NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder

+4
Tommy Monk
Andy
nicko
Major
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 Empty Re: Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder

Post by Andy Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:54 pm

Ziz wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:plenty............ given the company you keep on here......

Really - what company on here throws parties at other's misfortunes?
There was a bunch celebrating elsewhere when Breivik did his stuff.

Last edited by Handy Andy on Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 Empty Re: Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:56 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Ziz wrote:

There was a bunch of celebrating elsewhere when Breivik did his stuff.

Disgusting! No

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:06 pm

whats "elsewhere" got to do with anything?
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:09 pm

@ziz...lets just say as some one here has decided to judge without any evidence...so he is judged....

along with those who, like you, continually stroke his ego.

whats sauce for the goose......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:14 pm

Lord Foul wrote:@ziz...lets just say as some one here has decided to judge without any evidence...so he is judged....

But does he or anyone else on here throw parties at other posters misfortunes as you allege?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:18 pm

Sorry to hear the medical problems currently being faced by my fellow posters and their family members...

My sympathies and best wishes to all...

To nicko of course...

But especially to handy andy and daughter and family at this time.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:19 pm

Thanks Tommy - decent of you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Ziz wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:plenty............ given the company you keep on here......

Nobody here celebrated about brevik... but a few rejoiced at the news of an old lady (Mrs Thatcher) dying...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Ziz wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:@ziz...lets just say as some one here has decided to judge without any evidence...so he is judged....

But does he or anyone else on here throw parties at other posters misfortunes as you allege?

i didnt ...so quit the civil service doublespeak twisting mode.....

It was an observation....an assumption along the lines of "i wouldnt be surprised if....." based on the persona certain ones project.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:28 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ziz wrote:

i didnt ...so quit the civil service doublespeak twisting mode.....

It was an observation....an assumption along the lines of "i wouldnt be surprised if....." based on the persona certain ones project.....

An incorrect one since you cannot back up your "assumption" when asked. Best not to mouth it large without evidence, don't you think? Makes you look foolish (just an "observation"). Wink

Last edited by Ziz on Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:29 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Nobody here celebrated about brevik... but a few rejoiced at the news of an old lady (Mrs Thatcher) dying...

Her victims? Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:30 pm

try telling that to your comrade then...instead of supporting his fuckwittery Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:32 pm

Lord Foul wrote:try telling that to your comrade then...instead of supporting his fuckwittery Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 2190311264

He did not assert...assume...that I throw parties to celebrate the misfortunes of other posters - you did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:32 pm

interesting how your perspective changes, according to which foot wears the boot
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:33 pm

Lord Foul wrote:interesting how your perspective changes, according to which foot wears the boot

Learn from it then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:35 pm

Ziz wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:try telling that to your comrade then...instead of supporting his fuckwittery Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 2190311264

He did not assert...assume...that I throw parties to celebrate the misfortunes of other posters - you did.

true... Instead, he asserted...very strongly that I said certain (very wrong) things elsewhere, and you along with others encouraged him in this .....
but never produced what should be easy to obtain evidence.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:37 pm

Ziz wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:interesting how your perspective changes, according to which foot wears the boot

Learn from it then.

I'd sooner NOT learn how to be two faced I'd sooner stick to only having one face.....thanks all the same

Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 3489511464 Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 3489511464 Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 3489511464 Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 3489511464 Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 3489511464 Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 3489511464
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:40 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ziz wrote:

true... Instead, he asserted...very strongly that I said certain (very wrong) things elsewhere, and you along with others encouraged him in this .....
but never produced what should be easy to obtain evidence.....

You are free to challenge me any time if I say very wrong things about you without evidence - just as I have done with you regarding your disgraceful suggestion/assertion/assumption that I celebrate the misfortunes of other posters.

Last edited by Ziz on Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:40 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ziz wrote:

Learn from it then.

I'd sooner NOT learn how to be two faced  I'd sooner stick to only having one face.....thanks all the same

Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 3489511464 Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 3489511464 Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 3489511464 Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 3489511464 Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 3489511464 Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 3489511464

Another of your "assumptions"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:45 pm

an "observation" Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 2190311264
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:48 pm

Lord Foul wrote:an "observation" Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 2190311264

Motes and eyes come to mind.

Anyway, LF, enough dick-waving for now - got to eat...

...thanks for all the fish. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:05 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Sorry to hear the medical problems currently being faced by my fellow posters and their family members...

To nicko of course...

But especially to handy andy and daughter and family at this  time.
Thanks Tom. Much appreciated. Being given intravenous insulin again and bloods monitored every hour. Peaked at 34+ which is bloody dangerous. Now mid 20's which is way high but dropping.
Normal is 4-9 for you and I.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:41 pm

Ziz wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:an "observation" Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 2190311264

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t18696-why-is-the-ad-hom-thread-locked#357869
http://www.newsfixboard.com/t18481-scrat-is-now-in-the-basement#352867
http://www.newsfixboard.com/t18466p100-240-migrants-drown#352661

as a few examples of your "flying with the crows"
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:46 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

To nicko of course...

Thanks Tom. Much appreciated. Being given intravenous insulin again and bloods monitored every hour. Peaked at 34+ which is bloody dangerous. Now mid 20's which is way high but dropping.

34+ christ on a bike !!!!!!!!

I'm type 2 and tablet controlled...

and I get "concerned" if it rises over 13

(mind you ...I dont help...Im a bugger for a can of coke Rolling Eyes )

poor little mite Crying or Very sad ....I hope they get it sorted...

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:57 pm

Handy Andy wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

To nicko of course...

