, so have another one!  alien

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:26 am

Jules wrote:
Bae the Cray wrote:Californian mosques told Trump will "do to you Muslims what Hitler did to the Jews" in threatening letters CyKKpgIUcAEQ_sm

The only people who have replied on topic to this OP are the ones who commented on the specific issues it deals with such as the morality of making malicious threats designed to cause alarm, the criminal acts of making malicious threats via the mail, handwriting forensics, DNA forensics, profiling the perp through their core beliefs, etc. ]These were all interesting issues that this topic offered for discussion.

The people who used this thread simply as a photo-opportunity to make yet another generic rant about Muslims were off topic and just being opportunistic.

To debate properly is to know how to tailor your reply according to specific issues in the topic. If all you ever do is post the same anti-Muslim rant day in, day out till everyone knows the words by heart,  why bother?  Just get a robot to replace you and post the same monotonous C&P rants for you. A robot could do the same job, with possibly more charm.

I don't think anyone has done that. As for those who commented on the morality of it, they didn't say much, and I can't imagine anyone saying it was a great letter anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:30 am

You can't?   I bet Major loved it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:48 am

sassy wrote:You can't?   I bet Major loved it.

You can bet all you like, but he didn't say it was a great letter.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:49 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
sassy wrote:You can't?   I bet Major loved it.

He doesn't need to does he, we know what he thinks and we despise it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:55 am

sassy wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

He doesn't need to does he, we know what he thinks and we despise it.

And this has become just another Major-bashing thread - like most threads on here these days. If you and your buddies (the "we" of your post) are going to spend all your time attacking other posters, you'll have no debate on here at all.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:10 am

How said, standing up to a racist bastard and saying he is a racist bastard is not something I'm going to stop.   It appears neither are Ben or Veya, good on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:25 am

sassy wrote:How said, standing up to a racist bastard and saying he is a racist bastard is not something I'm going to stop.   It appears neither are Ben or Veya, good on them.

Why do you keep on bleating on with the lie  that others aren't standing up to these posts? I don't defend anything major says and lots on here don't!
I understand the agenda but lying about it is wrong sassy and you know me better than that.
I've no idea why you think it's acceptable to not put scrat right.

Last edited by eddie on Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:41 am

sassy wrote:How said, standing up to a racist bastard and saying he is a racist bastard is not something I'm going to stop.   It appears neither are Ben or Veya, good on them.

You just want to disrupt the forum then. I thought so ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:56 am

eddie wrote:

Why do you keep on bleating on with the lie  that others aren't standing up to these posts? I don't defend anything major says and lots on here don't!
I understand the agenda but lying about it is wrong sassy and you know me better than that.
I've  no idea why you think it's acceptable to not put scrat right.

You are buying into LFs fantacy that I have some sort of influence over Scrat.   Why do you expect me to do that, but no one else.   I disagree with him that you are RW, you aren't on lots of points and you hate homophobia, but you do have a blind spot about RW racism and the way it works and the underlying insiduousness of it and how it should be treated.   I used to stand up for people, look what happened when I did.   Now I leave people to fight there own fights.   All I can say is, prove him wrong.   Stand up to Major like Veya, hell like Ben does when he posts to him.   I am not falling out with you personnally in any way, but I do disagree about the way you handle racism.   As far as I am concerned, life is too damn precarious at the moment not to stand up to it with every fibre of your being, because if you don't, pretty soon life will be unbearable and the fascists will be marching down the street just like they did before.

Last edited by sassy on Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:58 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

You just want to disrupt the forum then. I thought so ...

Nope, I'm fighting RW racism on every front every time I encounter it, and Major is a self confessed RW racist member of Britain First and should be stamped on at every opportunity and it's great that Ben and Veya do it well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next