My best wishes to you and yours are sincere and heartfelt... glad to hear her condition is improving... the experts know what they are doing... and im sure they will be doing their best... hope for a full and speedy recovery!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:28 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ziz wrote:

http://www.newsfixboard.com/t18696-why-is-the-ad-hom-thread-locked#357869
http://www.newsfixboard.com/t18481-scrat-is-now-in-the-basement#352867
http://www.newsfixboard.com/t18466p100-240-migrants-drown#352661

as a few examples of your "flying with the crows"

I've no problem with crows - better than snakes. Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 77526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:

(mind you ...I dont help...Im a bugger for a can of coke  Rolling Eyes )

poor little mite  Crying or Very sad ....I hope they get it sorted...

I was threatened with tablets but I followed a high fat / low sugar diet - in three months my sugar reading fell from 58 to 48 - it wobbles around though.

And try Coke Zero.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:37 pm

Ziz wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Handy Andy wrote:

(mind you ...I dont help...Im a bugger for a can of coke  Rolling Eyes )

poor little mite  Crying or Very sad ....I hope they get it sorted...

I was threatened with tablets but i followed a high fat / low sugar diet - in three months my sugar reading fell from 58 to 48.

And try Coke Zero.

coke zero...tastes like.........something out of my old chemistry set

mind you should have seen the look I got from my diabetic nurse when I commented that I washed my metformin down with a swig of "normal" coke

it was kinda like Rolling Eyes + Evil or Very Mad + Suspect + No + affraid + Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 2396444674 + Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 3755771736
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:40 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
Ziz wrote:

I was threatened with tablets but i followed a high fat / low sugar diet - in three months my sugar reading fell from 58 to 48.

And try Coke Zero.

coke zero...tastes like.........something out of my old chemistry set

mind you should have seen the look I got from my diabetic nurse when I commented that I washed my metformin down with a swig of "normal" coke

it was kinda like Rolling Eyes + Evil or Very Mad + Suspect + No + affraid + Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 2396444674 + Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 3755771736

I know, it's a difficult balance  - but you may be able to get off the tabs if you eat differently - the guy who gave me the diet did. I'm back up at the moment having lapsed - drinking M&S zero sugar lemonade and very little else sweet - better than my foot falling off, I guess. Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 2190311264

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:46 pm

high fat Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 3489511464

my doc would love that

I'm also on statins for cholesterol

oh bugger.....

I'll have a pound of lard fried chips washed down with a litre of coke....... affraid

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:49 pm

Lord Foul wrote:high fat   Anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilder - Page 2 3489511464

my doc would love that

I'm also on statins for cholesterol

oh bugger.....

I'll have a pound of lard fried chips washed down with a litre of coke....... affraid

Seriously - I refused the statins and said bollox to controlling fat - and my cholesterol fell, 6.9 to 5.3. It's the coke that's doing it to you - the chips are probably okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:56 pm

in reality ...i seem to have acheived a reasonable balance ...my cholesterol is good and my overall sugar balance is reasonable....

(well so the quack says)

so I'll just keep on as I am...

I'm fit enough to spend a day labouring in the woodland (and suffering the next day from aching joints ...but thats another ailment...aint growing old fun eh?)

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:57 pm

And bear this in mind:

"A Sunday Express investigation has discovered eight out of 12 members of the Nice panel which drew up the guidance have financial ties to companies that make statins or next generation cholesterol lowering drugs."

It's the Express I know - but still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:59 pm

Lord Foul wrote:in reality ...i seem to have acheived a reasonable balance ...my cholesterol is good and my overall sugar balance is reasonable....

(well so the quack says)

I'm fit enough to spend a day labouring in the woodland (and suffering the next day from aching joints ...but thats another ailment...aint growing old fun eh?)

Bloody awful isn't it - the thing I most resent is being "medicalised" which is why I try to keep off their hamster-wheels. Just let me die - and don't tell me advance ffs. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:01 am

and I know someone who worked on the development and testing of rosuvastatin....

very, very well indeed......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:01 am

Ziz wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:in reality ...i seem to have acheived a reasonable balance ...my cholesterol is good and my overall sugar balance is reasonable....

(well so the quack says)

Bloody awful isn't it - the thing I most resent is being "medicalised" which is why I try to keep off their hamster-wheels. Just let me die - and don't tell me advance ffs. Shocked

my aim is to live for ever......so far, so good............
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:03 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Ziz wrote:

my aim is to live for ever......so far, so good............

The final second of life lasts for eternity - enjoy. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:05 am

Lord Foul wrote:and I know someone who worked on the development and testing of rosuvastatin....

very, very well indeed......

Tell him to have a word with himself. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:10 am

her.... Wink
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:12 am

Lord Foul wrote:her.... Wink

Tell her then - lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:17 am

I dont want to add "frying pan rash" to my list of ailments thanks.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:21 am

Lord Foul wrote:I dont want to add "frying pan rash" to my list of ailments thanks.....

You only live once - go for it.

I hope she's a strong woman. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:20 am

Just a quick update. Waiting for a doctor. Last test showed 18.6. and dropping nicely. Hopefully discharged this morning. Still unsure what caused such a spike .
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:24 am

Handy Andy wrote:Just a quick update. Waiting for a doctor. Last test showed 18.6. and dropping nicely. Hopefully discharged this morning. Still unsure what caused such a spike .

Good news - hopefully you and she will have a pleasant week-end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:47 pm

wishing her and you all the best HA....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:34 pm

Lord Foul wrote:wishing her and you all the best HA....
Thanks. Appreciated.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2